General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,891

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,521. Posted:

@Gioku
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,522. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms:
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,523. Posted:

@Gioku
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

JaySonsa1298

1,524. Posted:

Hi :) I'm new to Nlife and I love 3ds gaming. Hi :)

Edited on by JaySonsa1298

JaySonsa1298

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2798-2802 | Nintendo Network ID: JaySonsa1298

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,525. Posted:

Welcome to NL, @JaySonsa1298! ...hope me and @SheldonRandoms haven't frightened you too much. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,526. Posted:

@Gioku That was my intentions this whole time
Untitled

Welcome two Nintendolife @JaySonsa1298, They callz me @SheldonRandoms, and I like to rev up those fryers.

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

1,527. Posted:

Hello

I already was a bit active on this site but i want to be more active so i want to re introduce myself since i did a name change.
I am Retomplay, retom short
I am a starting let's player and i want to be game developer later.
I dont have many let's plays, just started but for now its just pc games.
I have grown up with Nintendo
however my first game was for playstation which was my first console

So thats all, i want to be more active on internet because i didnt give forums a chance, it got bit boring for me but now everything is different and i can be fun.

So you could say welcome back instead of welcome lol :P

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

1,528. Posted:

Welcome back to the forum @Retomplay and good to hear you want to be more active :P Good luck on becoming a Game Developer too, I'm doing that at college :D

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

1,529. Posted:

@Nathan_Wv10 Yeah, i had too much on my mind but i just have to move game development a bit away, I was so into the new games this summer, i forgot about forums i used
great you do game development, i came back to that because you can just make your own game and sell it, because i used to think you cant get a job with it.

but first its let's playing, i want to use that as a forum, to share gaming fun instead of entertaining :P

Edited on by Retomplay

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay

AuthorMessage

sourapplejuice

1,530. Posted:

Meet me

I've been a lurker here for too long now.

My first console was the Nintendo 64, but my favorite has to be the SNES. I still play these consoles even today. I love them so much I 60hz modded my SNES and imported an N64 from USA to avoid the terrible PAL conversions which plague us Aussies.

I own a 3DSXL and plan on getting a WiiU when SSB4 comes out. I own Donkey Kong Country Returns and Zelda OoT. My copy of Zelda is on eBay right now. As much as I loved the game as a child, it just seems to me like every later entry in the series improved on it so much. As for Donkey Kong I think its awesome, even if it doesn't live up to the SNES games (in my opinion at least).

sourapplejuice

AuthorMessage

WashioYuji

1,531. Posted:

Hi guys
I'm new to nintendolife but I have been lurking here for a bit :P
I own all of the main consoles of last generation and a Wii U.
Although I have a ton of games to get through on my PS3 and Wii,
I'm mainly playing on my 3DS these days and recently upgraded it to a zelda XL :D
So hopefully we'll get along and share our love for nintendo!

WashioYuji

AuthorMessage

diemwnt

1,532. Posted:

Hey guys,

Never really looked into this side of NL before but I usually check the front page from time to time.

Picked up a Wii U before Christmas and my friends list is severely lacking so I thought this may be a good community to checkout and hopefully add some new friends.

See you on the threads!

diemwnt

Nintendo Network ID: diemwnt | Twitter: ste

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,533. Posted:

Hi, @sourapplejuice @diemwnt and @WashioYuji .
Hope you enjoy your time here!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,534. Posted:

Welcome @sourapplejuice @diemwnt and @WashioYuji! Sounds like you guys should have fun around here! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RetroJosh

1,535. Posted:

Formerly SuperLuigiFan, now RetroJosh, as its my Nintendo name, & I didnt want to come across as a total fanboy lol!
Anyway, Luigi is my favorite Nintendo character, and im a fan of Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pokémon, & Sonic!

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,536. Posted:

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @RetroJosh! It's always nice to see new users and you're no exception, Josh. :) (Can I call you Josh?) By the way, be sure to check out the community rules as soon as you can. No, you haven't done anything wrong (yet), it's just nice for users to get acquainted with the rules as soon as possible. I hope you have fun here! :)

PS: I wish MeanMustacheMan, blendystick, Jmaster49, ChronoPower, ShadowMarioStar, JaySonsa1298, Retomplay, sourapplejuice, WashioYuji, and diemwnt a very late welcome (or a late welcome back to Retomplay) to Nintendo Life! I hope y'all have had lots of fun and have read the community rules by now!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RetroJosh

1,537. Posted:

Yes, you sure can Mickey sir!
And I will!

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

1,538. Posted:

Welcome @sourapplejuice @diemwnt @WashioYuji @retrojosh to Nintendo Life and I hope you are all having a good time here !!

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

1,539. Posted:

Although I'm not new here, I've certainly improved my grammatical errors... Also...
I'd just like to introduce myself to the people new here.

Welcome to Nintendo Life!
I hope you guys find this website very entertaining and informative as much as I did when I joined. :)

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,540. Posted:

Well nice to meet you then, @Rosalina! Anyone named after one of my favorite Nintendo characters is fine by me. :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery