Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,622

WashioYuji

Hi guys
I'm new to nintendolife but I have been lurking here for a bit
I own all of the main consoles of last generation and a Wii U.
Although I have a ton of games to get through on my PS3 and Wii,
I'm mainly playing on my 3DS these days and recently upgraded it to a zelda XL
So hopefully we'll get along and share our love for nintendo!

WashioYuji

diemwnt

Hey guys,

Never really looked into this side of NL before but I usually check the front page from time to time.

Picked up a Wii U before Christmas and my friends list is severely lacking so I thought this may be a good community to checkout and hopefully add some new friends.

See you on the threads!

diemwnt

Nintendo Network ID: diemwnt | Twitter:

RetroJosh

Formerly SuperLuigiFan, now RetroJosh, as its my Nintendo name, & I didnt want to come across as a total fanboy lol!
Anyway, Luigi is my favorite Nintendo character, and im a fan of Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pokémon, & Sonic!

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

Mickey

Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life, @RetroJosh! It's always nice to see new users and you're no exception, Josh. (Can I call you Josh?) By the way, be sure to check out the community rules as soon as you can. No, you haven't done anything wrong (yet), it's just nice for users to get acquainted with the rules as soon as possible. I hope you have fun here!

PS: I wish MeanMustacheMan, blendystick, Jmaster49, ChronoPower, ShadowMarioStar, JaySonsa1298, Retomplay, sourapplejuice, WashioYuji, and diemwnt a very late welcome (or a late welcome back to Retomplay) to Nintendo Life! I hope y'all have had lots of fun and have read the community rules by now!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RetroJosh

Yes, you sure can Mickey sir!
And I will!

RetroJosh

Nintendo Network ID: RetroJosh

Shirma_Akayaku

Although I'm not new here, I've certainly improved my grammatical errors... Also...
I'd just like to introduce myself to the people new here.

Welcome to Nintendo Life!
I hope you guys find this website very entertaining and informative as much as I did when I joined.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

MrPokirby

Hey, what's up? I (sort of) new to Nintendo Life, despite having used it for the past couple weeks, but my best friend told me to come here and introduce myself, I guess, so... I'm here now. Hi.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Mickey

Hey, @MrPokirby! Welcome to Nintendo Life! It's always good to see a new face around here and you're no exception.

I look forward to seeing more of you, but first: Do yourself a favor and read the community rules. No, you haven't done anything wrong (yet) and reading it isn't really required of users, but you should still check it out if you plan on sticking around here for awhile.

And if you do that, play nice, and (most importantly) be yourself, you'll fit right in.

I hope you have fun here!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

maximo_jd

Jello everyone i have been lurking on this site ever since it started when it was focused on WiiWare ,and Wii Virtual Console releases. Can't for the life of me remember what they called the site back then.

I've been a Nintendo gamer for a very long time ,and had a Wii at launch. Now i've moved on to Wii U just this Xmas ,and i figured i would give participating in this community a shot since i'm on the site enough. I'm looking for people to play stuff like Call of Duty with on Wii U as well as anything that comes out later on with online play. My Nintendo Network ID is the same as my username here.

Here's hoping that i make some new game friends to play online with,

Current Switch Games: Super Mario Odyssey, Legend of Zelda BoTW, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, Resident Evil Revelations Collection, Doom, Skyrim, Rogue Trooper, Volgarr the Viking, Blaster Master Zero, Elliot Quest, and Rive

Nintendo Network ID: maximo_jd | Twitter:

Mickey

Jello, @maximo_jd! Welcome to the Nintendo Life Forums! It's great to have such a longtime Nintendo fan (and Nintendo Life lurker!) join the Forums and I look forward to getting to know you better.

By the way, you should check out the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, friend: the sooner you read it, the better.

I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Hey, @RehlGamers! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since the lot of you are new here, y'all oughta check out the community rules before making any other posts. It'll help loads with sharing tips, tricks and info without getting in trouble with the moderators.

Hope y'all have fun here!

PS: It's gonna be real weird having a user that's several different people... ^_^;

The Mousekeloggery

RehlGamers

PS: It's gonna be real weird having a user that's several different people... ^_^;

Well, yes we are a group, but so far, we only have 2 main members.
Thanks for the welcome message, we will be looking over the rules. :^)

Edited on by RehlGamers

SheldonRandoms

@RehlGamers Don't worry, i'm also a user who's many different users, but nobody ever seems to know. Also, welcome, They callz meeee @SheldonRandoms, and I like to rev up those fryers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic