Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,622

UnknownNico

@Wonder_Mask Like this?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Mickey

@UnknownNico You just write the person's username with the @ symbol. EDIT: You got it! Welcome to Nintendo Life! You're not bothering us at all and I hope you have a good time here.

PS: Go ahead and read the rules that @Wonder_Mask linked to. Trust me, you'll be glad that you did.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Wheeler

@UnknownNico: Hey, welcome to NL. No need to feel nervous. Everyone's pretty friendly.

Wheeler

UnknownNico

Thanks again! You all rock! @Wonder_Mask and @Mickey: So much stuff... My mind will explode!

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

WrappedInBlack

Um... I'm new... people call me a troll which isn't fair.cause I just do the same stuff I do irl... so being me is wrong I guess... oh well... I'll be gone soon enough anyway... wonder if any sega forum members are on here.... if they remembered my name....

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @WrappedInBlack. If you're worried about people disliking you, I suggest that you stop calling people children and start reading the community rules. It oughta help you through your first few days here.

PS: Being yourself isn't wrong, being mean is. I hope you take my advice.

The Mousekeloggery

Droyd

Hello there! I'm new to the forums. I've been using Nintendo Life as my source of Nintendo news for a fair bit of time now, so I figured I might as well finally register. I've had this weird tendency to become disenchanted with and stop posting on other forums I've joined, but since I visit this site so often, I feel like I'll be able to stick around this time.

As for a bit about me...computers, video games and electronic music are pretty much what sustain me. I'm especially into 3DS and PC games. Nice to meet you all.

You look like you could use some electro house.
Death By Robot
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire (Slugma, Magmar, Fletchinder)

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1169-6651

Cecil475

Hi everyone.
I'm new to both the forums and the site. I'm still getting the profile set up. I have been a longtime Nintendo fan since I got the NES back in the late 1980's With the exception of the WiiU, the 3DS and a few other minor systems, I either own or have access to nearly all the Nintendo consoles to date. Of them the NES and the Super NES has always been my favorite. So, dropping in to say hi, and moving on to another thread. Talk to you later.

• W

Cecil475

Mickey

Hello, @Cecil475. Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're new here, I recommend you take a look at the community rules before going to any other threads or making any more posts. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

ReeseBarber

Hello I am Reese Barber
Basically born in Canada, right now on a sabbatical
I like gaming, partying and stuff like that
I am here to learn on new games and discuss bout them

ReeseBarber

Mickey

@ReeseBarber Hello, Reese Barber. Welcome to Nintendo Life! Since you're going to be discussing about video games here, I suggest you check out the community rules as soon as you can. Trust me, it's worth it.

I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

waterbottle

hi im new.

i like games and other things.

waterbottle

Captain_Toad

Hi Newcomer: @Waterbottle !
This site has games and others things too. Heh, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SoullessOnyx

Hey! I am SoullessOnyx, first things you should know about me... I'm in love with Halo and Photography!
I'm planning on getting a 3DS to meet new people and just have fun on some sweet new games!

SoullessOnyx

Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Hi @SoullessOnyx! Welcome to Nintendolife. The deadliest place on earth...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic