General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,834

AuthorMessage

PK_Penguin

1,741. Posted:

Hello all! I've made some posts here and there. Like a few other people who might be coming in, I became attached to the e3 chat and got close to this community so... I think I'll be more active. I've skimmed the rules, so I don't think I'll be a troublemaker :p. Nice to meet you all!

Vivian wrote:

So apparently I already an account here before a while back, and I don't remember doing it. Either way I'm here now. So the forum that I used to frequent is currently 502ing and I needed something to fill the void. That's why I'm here. As for me, I play guitar and trombone, and I like to collect classic games and consoles. My wii u ID is mynnidismynnid, and my 3ds friend code is 2535-3677-3889.

So cool. I'm trying to play guitar and hope to play trombone some day (mainly because ska.)

PK_Penguin

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,742. Posted:

WELCOMEEVERYONETHATISNEW!ISEEYOUALLARENEW!IWASALSONEW!ANDBYNEW!IMEANIALSOWASANEWBIEASWELLBUTNOWIMNOTANDNOWIMNOTNEW!BUTNOWISAYJELL0TOALLTHATISNEW!ILIKEPUDDINGANDTOREVUPTHOSEFRYERSCAUSETHEYCALLME@SHELDONRANDOMS!

The reason this is all in One Piece is because I must give all the newbies a challenge, because i'm a challenge to begin with and also I must offer them an experience to letting them know who I am on the outside AS WELL AS on the inside!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

noobheadz

1,743. Posted:

Hey...

I like to draw. Becouse i do not have a Life.

BTW My Spelling sucks and.

Classic for the win!

Tell me what to draw :D

Twitter: robloxtoadette2

AuthorMessage

rock97on

1,744. Posted:

Yo! I am also newer, I am becoming more active. Before I was just on the site looking at news & reading comments. Now I plan on commenting myself, and getting more involved!

rock97on

Nintendo Network ID: rock97on

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,745. Posted:

Yo guys who just joined in this site called Nintendo Life. I welcome you to Nintendo Life. I recommend ya'll to read the community rules before going too deep in this site called Nintendo life to make this experience from Nintendo Life (or possibly other things you do in life) a bit less awkward. Because the GREAT CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

LazyShell

1,746. Posted:

Hey everybody! I've lurked around here a few times, but figured I'd join in on yesterday's treehouse chat. I had fun, and figured I'd stick around! Definitely looking forward to discussing things more with people on the comments section and on the forums. As long as you all can tolerate the occasional crazy moment from me I think we'll all be friends. lol

LazyShell

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,747. Posted:

Hey, @LazyShell! Welcome to Nintendo Life! ^_^

Hey, we all have those crazy moments and I can assure you: They'll at least be forgiven here. :) Still, I recommend reading the community rules before doing anything else here. Just to be safe. ;)

Hope you have fun here!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,748. Posted:

Hi, I'm also new here!
My name is Elizabeta and I am single. I drive a super fast Red Bentley.

I'm looking for a friend to play games with, and comb each others hair.
I really love Zelda 'cause we both have blonde hair and blue eyes! :3

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

WhiteNoise17

1,749. Posted:

Hey, I'm WhiteNoise17 and I joined the forum do to an overload of e3 hype
also because I'm really bored on this break and me and my friends are to lazy
to go out and do somethings and I like to express some opinions and debate lightly with people.

Yo Square Enix I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish milking but.. Final Fantasy is one of the most overdone series of all time!...ALL TIME!!
Also remember 7/18/2011 R.I.P. MegaMan Legends 3 we'll miss you...

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5449-8255 | Nintendo Network ID: Vigilante8

AuthorMessage

DyNeo

1,750. Posted:

Hey all. Dy Neo.
I love video games from Snes to Wii U. All consoles and PC gaming, very open to new experiences!

After some browsing I'm still trying to find a great community, do some racing on MK8 and meet new friends :)
Lately I've been so bored and lonely and past sites/communities I've been to have been so toxic :(
Looking forward to visiting this site and hopefully make it my new home!

Edited on by DyNeo

DyNeo

Nintendo Network ID: DylSmit21

AuthorMessage

MrQuu

1,751. Posted:

Hello all!

I hope to find a friendly and thought provoking community here for some awesome Nintendo discussion. Perhaps I'll make some friends for MK8 and MH3U or maybe there will just be some great discussion. Either way, I'm glad to have found this forum!

Q

MrQuu

AuthorMessage

Zizzy

1,752. Posted:

Hey all I'm kinda new, not sure when I made this account, but I doubt I ever posted. Anyway, I'm getting back into gaming on my Nintendo consoles. Looking into getting a Wii U and I've already busted out the DS Lite and 3DS, playing through some old and some missed series. Anyway, just thought I'd join a community of some sort to talk Nintendo!

Don't let GameStop rip you off. Support used gaming and check out 99Gamers. Best trading service I've used.

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,753. Posted:

Yo, NessforSmash. Welcome to NL.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

ChuckyIX

1,754. Posted:

Hey guys, new here. Was thinking of getting a Wii U for a while and Nintendo's great showing at E3 only spurred me into action sooner, got myself a 3DS too just cos.

ChuckyIX

Nintendo Network ID: ChuckyIX

AuthorMessage

ArabPikachu

1,755. Posted:

I've returned with a new nintendolife account after deleting my old account (alongside my old email connected to it).

Edited on by ArabPikachu

ArabPikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Fikachu

AuthorMessage

NintenNess

1,756. Posted:

Hello to all you guys at NL, I'm new here.
My Username is NintenNess (It was originally going to be typed at 日本語カタカタ but, due to the limits when I tried to enter my username in 日本語, It didn't accept it anyways. My username is supposed be like this: ニンテンネス.)

I loved playing Nintendo games, From N64 to Wii U (Home Console) and From the Original Game Boy (with a green screen) to 3DS (Handheld). After reading couple of news and reviews, I decided to join in this website. I'm also looked forward to making new friends in the internet, because I get bored after playing online with random people. I thought this is a great community to share my opinions and thoughts on each thread.

NintenNess

Nintendo Network ID: NintyNess

AuthorMessage

Flareon

1,757. Posted:

Hey! I joined today and you guys can call me Dara if you like. There's not much to say about me other than I'm 21, a female, and I really like Metal Gear Solid and Nintendo. It's nice to meet all of you!

a heart of broken glass

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 | Nintendo Network ID: Flareon

AuthorMessage

WhiteNoise17

1,758. Posted:

@Flareon sup my fellow newbie and welcome!

Yo Square Enix I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish milking but.. Final Fantasy is one of the most overdone series of all time!...ALL TIME!!
Also remember 7/18/2011 R.I.P. MegaMan Legends 3 we'll miss you...

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5449-8255 | Nintendo Network ID: Vigilante8

AuthorMessage

Flareon

1,759. Posted:

@WhiteNoise17: Hey thanks for the welcome!

a heart of broken glass

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 | Nintendo Network ID: Flareon

AuthorMessage

Lafosse64

1,760. Posted:

Hey! just joined cus Nintendolife always likes my gaming pics on instagram lol hi everyone.

Gamer since 1990

3DS Friend Code: 2767-0193-6295 | Nintendo Network ID: Lafosse64 | Twitter: CuentosDeLaFoxy