Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,622

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: When was a replacement to the Rules and Facts Vital to Surviving Your First Year of NintendoLife made?
/burns "Da Rules"
All newbie rulebooks must be burnt!
/replaces rulebook with "Lurk More" pamphlets

Oh and welcome everyone, now put some pants on! (Get an avatar.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

TylerTheCreator

Hello. My name is Tyler. I am 19 years old. Video games are my life (and anime). One of the first video games I ever seriously played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I first played it around the time it came out, and I was 4. What timing, huh? Some of the other first video games I've ever played include Final Fantasy 7, Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Resident Evil. Now, video games are my passion.

I really like anime. My favorite anime of all time is Dragon Ball. Some of my other favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bleach, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Code Geass, Eden of the East, Sword Art Online, Steins;Gate, Attack on Titan... A lot of other anime that I can't remember at the moment. ^_^;

Because I love video games and anime so much, I became interested in Japan and Japanese culture. I now started to learn the language (I did 2 years ago, but I barely ever studied, so more like 5 months xD). I'm not very good yet. But I study sometimes and get better. I should study more. I also have friends in Japan that I talk to! I've even exchanged gifts with one of my friends - Akiko! She is really nice!

I've been on a few forums before. I recently joined a certain forum. But, a month later, I just don't feel as welcome anymore. I also hate all of the drama that goes on there. I am looking for a really nice and fun community where I can make friends. ^^

So, hi!

Edited on by TylerTheCreator

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Mickey

@Ghost7 If you're looking for a nice, friendly place, you've come to the right place. Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, soon-to-be-buddy-probably!

Now, since you've been to other forums, I'll assume you know there're rules and they're very important. It's not required, but it would be very appreciated if you took a look at NL's community rules.

With all of that said, if you be yourself and do your best to be nice, nobody's gonna hate you. NL is a very friendly site and I'm sure you'll love it.

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Hello and welcome to @Brian10326!

Apparently you deleted your introduction post, I don't know what that means, but I'll go ahead with the welcome anyway.

Since you're new here: Please, go check out the community rules when you can. You'll be happy you did, believe me.

Hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

Brian10326

Sorry about that. Hey everyone I'm glad to be a part of this community. I hope to have lots of great discussion here and make new friends and so on. Everyone here looks so friendly and that's what I like to see. Anyway, hope to get to know you guys soon and maybe even have some online gaming fun.

Loving Life. Everything is Great :)

Btw, here's an easy way to earn a little extra cash that I've learned about recently. Only takes a second of your time! Read more Here
Signup Here if you're intereste...

Veloster

Welcome to the forums folks.
To help keep things runnjng smoothly for you, it would be helpful if you answered these simple questions.
Shouldn't take you more than 30 Seconds.

And once again, welcome!

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

BassLostie

Hello, everyone! I've been reading Nintendo Life for about 9 months now, and I decided to join. I've been posting on some of the articles, but never noticed the forum until now.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan since a little kid, but I kinda lost track of Nintendo during the GameCube era. In 2010, I bought a GameCube and played all the great games I missed. Later on 2012 I got a Wii U (had to import it because I'm from Chile) and been a true fan since then. I play my Wii U a lot and a few months back I got the Zelda themed golden 3DS XL.

I'm a musician, and recently I've been recording some Video Game music videos, so I want to invite all of you to check them on my YouTube Channel ....... Recently I did a cover from Super Mario 3D World

Greetings!

Edited on by BassLostie

Visit my Video Game Music covers on YouTube: www.youtube/user/BassLostie

Nintendo Network ID: CheloWiiU

Mickey

Hello, @BassLostie! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Trust me, you'll love it here, but please: Read the community rules if you haven't already. I don't wanna see you, or anyone else for that matter, embarrass yourself because you didn't read them, so please do yourself a favor and read them.

With that said, you're gonna have lots of fun here. I guarantee it.

The Mousekeloggery

mkwfreak

Hi, i'm mkwfreak. I'm considering saving up for a wii u, and i have a 3ds. I come here seeking assistance for my super nintendo. I'm here to mingle too, but i am really wondering how to care for an old school nintendo system. I have some basic knoweledge, but am eager to learn more. I have a thread set up in retro if anyone can help.

mkwfreak

Mickey

Well I'm sure you'll get that help, @mkwfreak. Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, man! Now, before you get in trouble (because you totally were), please read the community rules when you can. That said, just be yourself! Nintendo Life is a very loving and accepting site that will accept you for who you are as long as you're not a blatantly mean person.

Hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

But....but your username says your name is thethumb25. Does this means that we have to call you the thumb25alan?.....

Eh nvm. Welcome to NintendoLife!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

@thethumb25 Hiya, Alan! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

I know you must be excited to go and see all the threads and explore the site, but first: It would be very appreciated if you read the community rules when you can. Please and thank you! ^^

Oh, and I hope you have fun here at NL.

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

Hi. New guy on these forums. @Marknufc Welcome to NintendoLife for all things lively and thrilling. Make sure to read 'those community rules before you go too deep on those forums as it only takes less than 5 mins to do so. Captain Toad COMMANDS IT!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ipockyi

Hi, im new to the forums and recently just bought a Wii U. Definitely loving it!

Hippo

Captain_Toad

Glad to hear that @ipockyi ! Welcome to N.L. short for Nintendo Life. Make sure to read them's community rules before diving too deep in these forums and the site in general. CAPTAIN TOAD COMMANDS IT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic