Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,622

TanookiToad64

Hey everybody I'm TanookiToad64! I've been following this awesome website since back in 09' when I saw Eduardo the Samurai Toaster on the Wii Shop channel, and when I looked for a review of it, I found this website. I've checked at least 4-5 times a week since then. It's grown so much; it's crazy that this is now the biggest Nintendo online community on the web. I started a YouTube channel back in 2012 with some friends, and today it turns two! The 64 in my username comes from my love of multiplayer games and of course ones from the N64 era. We've done all kinds of games since then, starting with Melee, then WarioWare, along with a lot of other things like a 4 player co-op playthrough of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster,. I'm a pretty deeply rooted Nintendo fan, and I definitely have grown to cherish the memories that I've had playing the games and love enjoying those experiences with friends and family. I'm finally joining to voice my opinion and hopefully contribute a lot to the awesomeness of Nintendo Life. This is a great community of gamers, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it! I read up on the community rules a while ago, but now that I'm going to be a contributing member, I'll be sure to read up on them again. I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!

Edited on by TanookiToad64

TanookiToadTeam YouTube Channel

Loves the GB, Mario Kart, SNES, Smash Bros, GC, Wii and mostly anything else Nintendo!

I believe that good things come to those who work – Wilt Chamberlain

Previous: 4 Player MK64 Mir...

3DS Friend Code: 1478-5591-8095 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

TanookiToad64 wrote:

Hey everybody I'm TanookiToad64! I've been following this awesome website since back in 09' when I saw Eduardo the Samurai Toaster on the Wii Shop channel, and when I looked for a review of it, I found this website. I've checked at least 4-5 times a week since then. It's grown so much; it's crazy that this is now the biggest Nintendo online community on the web. I started a YouTube channel back in 2012, and it's about to turn two tomorrow. The 64 in my username comes from my love of multiplayer games and of course ones from the N64 era. We've done all kinds of games since then, starting with Melee, then WarioWare, along with a lot of other things like a 4 player co-op playthrough of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster,. I'm a pretty deeply rooted Nintendo fan, and I definitely have grown to cherish the memories that I've had playing the games and love enjoying those experiences with friends and family. I'm finally joining to voice my opinion and hopefully contribute a lot to the awesomeness of Nintendo Life. This is a great community of gamers, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it! I read up on the community rules a while ago, but now that I'm going to be a contributing member, I'll be sure to read up on them again. I'm looking forward to being a part of this great community!

Hello @TanookiToad64! Welcome to NL! Enjoy your stay~

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

kawummso

Hi everyone!

Nintendolife is my favourite source for all Nintendo-related news since many years and I finally managed to create an account and join the forum today. Hope to meet lots of interesting people here.

kawummso

Nintendo Network ID: megapixl | Twitter:

Mickey

@kawummso Hiya, André! ^_^ Welcome to Nintendo Life! Trust me, you're gonna meet a lot of interesting people here. But, before you do anything else, I'd highly recommend reading the community rules. If nothing else, knowing the community rules at least a little will make for a good first impression for a lot of people.

I hope you have lots of fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Monntie

Still feeling new. I shall give it time.

~Omnibenevolence~

_bae_

Well. I just thought I'd make myself known (slightly). I'm new here... and I hope to make a few friends. I've already skimmed through the rules and understand how things work... so... ~Hi!

I like to draw.

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626

TheWPCTraveler

I've been hanging around the site for a while now, but I haven't thought of setting up an account here for a while. Guess that my laziness is to blame.

As for why I'm here, I guess that growing up with the GameCube has always made a mark on me. I don't really expect to be active around here, so...passive is the way to go, I guess?

My username is the same as my Network ID. There goes originality.

I'm a person, apparently. Who knows? I might be lying, after all.

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | Nintendo Network ID: TheWPCTraveler

Captain_Toad

Hi, WPCtraveler! Welcome to NL!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

HilbertIsRad

Hey everyone, I'm new! I look forward to posting on these forums.

I'll post my friend code once I have a better team ready for Pokemon X, for battling.

Captain_Toad

Hi New! Welcome to Nintendo life....I mean HilbertIsRad..yes HilbertIsRad.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

PK_Willow

Hello all! I've made some posts here and there. Like a few other people who might be coming in, I became attached to the e3 chat and got close to this community so... I think I'll be more active. I've skimmed the rules, so I don't think I'll be a troublemaker . Nice to meet you all!

Vivian wrote:

So apparently I already an account here before a while back, and I don't remember doing it. Either way I'm here now. So the forum that I used to frequent is currently 502ing and I needed something to fill the void. That's why I'm here. As for me, I play guitar and trombone, and I like to collect classic games and consoles. My wii u ID is mynnidismynnid, and my 3ds friend code is 2535-3677-3889.

So cool. I'm trying to play guitar and hope to play trombone some day (mainly because ska.)

NNID: Ruki_the_Human

SheldonRandoms

WELCOMEEVERYONETHATISNEW!ISEEYOUALLARENEW!IWASALSONEW!ANDBYNEW!IMEANIALSOWASANEWBIEASWELLBUTNOWIMNOTANDNOWIMNOTNEW!BUTNOWISAYJELL0TOALLTHATISNEW!ILIKEPUDDINGANDTOREVUPTHOSEFRYERSCAUSETHEYCALLME@SHELDONRANDOMS!

The reason this is all in One Piece is because I must give all the newbies a challenge, because i'm a challenge to begin with and also I must offer them an experience to letting them know who I am on the outside AS WELL AS on the inside!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

noobheadz

Hey...

I like to draw. Becouse i do not have a Life.

BTW My Spelling sucks and.

Classic for the win!

Tell me what to draw :D

Twitter:

rock97on

Yo! I am also newer, I am becoming more active. Before I was just on the site looking at news & reading comments. Now I plan on commenting myself, and getting more involved!

rock97on

Nintendo Network ID: rock97on

Captain_Toad

Yo guys who just joined in this site called Nintendo Life. I welcome you to Nintendo Life. I recommend ya'll to read the community rules before going too deep in this site called Nintendo life to make this experience from Nintendo Life (or possibly other things you do in life) a bit less awkward. Because the GREAT CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

LazyShell

Hey everybody! I've lurked around here a few times, but figured I'd join in on yesterday's treehouse chat. I had fun, and figured I'd stick around! Definitely looking forward to discussing things more with people on the comments section and on the forums. As long as you all can tolerate the occasional crazy moment from me I think we'll all be friends. lol

LazyShell

Mickey

Hey, @LazyShell! Welcome to Nintendo Life! ^_^

Hey, we all have those crazy moments and I can assure you: They'll at least be forgiven here. Still, I recommend reading the community rules before doing anything else here. Just to be safe.

Hope you have fun here!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Veloster

Hi, I'm also new here!
My name is Elizabeta and I am single. I drive a super fast Red Bentley.

I'm looking for a friend to play games with, and comb each others hair.
I really love Zelda 'cause we both have blonde hair and blue eyes! :3

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

WhiteNoise17

Hey, I'm WhiteNoise17 and I joined the forum do to an overload of e3 hype
also because I'm really bored on this break and me and my friends are to lazy
to go out and do somethings and I like to express some opinions and debate lightly with people.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

DyNeo

Hey all. Dy Neo.
I love video games from Snes to Wii U. All consoles and PC gaming, very open to new experiences!

After some browsing I'm still trying to find a great community, do some racing on MK8 and meet new friends
Lately I've been so bored and lonely and past sites/communities I've been to have been so toxic
Looking forward to visiting this site and hopefully make it my new home!

Edited on by DyNeo

DyNeo

Nintendo Network ID: DylSmit21

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic