Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 2,622

Flandy

Frog wrote:

Hey folks. I just stumbled upon this place today. Quite impressed. Very nice fan site and a good community from what I can see. The news was updated from the latest around the web and the database of games is very nice. The forums and chat are very cool, as well. I'm currently listening to the GOTY podcast and its been good. Happy to see Muramasa: The Demon Blade get the nod for best visuals.

I myself... been gaming since '88. I used to own a NES, SNES, GB, N64, Xbox and 360. I currently own a DS Lite and Wii. I also play PC.

Nice to meet you Nintendo Life community. Cheers!

Welcome frog though be warned the chat is not safe for your mental health at night

Also you should make a backloggery most people on the site have oe its just a thing so you can out what games you currently own and you can add people as freinds
theres a link to backloggery and the chat in my sig

Flandy

Crazygamerfreak

Andy100003 wrote:

Also you should make a backloggery most people on the site have oe its just a thing so you can out what games you currently own and you can add people as freinds

I myself have already made a backloggery as you have stated but haven't gotten many games on it. Here is a link if you would like: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Flandy

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Andy100003 wrote:

I myself have already made a backloggery as you have stated but haven't gotten many games on it. Here is a link if you would like: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=crazygamerfreak

i'll make sure to add you

Flandy

Crazygamerfreak

Andy100003 wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Andy100003 wrote:

i'll make sure to add you

I just added you

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Frog

@Andy100003: Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't going to use Backloggery, but I've decided to take the plunge. It seems pretty useful, especially when it comes to being a part of the community.

I've been in the chat a few times. I feel like a noob because, well, I am the noob. = )

Edited on by Frog

Frog

Percentful

Welcome to NL, frog!
BTW, what sort of animals do you like?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Frog

110percentful wrote:

Welcome to NL, frog!
BTW, what sort of animals do you like?

Sharks are the best, and then you have man's best friend.

Frog

Percentful

@frog ......oh.... I wasn't expecting you to say that.....

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

StarBoy91

We greet newcomers with open arms.

To each their own

cheapogamer4life

welcome frog
EDIT: welcome to spaceboy and werbie

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

nintendogamerftw

110percentful wrote:

@frog ......oh.... I wasn't expecting you to say that.....

We're all curious as to what you were expecting him to say...

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

StarBoy91

Welcome to NintendoLife, Werble and Spaceboy.

To each their own

lilyquans

hi im new here. =) well not relly i searsd the sitee b4

purple

StarBoy91

Welcome to NintendoLife, lilyquans. Enjoy your stay in this wonderful site. We're all very nice and we're a friendly, welcoming bunch.

To each their own

lilyquans

howd u get the grey word at the bottom? mine say lilyquans.

purple

StarBoy91

You can edit your signature by clicking on Edit Profile.

To each their own

bro2dragons

hello, and welcome. enjoy your stay. make full use of all we offer here at NintendoLife. get in the chat (in my sig), join in the forums (as you're doing) marvel at pixelman's pixel art, be disgusted by 90% of lz2010's posts, and join in on some wild online matches. hope you like it here as much as we do!

i also recommend getting (or creating) an avatar. it helps you to stick in people's minds better, and is just one little way to further integrate yourself into our wonderful little society.

Edited on by bro2dragons

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

StarBoy91

Some of us are very good artists.

To each their own

zezhyrule

Welcome, lilyquans! Hope you have a great time! Here are some tips: ask before taking others work(StarBoy's dragon), and be nice to monkeys with tin-foil hats on! :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic