Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,622

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @waterbottle! I can already tell you're gonna love it here (based on your tastes) but you should check out the community rules before making any other posts. It's not mandatory, but you should really check it out.

Hey, @SoullessOnyx! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new here, I suggest you read the community rules before making any other posts. It won't take too long, and you'll be glad you did.

I hope you two have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Urbanhispanic

It's been awhile but welcome all newcomers!!!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

SheldonRandoms

Welcome all users who are new, they callz me @SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JayQ

Hello, new to the forum. I'm JayQ and I've been gaming with Nintendo since the mid 1980s. I decided to pick up a Wii U this week with SM3DW releasing so I thought I'd look into joining an online Nintendo community and learn a thing or two. Hope to have some nice conversations with you all!

JayQ

Mickey

Hello, @JayQ! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new to the forums, I highly recommend that you read through the community rules before having any of those conversations. It'll save you from a lot of unnecessary trouble. You made the right choice in choosing to join Nintendo Life and there's no doubt, in my mind, that you'll have fun.

The Mousekeloggery

Nathan_Wv10

Hello my name is Nathan and I am new to the forum. I decided to join as I am getting a Nintendo Wii U for Christmas and I wanted to get into the Nintendo spirit and make some friends

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@JayQ And @Nathan_Wv10, A welcome is U

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

@Nathan_Wv10 I doubt you'll have any trouble in making friends here at Nintendo Life, Nathan. Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new here, I suggest you read through the community rules before making any other posts. It's not required, but I, and several others, would appreciate it if you read it. I hope you enjoy posting here.

The Mousekeloggery

DoodleDudeShow

Hi guys!

Love me some big N, check out my channel and become a friend of the show!

Check out the latest thrilling Nintendo Let's Play and become a friend of the show. Can't wait to see ya!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DoodleDudeShow

Twitter:

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Normally I'd be against shameless plugs, but at least you're trying to contribute the discussions while doing it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

YosefGaming

Hey guys I am new to the forums! I just want to introduce myself here as I hope to start posting and reading a lot on this forum!
My name is Yosef! I am an hardcore gamer with love for nintendo and Microsoft. (boo Microsoft) I know I know its MC but MC hammer isn't always the worst!
I poke bad jokes here and there so ignore that (like above)
I am currently doing let's plays and walkthroughs of different video games on my youtube channel as well as on twitch!
I would love to hear your guys's opinions if interested. (I love constructive criticism)

Anyways I hope to travel through these forums and I am happy to say I am excited to read learn and write on here.

-Thanks!

-Yosef

YosefGaming

Mickey

@YosefGaming Welcome to Nintendo Life, Yosef! That's quite the professional-looking introductory post you got there. Before you begin your travels through the forums, I suggest you bring a map so you know where to go, what to do, and what not to do. I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic