General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,721 to 1,740 of 1,872

AuthorMessage

elvisdavebeck

1,721. Posted:

Hello everyone! I'm elvisdavebeck and I am new to the forum! I do video gameplay on my YouTube channel! Don't worry, I always acknowledge Nintendo's copyright rule!

Check out my YouTube channel! Http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,722. Posted:

Hi elvisdavebeck! Awesome for acknowledging Nintendo's copyright rule. But make sure you acknowledged our site's community rules. That goes for anyone else who is just joining in. Because CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

elvisdavebeck

1,723. Posted:

No problem! I'll put my YouTube channel link in my signature.

AuthorMessage

Vivian

1,724. Posted:

So apparently I already an account here before a while back, and I don't remember doing it. Either way I'm here now. So the forum that I used to frequent is currently 502ing and I needed something to fill the void. That's why I'm here. As for me, I play guitar and trombone, and I like to collect classic games and consoles. My wii u ID is mynnidismynnid, and my 3ds friend code is 2535-3677-3889.

Vivian

AuthorMessage

elvisdavebeck

1,725. Posted:

That's cool! I used to play the trombone myself.

AuthorMessage

Operative

1,726. Posted:

Hey everyone :) I'm new and Rosalina was nice enough to point me in the direction of this thread, so here I am. Hope to be able to speak to everyone and have interesting discussions

Wii U ID is Operative94
3DS: Available upon request because I don't feel like getting my 3DS to look up the number (if only it was a username :P)

Operative

AuthorMessage

Monntie

1,727. Posted:

I am really happy that a thread like this exists. I am coming from Playstation Community, so I am learning the ways of this newfound area.

Thank you whomever created this thread. Thank you very much.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,728. Posted:

@Monntie OH MY GOSH YOU SAID "WHOMEVER" I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! ^^

-ahem- Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Monntie! Be sure to check out the community rules when you can, you'll have a better time here if you know a lot of what not to do. Trust me, I know from experience. XD

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

flutter1dash7

1,729. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZKUORNhow58T0fEh3z27K...
Hi there I only just joined, but I would just like to share this playlist. I play some of the classic Nintendo Games (Ie: The Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Advance) Feel free to check it out if you guys like.

flutter1dash7

AuthorMessage

Monntie

1,730. Posted:

@Mickey Thank you. I will look it over.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

TanookiToad64

1,731. Posted:

Hey everybody I'm TanookiToad64! I've been following this awesome website since back in 09' when I saw Eduardo the Samurai Toaster on the Wii Shop channel, and when I looked for a review of it, I found this website. I've checked at least 4-5 times a week since then. It's grown so much; it's crazy that this is now the biggest Nintendo online community on the web. I started a YouTube channel back in 2012 with some friends, and today it turns two! The 64 in my username comes from my love of multiplayer games and of course ones from the N64 era. We've done all kinds of games since then, starting with Melee, then WarioWare, along with a lot of other things like a 4 player co-op playthrough of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster,. I'm a pretty deeply rooted Nintendo fan, and I definitely have grown to cherish the memories that I've had playing the games and love enjoying those experiences with friends and family. I'm finally joining to voice my opinion and hopefully contribute a lot to the awesomeness of Nintendo Life. This is a great community of gamers, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it! I read up on the community rules a while ago, but now that I'm going to be a contributing member, I'll be sure to read up on them again. I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!

Edited on by TanookiToad64

YouTube Channel

Loves the GB, Mario Kart, SNES, Smash Bros, GC, Wii and mostly anything else Nintendo!

I believe that good things come to those who work – Wilt Chamberlain

Previous: August Channel Trailer
Next: MKW Battles With Subs Part 1

Twitter: TanookiToad64

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,732. Posted:

TanookiToad64 wrote:

Hey everybody I'm TanookiToad64! I've been following this awesome website since back in 09' when I saw Eduardo the Samurai Toaster on the Wii Shop channel, and when I looked for a review of it, I found this website. I've checked at least 4-5 times a week since then. It's grown so much; it's crazy that this is now the biggest Nintendo online community on the web. I started a YouTube channel back in 2012, and it's about to turn two tomorrow. The 64 in my username comes from my love of multiplayer games and of course ones from the N64 era. We've done all kinds of games since then, starting with Melee, then WarioWare, along with a lot of other things like a 4 player co-op playthrough of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster,. I'm a pretty deeply rooted Nintendo fan, and I definitely have grown to cherish the memories that I've had playing the games and love enjoying those experiences with friends and family. I'm finally joining to voice my opinion and hopefully contribute a lot to the awesomeness of Nintendo Life. This is a great community of gamers, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it! I read up on the community rules a while ago, but now that I'm going to be a contributing member, I'll be sure to read up on them again. I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!

Hello @TanookiToad64! Welcome to NL! Enjoy your stay~

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

kawummso

1,733. Posted:

Hi everyone!

Nintendolife is my favourite source for all Nintendo-related news since many years and I finally managed to create an account and join the forum today. Hope to meet lots of interesting people here. :)

kawummso

Nintendo Network ID: megapixl | Twitter: kawummso

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,734. Posted:

@kawummso Hiya, André! ^_^ Welcome to Nintendo Life! Trust me, you're gonna meet a lot of interesting people here. But, before you do anything else, I'd highly recommend reading the community rules. If nothing else, knowing the community rules at least a little will make for a good first impression for a lot of people.

I hope you have lots of fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Monntie

1,735. Posted:

Still feeling new. I shall give it time.

~Omnibenevolence~

AuthorMessage

_bae_

1,736. Posted:

Well. I just thought I'd make myself known (slightly). I'm new here... and I hope to make a few friends. I've already skimmed through the rules and understand how things work... so... ~Hi!

I like to draw.

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626

AuthorMessage

TheWPCTraveler

1,737. Posted:

I've been hanging around the site for a while now, but I haven't thought of setting up an account here for a while. Guess that my laziness is to blame.

As for why I'm here, I guess that growing up with the GameCube has always made a mark on me. I don't really expect to be active around here, so...passive is the way to go, I guess?

My username is the same as my Network ID. There goes originality.

I'm a person, apparently. Who knows? I might be lying, after all.

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | Nintendo Network ID: TheWPCTraveler

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,738. Posted:

Hi, WPCtraveler! Welcome to NL!

Retro Clue!
Bad day? listen to this.

AuthorMessage

HilbertIsRad

1,739. Posted:

Hey everyone, I'm new! I look forward to posting on these forums.

I'll post my friend code once I have a better team ready for Pokemon X, for battling.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,740. Posted:

Hi New! Welcome to Nintendo life....I mean HilbertIsRad..yes HilbertIsRad.

Retro Clue!
Bad day? listen to this.