And my name is Kevin! lol

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

AuthorMessage
TwilightAngel

TwilightAngel

1,803. Posted:

@RadicalEdward Welcome

" I hold all your fates in my hands,cause jelly beans don't need oxygen but you f@cks sure do!" Red Jelly bean GameGrumps
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you.You needed someone to blame,so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

1,804. Posted:

RadicalEdward wrote:

especially Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! :O :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR

1,805. Posted:

RadicalEdward wrote:

Thank you for the welcome. :)

My first Pokemon game was actually Blue Rescue Team. I was terrible at it

lol and my first Pokemon game was Platinum and I also was terrible at it but then I approved. lol :p

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage
VoodooTrumpet

VoodooTrumpet

1,806. Posted:

I recently moved to the States from the UK and so the 360 and 3DS I had there I left behind. Currently I'm without a gaming system having moved abroad and due to the region locking (irritating). I'll be purchasing a Wii U by the end of the month though--along with Wind Waker HD and MH3U I think--and look forward to getting stuck in.

I was a huge fan of the Gamecube, probably my favorite console to date, but I thought the Wii was a bit of a disappointment. I ended up selling mine after a couple of years when I went traveling to New Zealand. The Wii U has restored my faith in Nintendo though and I'm looking forward to games like Xenoblade Chronicles, SMTxFE, Zelda and Splatoon on the horizon.

I was visiting the GameFAQs Wii U forum to stay up-to-date with news but it's a never-ending cycle of trolling and Nintendo-bashing so I gave up pretty quickly and came here instead.

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Nintendo Network ID: LucienSanchez | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR

1,807. Posted:

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

I recently moved to the States from the UK and so the 360 and 3DS I had there I left behind. Currently I'm without a gaming system having moved abroad and due to the region locking (irritating). I'll be purchasing a Wii U by the end of the month though--along with Wind Waker HD and MH3U I think--and look forward to getting stuck in.

I was a huge fan of the Gamecube, probably my favorite console to date, but I thought the Wii was a bit of a disappointment. I ended up selling mine after a couple of years when I went traveling to New Zealand. The Wii U has restored my faith in Nintendo though and I'm looking forward to games like Xenoblade Chronicles, SMTxFE, Zelda and Splatoon on the horizon.

I was visiting the GameFAQs Wii U forum to stay up-to-date with news but it's a never-ending cycle of trolling and Nintendo-bashing so I gave up pretty quickly and came here instead.

Welcome it's a better website here.

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage
TwilightAngel

TwilightAngel

1,808. Posted:

@VoodooTrumpet Welcome it's safer here friendo.

" I hold all your fates in my hands,cause jelly beans don't need oxygen but you f@cks sure do!" Red Jelly bean GameGrumps
"I'm here because you can't accept what you've done. It broke you.You needed someone to blame,so you cast it on me. A dead man."Konrad Spec op's the Line

AuthorMessage
VoodooTrumpet

VoodooTrumpet

1,809. Posted:

@FilmerNgameR @midnafanboy I'd wholeheartedly agree so far!

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Nintendo Network ID: LucienSanchez | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FilmerNgameR

FilmerNgameR

1,810. Posted:

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

@FilmerNgameR @midnafanboy I'd wholeheartedly agree so far!

Nice that u fell that way!
Untitled

FilmerNgameR

AuthorMessage
MegaMushroom82

MegaMushroom82

1,811. Posted:

Hey guys, I'm new here. c:

You might even know me from Hatena, Miiverse, or Colors!

Horray.

Hi. c:

Nintendo Network ID: MegaMushroom82 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TwilightAngel

TwilightAngel

1,812. Posted:

@MegaMushroom82 Hello and welcome to Nintendo life friend.

AuthorMessage
MegaMushroom82

MegaMushroom82

1,813. Posted:

Thx, you make me feel special c':

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/MidgetBottle/reactionim...

beep.

Hi. c:

Nintendo Network ID: MegaMushroom82 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

1,814. Posted:

WELCOME USERZ WHO R NEW, THEY CALLZ ME @SHELDONRANDOMS!!!!!

@MegaMushroom82 Also, did you say flipnote hatena? :3

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Lencer

Lencer

1,815. Posted:

Hey guys, just joined up, looking forward to talking about some old Nintendo games, been a fan of legend of Zelda, super smash bros, Pokemon and Mario for over a decade, dunno if I qualify as a Nintendo nerd though
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi

Lencer

AuthorMessage
TwilightAngel

TwilightAngel

1,816. Posted:

@Lencer Welcome to nintendo life friend,and yes all the things you said right now does qualify you as a nintendo nerd .

AuthorMessage
Lencer

Lencer

1,817. Posted:

I'm so pleased with this

Lencer

AuthorMessage
InklingStaff

Inkling

1,818. Posted:

@Lencer Welcome to nLife! Have you been a follower of the site for a while, or a total newbie?

And yes, you do qualify for a Nintendo nerd.

Wiishlist: Splatoon, Mario Maker, Zelda U, Star Fox U

NintendoLife's resident Splatoon fanatic.

I don't have a YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account :P

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

AuthorMessage
Lencer

Lencer

1,819. Posted:

I'm totally new haha, never stalked this site before joining so I embody the concept of newbie

Lencer

AuthorMessage
Punished_Boss_84

Punished_Boss_84

1,820. Posted:

Hey doods!

You've seen me comment on the forums and the articles recently, so something brief. I've owned every Nintendo handheld for Pokemon alone, the story changed with 3DS and GBA (Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and DBZ: Supersonic Warriors)... So yeah.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2, MGS: Peace Walker HD, Portable Ops, Borderlands TPS!