General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,855

AuthorMessage

Hilda

1,441. Posted:

Thanks @Gioku! :)
Quick newb question. I read the rules looking for the answer to this, but maybe I missed it. Are we not to have avatars of ourselves?

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

1,442. Posted:

Hilda wrote:

Thanks @Gioku! :)
Quick newb question. I read the rules looking for the answer to this, but maybe I missed it. Are we not to have avatars of ourselves?

Are you telling me your that HOT!? KIDDING!

I advise you not to, they are a lot perverts in here... :)

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Hilda

1,443. Posted:

Eh, I'll try to find something that suits me more. Maybe a picture of Princess Hilda. I mean, we're pretty much twins as it is. :P

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,444. Posted:

@Hilda: There's nothing against having a picture of yourself... there aren't a lot of users here with pictures of themselves, but you're not alone.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Hilda

1,445. Posted:

Ah, okay. I don't think I have to worry about perv attacks, so I'll just leave it as is because I'm lazy.

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

1,446. Posted:

Haha nice attitude, Welcome btw :)

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Hilda

1,447. Posted:

Haha, thanks :)

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,448. Posted:

@Hilda Welcome to our crazy family! If you enjoy insanity then you'll fit right in. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Hilda

1,449. Posted:

@WingedSnagret, I once put my name down as Mental Disorder in a (really stupid) bio of mine, so I think I'll be okay. :P

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage

mimi85

1,450. Posted:

Hi,

to make it short, I want to introduce myself.
Be aware, my English is not really good 'cause I am not a native speaker.

I am from Germany and I have been playing (and later collecting) classic videogames for allmost 18 years.
My first console was a classic game boy that was bundled with Super Mario Land 2 and Zelda: Link's awakening.

I have really liked the Zelda franchise since I played it the first time on my own console.
Furthermore, it was the first step to my love for rpg and action-adventure type games.

At the moment, I am studying medicine und want to become a surgeon.

And to be honest, I own several Sony and Sega consoles.

That's enough of my person.

Greets

mimi85

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,451. Posted:

In b4 @Mickey gives his spiel! :P
(I'm just givin' you a hard time, @Mickey ;))

Welcome, @mimi85! Enjoy your stay! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,452. Posted:

Hi, @mimi85. Welcome to Nintendo Life. It's okay if your English isn't perfect, a lot of people here who are native speakers still have trouble with it, so you're good. And, by the way, it's okay if you have and enjoy playing other consoles. This is Nintendo Life, but you're not required to only have Nintendo consoles... or, for that matter, even particularly like Nintendo that much. XD It's very inclusive like that. I'm sure you'll have great fun getting to know the wonderful NL community and I wish you the best in finding that fun. :)

PS: Make sure to check out the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, you'll be better off the sooner you get to that.

@Gioku There. Was that non-formulaic enough for you? ;)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,453. Posted:

@Mickey: Haha! Just keep doin' what you're doin', bro! We need someone to welcome everyone around here! :D
...but I can still make fun of you for it sometimes, though, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,454. Posted:

@mimi85 You needn't worry about your English, it's quite good. Welcome to the Forums.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Piaya

1,455. Posted:

Hello, I'm new here!
Well, not exactly. I have been reading nintendo related news in this site for 2 years I think, checking it almost every day, so I decided to join the forums and participate.
I have a one month old nintendo 3DS with pokemon Y, a WII, an old NDS, and a Play Station 2. I like to play in my free time. Since english isn't my first language I might misunderstand or misspell some things, and I might sound weird sometimes, so have patience, please :)

Piaya

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,456. Posted:

Hello, @Piaya. Welcome to Nintendo Life. Since you're new to the forums, I recommend that you read the community rules before making any other posts. Believe me, it'll save you from a lot of undue embarrassment.

I hope you have lots of fun here! :)

By the way, Nintendo Life's community is one of the most patient and understanding of communities I've had the privilege of knowing so you don't/shouldn't have to worry about anyone jumping on you for your supposed bad english.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Piaya

1,457. Posted:

Thank you Mickey, I will read them :)

Piaya

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,458. Posted:

Welcome, @Piaya! Nice to meet ya! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Piaya

1,459. Posted:

Nice to meet you too!, @Gioku

Piaya

AuthorMessage

NahGuava

1,460. Posted:

Hey guys! I'm Hannah and just joined a few days ago. It's so nice to meet you all!
The 3DS games I play are Super Mario 3D Land and [mostly] Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If anybody wants to set up trades with me, I'll be on the AC:NL Trade thread. :)

Edited on by NahGuava

Friend Code: 4854-6953-4239
My villagers are: Lily, Pango, Marcel, Carmen, Del, Pierce, Lucy, Frita, Aurora
If you visit my town, please do not pull up flowers or mushrooms, cut down trees, do anything destructive, etc. Thank you! :)

Twitter: HannahTierneyV