Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,624

Pancake_Phil

Yoey yo yo dattebayo bro.

I'm new! I'm a 20+ year old guy who grew up in the 90's with my Gameboy and N64 with the Pokemon games. I recently rekindled my love for Nintendo with Smash Bros 3DS, the Wii U version and Mario Kart 8.

I also love Streetpassing and Pokemon Shuffle. Oh yeah, and I still have my Gamecube with Smash Bros Melee (My favourite fighting game of all time).

Feel free to add me on Wii U. I'll add my 2DS code into my sig later.

Nintendo Network ID: Falcon1991

2DS Friend Code: 0104-1799-6687

Finntendo

Umm, hello. I go with Ducky in in English forums. Been shouting at news comments quite sometime now.

I am 30-yr-old girl...erm I mean woman, started "gaming" as a kid in the 80s with Commodore64 (Winter Games FTW!) and then it was replaced with SNES and then I bought 64 from a friend, my sister gave me her GC and with bf (now hubby) bought Wii and then the gaming got out of hand. Now mostly playing with WiiU and 3DS (and PS2). So I never had any relationship with NES, expcet playing DuckHunt at neighbours. But since it was time when you maybe got one game a year, I learnt to score in NHL95 without looking TV and I still believe Unirally is one of the best there's ever been. I feel hurt when people insult SNES F-Zero ( I just bought F-Zero X tho)

So it's me, my hubby, dairycattle and three cats. I basicly play anything except zombie/horror/creepystuff. Would play PC games too, but we only have one gaming pc and it's hubby's. We do play together sometimes (Smash, Mario Karts), but.. we are so competitive both that it never ends well and either one will be upset - we eventually had to play MK Wii that both took the same kart so there would be no "MY KART IS SO BAAD" accusations, why one is losing (hubby )

I used to have rule that no new game is bought until I finish the last, but it has gotten bit out of hand. So atm games are going somewhere between Bayonetta-Smash-HyruleWarriors-MK8 and MM on 3ds. Gamecollection can be found on Backloggery.

And if there are any Swedes, I'd like to have tips where to find amiibos in Stockholm

And I do play Neopets. cough

Finntendo

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7008-9687 | Nintendo Network ID: Kumiangsu

Starz

Hello everyone ive just joined Nintendo Life forums. Im a female gamer & love Nintendo a lot. My favourite games are Animal crossing series, Pokemon series, Mario kart series, Super smash bros series, Fantasy life, a few Zelda games & thats all i can rememberat the moment. Happy to make new friends on here feel free to ask me any questions & add me on 3DS, Wii U & Miiverse.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

TheMONADO36

Nintendo fan here from Rotherham, England.

Don't know if I qualify as a newbie as I joined about a week ago but I didn't know this thread existed till now so I thought I'd say hi anyway.

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

pXm

Just wanted to say "hi" to all of you . I'm more of a lurker than active member here for more than 2 years already but recently decided to create an account and became a more active user.

Would love to make new friends here; also feel free to add me on Wii U/Miiverse.

Backloggery
MAL
Steam

Switch Friend Code: SW-5304-5175-4719 | 3DS Friend Code: 1135-2113-6384 | My Nintendo: pXm | Nintendo Network ID: pXm | Twitter:

Wolfman_Jack

Hi everyone! I'm a 35 years old bloke with a knack for Nintendo since I started gaming in 1991 when i got my Gameboy (I was born in the former GDR so apart from a Pong clone a friend of mine owned I couldn't start before 1990.). Since then I owned every home console and most handhelds Nintendo made and still own them all. Additionally I own 2 C64's in mint condition, an Atary Lynx, XBOX 360 and One and my trusty but no longer hi end PC. As you can see I have some hoarder tendencies. : )
I followed this forum for around a year and thought it's time to join.

Wolfman_Jack

Nintendo Network ID: WolfmanJackXL

Inkling

Welcome @Wolfman_Jack! Hope you enjoy NintendoLife

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Megas75

Hi, Megas75 here, just some random shmuck here who also happens to enjoy Nintendo things

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

MsJubilee

@Megas75 Hey!Welcome to Nintendo Life! I see that you already made some posts.Nice!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Jamie1993

Hi i'm jamie - Always been a gamer signed up to talk games and get some help and advice

See you all around!

Jamie1993

LaserdiscGal

Greetings and Saluations Jamie, have fun!

I'll be watching you...

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Inkling

@Jamie1993 Welcome to NintendoLife! Just don't get into any trouble, or us mods will be on your tail...

Jamie1993

Cheers all, I will make sure i'm on my best behavior

Jamie1993

Christine78

Hi Guys!. I'm a newbie ... Just purchased a storage locker this past weekend and in the very back were boxes of Nintendo items..!! Awesome!. Sure made my weekend!

Christine78

dean_cult

Greetings. The name is Dean Cult. Nintendo is a thing and yeah. I may be new, but ALL too soon I will be on top (metaphorically).

Talk to me people. I can talk about; gaming, games, gaming companies and, heck, even games consoles. I REALLY AM THE PERFECT PACKAGE.

In my spare time I enjoy wrecking n00bs, constantly drink energy drinks to get to max levels (haha! I am so funny and relatable!), anime etc.

I look forward to distanced human contact, but in the mean time I will leave you with these 100% legitimate quotes about me;
"He recks n00bs on the daily, I wish I was more like him!"
"Dang! Dean cult stole my girl!"
"U r da best"

dean_cult

Twitter:

Inkling

@dean_cult Welcome to NintendoLife! I'll be watching you...

dean_cult

Inkling wrote:

@dean_cult Welcome to NintendoLife! I'll be watching you...

To gain appreciation by the everyday contributor, I shall question your authority. "Or is it I who shall be watching YOU?"
asserts dominance

dean_cult

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic