Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,622

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @oceanofthesky and @KokiriSoul! Since the two of you are new here, I strongly suggest you both check out the community rules when you can. No, you haven't done anything wrong (yet) it's just nice for new users to know them. Plus, it'll save you both from a lot of embarrassment that comes with being new to the forums (believe me, I'd know), so just check it out when you can, please.

I hope y'all have lots of fun here!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

KokiriSoul

Thank you! ^_^
So far this site seems very fun and quite friendly. (:

I don't add people I don't know. So get to know me first! :D
Colors 3D: Kokiri Lumps I used to be "Kokiri Soul"

Hi guys! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1032-2027-2452 | Nintendo Network ID: KokiriSoul

WinterWarm

@oceanofthesky
@KokiriSoul

Welcome!

@Saga You're welcome! Hope you're enjoying the site.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@oceanofthesky
@KokiriSoul

Welcome!

WinterWarm

@oceanofthesky
@KokiriSoul

Welcome!

ninfan4life83

Hello all at Nintendo Life. I'm a 30yr old gamer. I have been playing since the late 80's when my older brother received an Atari 2600 & then later, the NES Action Set for Christmas. From the time I played the Atari 2600 on a t.v with two screws for the rf modulator, I was hooked. Why was I hooked? Simply because it was fun. This fun carried me to.through the 8-bit to the modern day.

ninfan4life83

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @ninfan4life83! Thanks for sharing your gamer story with all of us! It's always nice to see a gaming veteran join and you're no exception. Since you're new here, you should probably check out the community rules. It's mostly just common sense so you won't get in much trouble if you choose not to read it, but it'll help you during your newbie days here so I strongly suggest you at least keep it in mind.

Hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

Whopper744

I'm not new but I haven't posted on here for months... My new job (since October) has this site blocked. I do keep up with the news here on my phone though daily. It's just though to use my phone to post while I'm here, and I never surf the web at home anymore.
Miiverse isn't blocked here but it's full of trolls (at least the Smash Bros thread is).

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Mickey

Most people say 'Hi' when they're trying to introduce themselves, but whatever.

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @wiryconman456! Since you're new here, please check out the community rules before doing anything else here. If nothing else, just do it for your sake.

I hope you have fun here!

PS: If you want people to add you, you might wanna try this thread instead. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

@zexalboy, you're gonna get the joy, cause here I am, I like to eat ham, this website they call NintendoLife, it's better then listening to your wife, when she's talks about rotten baloney, because you rather have a pony (you thought I was going to say something about Sony), they callz me @SheldonRandoms who is swell, I like to eat at Taco Bell, we all hope you enjoy your stay, cause there's so many games here that you can play!!!!!!!!

P.S @Mickey would freak out if I didn't post the community rules, if you break them, you'll be the fools, so let's keep it cools, like jumping into a pools, filled with jewels.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @zexalboy. Here's a link to those community rules Antoeknee mentioned earlier. It won't take too much of your time to read them and you'll be better off once you have.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Super_Gravy

Welcome everyone and I was surprised by how many people joining the forums!

I hope we got enough room for everyone here!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey Is mad at me, cause I didn't post the link, so he then had to do it himself.

#Priceless

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OwOwhatsthis

Wassup everybody! Just got an account. :3

I choose mustard. By the way.

OwOwhatsthis

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @PerriPlum! Since you're new, you should check out the community rules as soon as you can. Don't worry, it's not too long and you'll be glad you read it.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

@zombiUzombie A welcome is you. I see you like Zombi U, that game is swell. We have these community rules here, you should read them for full enjoyment of this website, or life of Nintendo on NintendoLife. Wii all hope you enjoy your time here, and stuff.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic