General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 1,704

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

1,541. Posted:

Hey, what's up? I (sort of) new to Nintendo Life, despite having used it for the past couple weeks, but my best friend told me to come here and introduce myself, I guess, so... I'm here now. Hi.

"If you don't dream, you'll never be able to wake up."
"Before you look for an answer, make sure there's an answer to look for."
"If something is created only for it to be destroyed, should it even be created at all?"
"Need is a being that can only exist when accompanied by desire."
-Myself +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,542. Posted:

Hey, @MrPokirby! Welcome to Nintendo Life! It's always good to see a new face around here and you're no exception. :)

I look forward to seeing more of you, but first: Do yourself a favor and read the community rules. No, you haven't done anything wrong (yet) and reading it isn't really required of users, but you should still check it out if you plan on sticking around here for awhile.

And if you do that, play nice, and (most importantly) be yourself, you'll fit right in. :)

I hope you have fun here!

Edited on by MickeyTheGreat

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

1,543. Posted:

Hello and welcome to the forum @ MrPokirby :)

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

maximo_jd

1,544. Posted:

Jello everyone i have been lurking on this site ever since it started when it was focused on WiiWare ,and Wii Virtual Console releases. Can't for the life of me remember what they called the site back then.

I've been a Nintendo gamer for a very long time ,and had a Wii at launch. Now i've moved on to Wii U just this Xmas ,and i figured i would give participating in this community a shot since i'm on the site enough. I'm looking for people to play stuff like Call of Duty with on Wii U as well as anything that comes out later on with online play. My Nintendo Network ID is the same as my username here.

Here's hoping that i make some new game friends to play online with,

Current Wii U Games: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, New Super Mario Bros U+Luigi, Super Mario 3D World, CoD Black Ops 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Batman Arkham City, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3,Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force, Kung Fu Rabbit, Toki Tori, Toki Tori 2+, & Trine 2.
Wii U/2DS/PS3/Vita/Ouya

Nintendo Network ID: maximo_jd | Twitter: maximoXjd

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,545. Posted:

Jello, @maximo_jd! Welcome to the Nintendo Life Forums! It's great to have such a longtime Nintendo fan (and Nintendo Life lurker!) join the Forums and I look forward to getting to know you better. :)

By the way, you should check out the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, friend: the sooner you read it, the better.

I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

RehlGamers

1,546. Posted:

Hey, were new to the forums, and are very excited to share all our latest tips, tricks and info on all the best gaming out there.

Keep it RehL !
Rehl Gamers Go-Website
Our Ratings/Reviews page

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,547. Posted:

Hey, @RehlGamers! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since the lot of you are new here, y'all oughta check out the community rules before making any other posts. It'll help loads with sharing tips, tricks and info without getting in trouble with the moderators. :)

Hope y'all have fun here!

PS: It's gonna be real weird having a user that's several different people... ^_^;

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

RehlGamers

1,548. Posted:

PS: It's gonna be real weird having a user that's several different people... ^_^;

Well, yes we are a group, but so far, we only have 2 main members.
Thanks for the welcome message, we will be looking over the rules. :^)

Edited on by RehlGamers

Keep it RehL !
Rehl Gamers Go-Website
Our Ratings/Reviews page

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,549. Posted:

@RehlGamers Don't worry, i'm also a user who's many different users, but nobody ever seems to know. Also, welcome, They callz meeee @SheldonRandoms, and I like to rev up those fryers.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

RehlGamers

1,550. Posted:

Thanks @SheldonRandoms

Keep it RehL !
Rehl Gamers Go-Website
Our Ratings/Reviews page

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,551. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms is this the clone army you mentioned earlier? :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,552. Posted:

@Gioku Did the triple post give it away? :P

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

1,553. Posted:

Hello, I am MaskO'Gears, although I mostly just shorten it to MaskO'
I heard the Nintendo freaks (like me) stay here... so I came.
Looking forward to my time here!

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,554. Posted:

@Mask0Gears, A welcome is U. Follow the rules, and you'll have a swell time here. And now, you're probably asking who am I, well they callz mii @SheldonRandoms, and I like to rev up those fryers.

P.S. I have a clone army, and they are Nintendo freaks (or just freaks in general) just like U.

And beeeeeeee prepared to spends lot'sa time here.

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,555. Posted:

@Mask0Gears Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, MaskO'! Believe me, you're going to positively adore being here. Many say it's the happiest place on the internet, and I agree! :) Since you're new here, be sure to check out the community rules. No, it isn't too long or complicated, it's relatively short and easy to remember (it basically boils down to 'play nice').

I hope you have fun here! :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

DRYOU123

1,556. Posted:

Hello People out there,

I have just bought myself a new Nintendo 64 and I am having a bit of a dilemma. I know this isn't the website to be asking for tech support or whatever, but I really need help connecting my N64, to my Toshiba Regza LCD t.v.
I connected the Video and Audio wires, correctly in the back of my t.v., but there is still no picture or sound. What should I do? Is there another cable I should buy or something?

DRYOU123

AuthorMessage

Oragami

1,557. Posted:

So.. I guess I'm new... I've already started two forums, but I'm still fairly new here.

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

Oragami

1,558. Posted:

I'm sorry if I broke the amount of periods rule. I hadn't read that rule yet

I miss the Chrono series, and I wish Final Fantasy was back with Nintendo...
Yeah, guitars are cool.

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,559. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @DRYOU123! I see you've already made a thread about your N64 problems so I'm sure you'll get help. :) Since you're new here, check out the community rules. Trust me, you'll be better off once you've read it.

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Oragami! There is no such thing as an "amount of periods" rule. Here are the actual rules. Once you're done with reading the rules, just have fun and be yourself (as long as it doesn't go against the rules... which it really shouldn't)!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Saga

1,560. Posted:

Hi everyone ! I've been reading the news here for quite some time now and I've been thinking about joining the community a lot so here I am !
I've been a Nintendo gamer for as long as I can remember. I have a 3DS and a WiiU so I'd be more than happy to play online and chat with other Nintendo Life members (though I won't be able to play on my WiiU for a few months because I am working abroad as a language assistant).
Also, English is not my native language so I might make a few mistakes from time to time. ^^"

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you ! :)

My most anticipated games : DK Tropical Freeze / Shantae (both games) / MK8 / SSB

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1667-4247