Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,622

Amateur

I was a newb like you, then I left for a while, then came back. Welcome to NL, don't leave like I once did.

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

Twiglingen

Hello, I'm new and a nintendo enthusiast. Joined because I wanted to be bale to have conversations and debates about my favorite game company's games and you guys seem pretty nice.

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

BoostWarrior

Hello everybody I am happy to be here !

BoostWarrior

Zanybrain

So, do I just say I'm new? Ok. HI, I'M NEW HERE. Well, I did have an account with a pretty similar username, and I used to use it a lot, but then I hardly used it and I forgot the password... I guess that's exciting...

Edited on by Zanybrain

Zanybrain

DanBardenhagen

Hey everyone, I'm Daniel. I just started getting back into gaming in general and bought a Wii U yesterday. I'm currently playing TWWHD because it's the only game I have for the console, haha, but that will soon change.

DanBardenhagen

Shocks1776

Hello, I have used this site for a while, but just made an account. Just so you know, my opinions are right and yours are wrong.

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Shocks1776

Now, to take over the forums!

Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake, Turok, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Call of Duty, BioShock

Oragami

@Shocks1776 Wow... way to make enemies right away...

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Yurikun

with over 1700 posts this will obviously be mostly ignored but anyways gotta do the newbie thing and say HI!
Names Yuri-kun and that is my NNID so find me on MiiVerse or add me if you want to.

Yurikun

MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Shocks1776

@midnafanboy See? You hate me

NintendoFan64

Hello! I am SomeNintendoFan, and I am new here...that's really all I wanted to say.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@SomeNintendoFan: Welcome... you have no intentions of identity theft I hope.

...No...um...did I miss something? I mean, was there some sort of user from earlier who DID do identity theft? Is my profile name the same as another user?
Edit: I just examined your username more thoroughly, and now I see what your getting at. Do not worry! I'm not trying to steal your identity, I just couldn't think of a creative name.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

SomeGravyFan

Hey guys! I'm new here! I like Gravy!

SomeGravyFan

SomeBitTripFan

@SomeGravyFan: Welcome to NintendoLife... Please tell me you have no intention of identity theft... (Seriously, who put me through the copy machine. )

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

NintendoFan64

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@SomeGravyFan: Welcome to NintendoLife... Please tell me you have no intention of identity theft... (Seriously, who put me through the copy machine. )

Okay...now I'm starting to get freaked out. We have three people who have nearly identical names...I really should've tried to come up with a better name. I'm gonna go change my username to make things less confusing.
Edit: There we go. I made a slight alteration to my username.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

Kewlan

Hey all! I'm not new here!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic