General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,701 to 1,720 of 1,870

AuthorMessage

NintendoGirlFan

1,701. Posted:

Hey there guy's :) how are you all doing? I'am so excited about getting Mario Kart 8 on pre order. I have been a Nintendo fan since I was about 8 years old lol, I grew up playing Mario game's. I've been collecting the McDonalds Super Mario happy meal toys hehe :) hope to talk to you guy's sometime.

NintendoGirlFan

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,702. Posted:

Hey everyone! Welcome to the wonderful world of NintendoLife. Make sure to read dem community rules b4 going any further.
CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CarefulCrysis

1,703. Posted:

Hey Everyone! just signed up and thought I'd say hi, got Donkey Kong Country: Tropic Freeze a week ago and haven't stopped playing it, fantastic game.

NNID - CarefulCrysis
XBox 360 - KillerBeeCan

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,704. Posted:

Welcome to the community! I'm not around much for reasons that cannot be discussed here "see signature", but I still post things a few times a week. ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

WiiWareWave League MK8 Weekly Tournament Code: 6551-9017-8098
Contests held regularly!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

mipaol

1,705. Posted:

Hello Nintendo Life I'm mipaol, I've been a huge Nintendo fan ever since I got my first console back in 1986. My favorite Nintendo IP is F-Zero and I'm a hopeless Tetris addict (when I close my eyes I play Tetris with my mind's eye). Currently my primary gaming console is my Wii U which I'm having a blast with, except it doesn't have a version of Tetris so I've had to make do with Dr. Mario, which is ok because it's Dr. Mario. :D
Untitled

hehe, anyways I've been looking around for a place where Nintendo fans can talk about Nintendo things with other Nintendo fans without all the negativity and Nintendo hating that unfortunately has become all too common, I think this is the place, so I hope to stick around and look forward to participating in some fun conversations that won't leave me feeling like an outcast because my platforms of choice lack an over-abundance of first person shooters and such.

Edited on by mipaol

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

AuthorMessage

KingKoopa1982

1,706. Posted:

Hey all! Pretty new to the forums, but a lifelong Nintendo fan. I've owned every Nintendo home console since the original NES. Wish I still had them, but life happens. Anyway, the Wii U and 3DS see a LOT of use in my household.

Looking forward to discussions with like-minded people!

KingKoopa1982

AuthorMessage

Marshal444

1,707. Posted:

Hi guys I am new from the Netherlands and studying at college so yeah hehe

Marshal444

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,708. Posted:

Homerisamazing wrote:

Hi guys I am new from the Netherlands and studying at college so yeah hehe

Belated welcome to the crew!
You could have a read at the AUP...or you could just go post-crazy! Your choice. :D

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Pagey

1,709. Posted:

Hey everyone, Parker here. I've been a gamer for all my life and Nintendo has always provided some great entertainment for me. I was more of a Sega guy growing up but I still have fond memories of my NES and SNES and I've always bought all the consoles I can to have as many great gaming experiences as possible.

I'm married with a wonderful wife and 4 year old son who is starting to take an interest in gaming too. Actually, I bought him his very own SNES and Genesis last week so he'll be starting with some of the classics. I don't think he is old enough to appreciate the real classics just yet (2600, Intellivison, ColecoVision) but when he is he'll be more than welcome to play them.

As I said, I've been a gamer for just about my entire life and I've amassed a bit of a collection over the past 20+ years. This is what I currently have in my collection, all in perfect working order.

Home Consoles

Vectrex
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar
Intellivision
ColecoVision
Magnavox Odyssey
Commodore 64
TurboGrafx-CD
Neo-Geo
Neo-Geo CD
Panasonic 3DO
NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis (All three models)
Sega 32X
Sega CD (Both models)
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Sony PlayStation
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4

Handhelds

Microvision
Atari Lynx
TurboExpress
Watara Supervision
Neo-Geo Pocket
Neo-Geo Pocket Color
Bandai WonderSwan
WonderSwan Color
Sega Nomad
Sega GameGear
Nintendo GameBoy
Virtual Boy
GameBoy Pocket
GamyBoy Pocket Light
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance
GameBoy Advance SP
GameBoy Micro
Nintendo DS
DS Lite
3DS
Sony PlayStation Portable
Sony PlayStation Vita

I'm in the process of moving to a bigger house and the wife has agreed to allow me to make our basement my man cave so my plan is to have all my consoles hooked up to televisions so they can all be played at a moments notice. Unfortunately that means most of them have been packed up already so we won't have as much packing to do when moving day comes but I still have a good selection of consoles hooked up in my living room.

Anyways, as you can tell I love gaming and I try to join as many forums as I can. This is the first Nintendo forum I've joined and from what I've seen it looks like a pretty great place. See you all around the forums.

PSN: James_Page | NN: 1stGenCummins | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Fred Fuchs

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,710. Posted:

Welcome aboard @Pagey! :D
Daaang, you have a lot of systems... I am jelly. ; ___ ;
I hope you enjoy your stay~

By the way, if you ever want to keep track of your games, try The Backloggery! You seem like since you have so many, a way to keep track of how many are beaten or not, or anything else, the Backloggery would be the perfect place~

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

JamesCoote

1,711. Posted:

Hi everyone!
I'm an independent developer making a game for the Wii U. Figured it was a good idea to join the community and see what other people are playing / enjoying on Wii U.

Game developer for Crystalline Green Ltd.

Twitter: JamesACoote

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,712. Posted:

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @JamesCoote!

Since you're making a game for the Wii U you may not have time for this, but, if you do, you should really check out the community rules when you can. Trust me, it'll help a lot with interacting with the community.

Hope you have fun here! ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

JamesCoote

1,713. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @JamesCoote!

Since you're making a game for the Wii U you may not have time for this, but, if you do, you should really check out the community rules when you can. Trust me, it'll help a lot with interacting with the community.

Hope you have fun here! ^^

Thanks for the welcome, and I always try to make time for people. (Plus messing around on forums is a good excuse for procrastinating / not doing any real work like programming :p)

Game developer for Crystalline Green Ltd.

Twitter: JamesACoote

AuthorMessage

ragingjanitor

1,714. Posted:

Hey guys, new to the forum. Have been gaming for my entire life, and have always been a fan of what Nintendo has to offer.

The Village Idiots Podcast: http://villagepodcast.buzzsprout.com

Twitter: villagepodcast

AuthorMessage

Sonic_Blur_111

1,715. Posted:

Hi everyone, new to the forums :)

I have wii u and 3DS plus i can't wait for mario kart 8 :D

Sonic_Blur_111

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9462-8909 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic_Blur_111

AuthorMessage

PyramidHead74

1,716. Posted:

hi all just signed up after getting my wii u today. getting fed up of my ps4 lol
Games I have are super Mario 3d world, super Mario bros and have preordered Mario kart 8.

any good driving games

Id online is PyramidHead74 feel free to add me

ID PyramidHead74 feel free to add me

Twitter: arabftd83

AuthorMessage

Smooty

1,717. Posted:

Annd im new:3

Do you even

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,718. Posted:

And you're wearing a hat, how cute :)
Welcome to NL.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Smooty

1,719. Posted:

Thanks alot ^.^
i love hats! Especially top hats

Do you even

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,720. Posted:

@HaThready Hiya, hat fan! ^_^ Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new, I highly recommend giving the community rules a quick read. Thanks in advance!

Hope you have fun here! :D

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse