General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 1,897

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

1,801. Posted:

Greetings to all newbies. I've been here for over two years now and I still love it. I hope you all do, too.

I'm likely not going to visit here often enough to welcome you all personally though...so have fun.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

cardboardknight

1,802. Posted:

Hello my name is Devin!

cardboardknight

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3410-6865 | Nintendo Network ID: cardboardknight

AuthorMessage

FilmerNgameR

1,803. Posted:

cardboardknight wrote:

Hello my name is Devin!

And my name is Kevin! lol

FilmerNgameR

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3297-7197 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

AuthorMessage

RadicalEdward

1,804. Posted:

Hello, I'm Hannah. My favourite games are Okami and EarthBound, though I also enjoy the Donkey Kong Country series, the Mario Kart series, the Pokemon series (including its spin-offs, especially Pokemon Mystery Dungeon), and the Zelda series (Wind Waker being my particular favourite).

RadicalEdward

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,805. Posted:

@RadicalEdward Welcome

"I must purify the world" The batter from OFF
"Killing must feel good to god too...He does it all the time."Dr.Lecter from Hannibal
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,806. Posted:

RadicalEdward wrote:

especially Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! :O :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

RadicalEdward

1,807. Posted:

Thank you for the welcome. :)

My first Pokemon game was actually Blue Rescue Team. I was terrible at it

RadicalEdward

AuthorMessage

FilmerNgameR

1,808. Posted:

RadicalEdward wrote:

Thank you for the welcome. :)

My first Pokemon game was actually Blue Rescue Team. I was terrible at it

lol and my first Pokemon game was Platinum and I also was terrible at it but then I approved. lol :p

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage

VoodooTrumpet

1,809. Posted:

I recently moved to the States from the UK and so the 360 and 3DS I had there I left behind. Currently I'm without a gaming system having moved abroad and due to the region locking (irritating). I'll be purchasing a Wii U by the end of the month though--along with Wind Waker HD and MH3U I think--and look forward to getting stuck in.

I was a huge fan of the Gamecube, probably my favorite console to date, but I thought the Wii was a bit of a disappointment. I ended up selling mine after a couple of years when I went traveling to New Zealand. The Wii U has restored my faith in Nintendo though and I'm looking forward to games like Xenoblade Chronicles, SMTxFE, Zelda and Splatoon on the horizon.

I was visiting the GameFAQs Wii U forum to stay up-to-date with news but it's a never-ending cycle of trolling and Nintendo-bashing so I gave up pretty quickly and came here instead.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Nintendo Network ID: LucienSanchez | Twitter: creepyorcool

AuthorMessage

FilmerNgameR

1,810. Posted:

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

I recently moved to the States from the UK and so the 360 and 3DS I had there I left behind. Currently I'm without a gaming system having moved abroad and due to the region locking (irritating). I'll be purchasing a Wii U by the end of the month though--along with Wind Waker HD and MH3U I think--and look forward to getting stuck in.

I was a huge fan of the Gamecube, probably my favorite console to date, but I thought the Wii was a bit of a disappointment. I ended up selling mine after a couple of years when I went traveling to New Zealand. The Wii U has restored my faith in Nintendo though and I'm looking forward to games like Xenoblade Chronicles, SMTxFE, Zelda and Splatoon on the horizon.

I was visiting the GameFAQs Wii U forum to stay up-to-date with news but it's a never-ending cycle of trolling and Nintendo-bashing so I gave up pretty quickly and came here instead.

Welcome it's a better website here.

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,811. Posted:

@VoodooTrumpet Welcome it's safer here friendo.

"Killing must feel good to god too...He does it all the time."Dr.Lecter from Hannibal
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you. You needed someone to blame, so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

AuthorMessage

VoodooTrumpet

1,812. Posted:

@FilmerNgameR @midnafanboy I'd wholeheartedly agree so far!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Nintendo Network ID: LucienSanchez | Twitter: creepyorcool

AuthorMessage

FilmerNgameR

1,813. Posted:

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

@FilmerNgameR @midnafanboy I'd wholeheartedly agree so far!

Nice that u fell that way!
Untitled

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage

MegaMushroom82

1,814. Posted:

Hey guys, I'm new here. c:

You might even know me from Hatena, Miiverse, or Colors!

Horray.

Hi. c:

3DS Friend Code: 1693-1313-0955 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaMushroom82 | Twitter: Teh_Real_Mega

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,815. Posted:

@MegaMushroom82 Hello and welcome to Nintendo life friend.

AuthorMessage

MegaMushroom82

1,816. Posted:

Thx, you make me feel special c':

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/MidgetBottle/reactionim...

beep.

Hi. c:

3DS Friend Code: 1693-1313-0955 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaMushroom82 | Twitter: Teh_Real_Mega

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,817. Posted:

WELCOME USERZ WHO R NEW, THEY CALLZ ME @SHELDONRANDOMS!!!!!

@MegaMushroom82 Also, did you say flipnote hatena? :3

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Lencer

1,818. Posted:

Hey guys, just joined up, looking forward to talking about some old Nintendo games, been a fan of legend of Zelda, super smash bros, Pokemon and Mario for over a decade, dunno if I qualify as a Nintendo nerd though
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi

Lencer

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

1,819. Posted:

@Lencer Welcome to nintendo life friend,and yes all the things you said right now does qualify you as a nintendo nerd .

AuthorMessage

Lencer

1,820. Posted:

I'm so pleased with this

Lencer