General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,641 to 1,660 of 1,891

AuthorMessage

JCnator

1,641. Posted:

Hello everybody! I recently joined on the community of Nintendo Life. Some people may already know me as "TheBigJC7777777" from 3 Animal Crossing communities, including Animal Crossing Ahead Forums (a.k.a. AXA Forums), Animal Crossing Community and The Bell Tree Forums. As my profile is described, I began gaming in late 90s thanks to my curiosity dictating me to pick up a SNES Controller and booting up the console with Yoshi's Island on it. Needless to say, that game, along with a handful of other ones made me turn into a gamer. And now, I'm still playing quite a fair share of titles on various platforms even while I'm studying on college.

The reasons I joined there are quite obvious. First, I wanted a community that is mostly about Nintendo as I'd feel more involved and enriching discussing about various games than strictly sticking to Animal Crossing Forums. And second, I've constantly thought that Nintendo Life does a great job on covering many news and even reviewing Virtual Console games since 2007-2008.

Hope I'll enjoy the community for now on!

JCnator

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5032-5582 | Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,642. Posted:

Yo @JCnator! Welcome to NL! :D This is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! (there's plenty of awesome people here, too; such as I'm sure @MickeyTheGreat will be here soon to give you his welcome message! :) )

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,643. Posted:

@JCnator Hiya, JC! Welcome to Nintendo Life! So you've been around other forums, eh? Me too, and NL has to be my personal favorite out of all of them. The whole site is just nice-looking, and it's home to one of the nicest communities currently on the Internet!

By the way, you should definitely take a look at the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, you'll save yourself from a lot of Newbie-Embarrassment. ^^;

Anyway, I hope you have fun here!

@Gioku & @SheldonRandoms Oh, you guys! ^^;

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,644. Posted:

Yo @JCnator! Welcome to NL! :D This is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! (there's plenty of awesome people here, such as @SheldonRandoms. I'm sure @MickeyTheGreat will be here soon to give you his welcome message, and by that, I mean he'll be here to give you a welcome message, which is welcoming messagetastic!!! :)

Oh no, he beat me to the punch! I better flee now, before it's to late!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,645. Posted:

Now this is the second time, @SheldonRandoms apparently likes to copy and paste my posts and make additions to them, lol. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,646. Posted:

@Gioku I don't make additions to them, I improve them ;3

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Zazaaji

1,647. Posted:

Hey everyone, I'm new here too. I thought it'd only be good to sign up to this site now that my Wii-U and 3DS friend list is comprised mostly of NL members :p Feel free to add me, everything's in my signature that you need to know.

Hope to call this place an internet home one day in the future.

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

3DS Friend Code: 2036-8453-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,648. Posted:

Hey there, @Zazaaji! Welcome to NL! I'm sure you'll like it here; this is a great place to have as an internet home. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,649. Posted:

Hiya, @Zazaaji! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Since you're new here, I highly recommend that you go ahead and check out the community rules. They're short, but if you want it summarized: Don't be a jerk. Also, don't advertise anything outside of your own signature.

Hope you have fun here and maybe, someday, learn to call NL your Internet home! :)

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Glaceon

1,650. Posted:

Hey everyone... I'm new here, and I already feel like this is an awesome website/community! Nintendo Life seems to have everything I want to do with Nintendo and other stuff! The games I mostly like are Pokemon(Obviously) and Minecraft. The game systems I have are Xbox360, Wii, DS, 3DS, and lotsa Gamboys. . Well... that's all I have to say for myself!

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,651. Posted:

Hiya, @Glaceon! Welcome to Nintendo Life! So you already feel at-home here at NL, hm? Great! I think I speak for all of us when I say we're just as excited to have you here as you are to be here. :)

By the way, be sure to check out our community rules when you can. Believe me, you'll be glad you did later on.

I hope you continue to have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,652. Posted:

Darn, wasn't fast enough, couldn't beat the all-powerful @MickeyTheGreat to welcoming you, @Glaceon! XD

Hope you have fun here! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,653. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Darn, wasn't fast enough, couldn't beat the all-powerful @MickeyTheGreat to welcoming you,

Untitled

I AM MICKEY, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL. ALL WHO CHOOSE TO OPPOSE ME BY WELCOMING A USER BEFORE I DO SHALL BE ERADICATED UPON DOING SO AND WILL BE ERASED OFF THE FACE OF THE INTERNET.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Glaceon

1,654. Posted:

Thanx @MickeyTheGreat and @Gioku! I have now read all the forum rules, and thanks.... I'm already glad I read them! XD

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC

AuthorMessage

Nintentacle

1,655. Posted:

I guess I should post here. I am Nintentacle, from VGChartz. That is all.

Nintentacle

AuthorMessage

Mus1cLov3r

1,656. Posted:

Hello, I'm new here.

Shikamaru is the best Naruto character!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6362-7632 | Nintendo Network ID: MusicLov3r

AuthorMessage

Nintentacle

1,657. Posted:

MusicLov3r wrote:

Hello, I'm new here.

HI!

Nintentacle

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,658. Posted:

Hi Ninten...tacle... Welcome to NL! And musicLover!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,659. Posted:

Two at once? OK, welcome to NL, @MusicLov3r and @Nintentacle! Hope you guys have fun around here! @mickeyTheGreat should be here later with da rules. ;)
Untitled
^^ or you could just click this ^^ ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,660. Posted:

Hiya, @MusicLov3r! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Since you're new, you should probably check out the community rules when you can.

Hope you have fun here! :)

The Mousekeloggery