General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,897

AuthorMessage

mkwfreak

1,681. Posted:

Hi, i'm mkwfreak. I'm considering saving up for a wii u, and i have a 3ds. I come here seeking assistance for my super nintendo. I'm here to mingle too, but i am really wondering how to care for an old school nintendo system. I have some basic knoweledge, but am eager to learn more. I have a thread set up in retro if anyone can help.

mkwfreak

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,682. Posted:

Well I'm sure you'll get that help, @mkwfreak. :) Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, man! Now, before you get in trouble (because you totally were), please read the community rules when you can. That said, just be yourself! Nintendo Life is a very loving and accepting site that will accept you for who you are as long as you're not a blatantly mean person. :)

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dinosaurs

1,683. Posted:

Yup hi

Dinosaurs

AuthorMessage

thethumb25

1,684. Posted:

Hello, my name is Alan!

thethumb25

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,685. Posted:

But....but your username says your name is thethumb25. Does this means that we have to call you the thumb25alan?.....

Eh nvm. Welcome to NintendoLife!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,686. Posted:

@thethumb25 Hiya, Alan! Welcome to Nintendo Life! :D

I know you must be excited to go and see all the threads and explore the site, but first: It would be very appreciated if you read the community rules when you can. Please and thank you! ^^

Oh, and I hope you have fun here at NL. :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Marknufc

1,687. Posted:

HI,

New guy on the these forums.

Marknufc

Nintendo Network ID: 0662-3420-7682

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,688. Posted:

Hi. New guy on these forums. @Marknufc Welcome to NintendoLife for all things lively and thrilling. Make sure to read 'those community rules before you go too deep on those forums as it only takes less than 5 mins to do so. Captain Toad COMMANDS IT!

Retro Clue!

AuthorMessage

ipockyi

1,689. Posted:

Hi, im new to the forums and recently just bought a Wii U. Definitely loving it!

Hippo

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,690. Posted:

Glad to hear that @ipockyi ! Welcome to N.L. short for Nintendo Life. Make sure to read them's community rules before diving too deep in these forums and the site in general. CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

Retro Clue!

AuthorMessage

foodmetaphors

1,691. Posted:

Hello, new to the site, own both a 3DS XL and a Wii U, along with a DSi, DS Lite and GBA SP... have also owned an N64, SNES, NES, Game Boy Pocket, GBA and 3DS.

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

Twitter: foodmetaphors

AuthorMessage

JayNoobz

1,692. Posted:

Hello every one. Just wanted to stop by and say HI. I made a couple of post in the WII U forum, stating how I traded my Xbox One in for the Zelda Bundle. Looking for friends to play with down the road , as I'll be getting Mario Cart 8 and SMB. Go a head and send the friend invites, so we can start playing games. ID: JayNoobz

JayNoobz

Nintendo Network ID: JayNoobz | Twitter: TheRealJayNoobz

AuthorMessage

MarceloKamui

1,693. Posted:

Hi everyone! I've always been here but I wasn't registered! XD
I really like this site and I hope to make friends and know people from all over the world here! And also, to know about Nintendo.. duh XD
ID: marcelokamui

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

AuthorMessage

Hexadecimal

1,694. Posted:

Hello! I've always been a Nintendo nut since I was given a Gameboy Color for one of my birthdays. I'll admit I'm getting a bit turned off of home consoles, but I'm still in love with the handhelds Nintendo makes! I just wish the Phoenix Wright series were more successful in the US ;_;

Hexadecimal

AuthorMessage

kirbypinky89

1,695. Posted:

Hey everybody ^^ I'm new to this site. I'm a big fan of Nintendo (notably my favorite puffball Kirby) and i've been a fan since I was given my Super Nintendo so many years ago as a kid. I currently have a Wii and I got a 2DS this past Christmas, my first handheld since my Game Boy Color so i've had a lot to catch up on lol. Overtime thanks to my bf letting me borrow his systems, i've totally gotten into Pokemon and i've gotten to play the Kirby games i've missed on DS and GBA. It's been lots of fun! I'm thinking about buying a Wii U later this year for the new Smash Bros which i'm super excited for. This seems like a really cool place to talk games and i'm looking forward to meeting new people ^^

kirbypinky89

3DS Friend Code: 1564-3619-2364 | Nintendo Network ID: bree

AuthorMessage

WalupeachyTime

1,696. Posted:

Hey. I'm Walupeachy Time. I have a webcomic which I barely update. I may well make a thread for it. Maybe. I also enjoy playing Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble. I'm a viewtiful guy like that.

"No one can stop Ro-Bo-Da-Chi"

AuthorMessage

Rintyrocks

1,697. Posted:

Hi all, my name is Frankie, long time stalker but decided to make an account to get some help with pokemon Y, since I've never played a pokemon before. I'm kinda young, so my gaming has been limited to the Gamecube and up, of which I own all the systems. Also, could someone tell me why the posts I make aren't showing up in my list of comments made section?

Edited on by Rintyrocks

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

AuthorMessage

sarahpurbrick82

1,698. Posted:

Hi there. Sarah here. I'm KINDA a newbie. I signed up once ages ago (properly updated profile etc now. I now have a decent XL 3DS, and a very new Wii U. I like all kinds of games but at moment I love Donkey Kong Country (Returns and Tropical Freeze). It's great to have somewhere to talk and to meet people.

That's all for now, talk soon

Sarah

3DS: 2466 3501 4967
Nintendo Network: purbricksarah82

Twitter: sarahpurbrick82

AuthorMessage

kale_dreams

1,699. Posted:

Hello everybody! I have been a huge nintendo fan since I was a young boy my first system was a SNES and I have had pretty much every console and handheld they've put out since (excluding the Virtual Boy). I love RPG games, fighters, platformers, and Animal Crossing (I consider it its own genre). I am looking for some new friends to play with (most likely AC at the moment) I am pretty active on Miiverse and a respectable online gamer. At the moment I am playing all sorts of games on my Wii U, 3DS, and PS3. My 3ds friend code is 0602-7394-5368, NNID is Kaledreams (and also used for my my PSN). So feel free to add me.. I need friends.

3DS friend code: 0602-7394-5368 | NNID: kaledreams | PSN: kaledreams

AuthorMessage

EskobarM92

1,700. Posted:

Hi everyone. RetroGames87 here. New to the site. Ordered a Wii U and 3DS XL recently. Can't wait to get starting.Been awhile since I bought a new Nintendo product DSi. I have a N64 and Gamecube with games.

Edited on by EskobarM92

3DS: 5172-1882-1291
Wii U: EskobarM92

Nintendo Network ID: EskobarM92