Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,872

AuthorMessage

Zazaaji

1,661. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled
^^ or you could just click this ^^ ;)

That is the best way I've seen someone link to the rules on any website I've ever been to.
WHY IS THAT NOT A THING?!?!?!

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

3DS Friend Code: 2036-8453-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

1,662. Posted:

@Gioku: I think you miss some users in previous page.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Mus1cLov3r

1,663. Posted:

Thanks everyone!

Shikamaru is the best Naruto character!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6362-7632 | Nintendo Network ID: MusicLov3r

AuthorMessage

DiscoDriver43

1,664. Posted:

Hi, i'm DiscoDriver43. I'm kind of new here as well

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Chun Li is a cute character for an interpol officer.

I like the movie Independance Day because of Will Smith.

Titanic was a pretty sad movie.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,665. Posted:

@DiscoDriver43 Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,666. Posted:

Hi, @DiscoDriver43, welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're kind of new here, you should probably read the community rules when you can. Regardless, I can't wait to get to know you. :)

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Black_psu

1,667. Posted:

Hey, there! You can call me Black.

Played some Mario Kart 7 all-items races with the community earlier today. Before that, I would browse the news section daily but decided to register today. It's also my birthday, haha. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello. I love Metroid Fusion and Skies of Arcadia Legends and thus hope to one day read about (and play) sequels to either game. @_@

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,668. Posted:

@Black_psu hey well welcome and happy birthday to you! :D

...because it was such a hit earlier, here are Da Rules for you:
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,669. Posted:

@Black_psu Hiya, Black! Happy B-Day and welcome to Nintendo Life!

Since you just registered five hours ago, I'm gonna assume you haven't read the community rules. I hate to bring up something as boring and lame as rules on your birthday, but they're necessary and, to be honest, not that complicated. It's basically "Don't be a jerk", but you should still read it anyway since it'll help immensely with your first few days here.

Hope you have a fun birthday and a fun time here at NL! ^^

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Black_psu

1,670. Posted:

Thanks, guys. I've been a part of and moderated a forum before so I know how important the rules are. I will definitely take a look at 'da rules'. ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,671. Posted:

@Gioku: When was a replacement to the Rules and Facts Vital to Surviving Your First Year of NintendoLife made?
/burns "Da Rules"
All newbie rulebooks must be burnt!
/replaces rulebook with "Lurk More" pamphlets

Oh and welcome everyone, now put some pants on! (Get an avatar.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Ghost7

1,672. Posted:

Hello. My name is Tyler. I am 19 years old. Video games are my life (and anime). One of the first video games I ever seriously played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I first played it around the time it came out, and I was 4. What timing, huh? Some of the other first video games I've ever played include Final Fantasy 7, Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Resident Evil. Now, video games are my passion.

I really like anime. My favorite anime of all time is Dragon Ball. Some of my other favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Eden of the East, Sword Art Online, Steins;Gate, Attack on Titan... A lot of other anime that I can't remember at the moment. ^_^;

Because I love video games and anime so much, I became interested in Japan and Japanese culture. I now started to learn the language (I did 2 years ago, but I barely ever studied, so more like 5 months xD). I'm not very good yet. But I study sometimes and get better. I should study more. I also have friends in Japan that I talk to! I've even exchanged gifts with one of my friends - Akiko! She is really nice!

I've been on a few forums before. I recently joined a certain forum. But, a month later, I just don't feel as welcome anymore. I also hate all of the drama that goes on there. I am looking for a really nice and fun community where I can make friends. ^^

So, hi!

Edited on by Ghost7

Ghost7

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,673. Posted:

@Ghost7 If you're looking for a nice, friendly place, you've come to the right place. :) Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, soon-to-be-buddy-probably!

Now, since you've been to other forums, I'll assume you know there're rules and they're very important. It's not required, but it would be very appreciated if you took a look at NL's community rules.

With all of that said, if you be yourself and do your best to be nice, nobody's gonna hate you. NL is a very friendly site and I'm sure you'll love it.

Hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,674. Posted:

Hello and welcome to @Brian10326!

Apparently you deleted your introduction post, I don't know what that means, but I'll go ahead with the welcome anyway.

Since you're new here: Please, go check out the community rules when you can. You'll be happy you did, believe me. :)

Hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Brian10326

1,675. Posted:

Sorry about that. Hey everyone :) I'm glad to be a part of this community. I hope to have lots of great discussion here and make new friends and so on. Everyone here looks so friendly and that's what I like to see. Anyway, hope to get to know you guys soon and maybe even have some online gaming fun.

Loving Life. Everything is Great :)

Btw, here's an easy way to earn a little extra cash that I've learned about recently. Only takes a second of your time! Read more Here
Signup Here if you're interested

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,676. Posted:

Hey there, @Brian10326! Welcome to NL! Hope you have fun here. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,677. Posted:

Welcome to the forums folks. ;)
To help keep things runnjng smoothly for you, it would be helpful if you answered these simple questions. :)
Shouldn't take you more than 30 Seconds.

And once again, welcome!

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

BassLostie

1,678. Posted:

Hello, everyone! I've been reading Nintendo Life for about 9 months now, and I decided to join. I've been posting on some of the articles, but never noticed the forum until now.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan since a little kid, but I kinda lost track of Nintendo during the GameCube era. In 2010, I bought a GameCube and played all the great games I missed. Later on 2012 I got a Wii U (had to import it because I'm from Chile) and been a true fan since then. I play my Wii U a lot and a few months back I got the Zelda themed golden 3DS XL.

I'm a musician, and recently I've been recording some Video Game music videos, so I want to invite all of you to check them on my YouTube Channel ....... Recently I did a cover from Super Mario 3D World :D

Greetings!

Edited on by BassLostie

Visit my Video Game Music covers on YouTube: www.youtube/user/BassLostie

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,679. Posted:

Welcome, @BassLostie! We've got an awesome forum around here! :D
Hope you enjoy it here! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,680. Posted:

Hello, @BassLostie! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Trust me, you'll love it here, but please: Read the community rules if you haven't already. I don't wanna see you, or anyone else for that matter, embarrass yourself because you didn't read them, so please do yourself a favor and read them.

With that said, you're gonna have lots of fun here. I guarantee it. :)

The Mousekeloggery