General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,839

AuthorMessage

zerotheclown

1,321. Posted:

Hey everyone! New to Nintendolife forums, altho I've been reading reviews here for a few weeks now. I'm a big Nintendo fan, but just last week got a Wii U and 3DS the same day haha. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and discussing Nintendo with you!

zerotheclown

Twitter: Zero_The_Clown

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,322. Posted:

And I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to meeting you and discussing Nintendo with you. Welcome to Nintendo Life, @zerotheclown. Congratulations on your new Wii U and 3DS! I hope you enjoy the Wii U as much as I am and the 3DS as much as everyone else is. Since you're new to the Nintendo Life forums, I'm gonna have to ask you to read through the community rules before making any other posts. It's just a precaution for our safety and yours. Life in a forum can be tough when you're a newbie, struggling to make a name for yourself in the forums, but all you really need is to be yourself and play nice alongside abiding by the community rules. If you do all of that, you're bound to love it here and everyone else is bound to love having you here. :) Have fun!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,323. Posted:

Delete your foul, vulgar image immediately.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,324. Posted:

@Wonder_Mask Just report him and move on.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,325. Posted:

@Mickey I know, it was the first thing that I did before posting that, but I'm going to hope the person has a shred of decency.

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,326. Posted:

@fitteslikker dude... why? I think that is something someone does to get banned...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,327. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

@Mickey I know, it was the first thing that I did before posting that, but I'm going to hope the person has a shred of decency.

That's the first thing I posted when I was new here, didn't everyone?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Ungravitify

1,328. Posted:

Just registered I've been playing Nintendo games for years I current have a 3ds and a Wii U. Hope to have some good times here.

3ds Friend code : 1504 6894 9383
Name: Rave

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,329. Posted:

@LordJumpMad nice comment. Actually made ME laugh.
Welcome to sony life @Ungravitify .

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,330. Posted:

@Ungravitify Welcome! Just remember to read the rules and you'll have a great time! :)
@Wonder_Mask I don't think anyone with a shred of decency would spend his time going on Internet forums and spamming pictures of his genitals. ;)
Anyways, I just learned that eating while browsing the Internet doesn't always turn out too well...

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,331. Posted:

Well, I'll just say hello to @zerotheclown and @Ungravitify... so hello! Welcome to NL!

judging by @CaptainCharlie's post... I'm glad I didn't see whatever it was that got posted 0_o

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,332. Posted:

Say what? Genitals? Where? Where? Where?

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Phone Number
1-800-273-8255

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,333. Posted:

WinterWarm wrote:

Say what? Genitals? Where? Where? Where?

The hell is wrong with you? Anyway, @Ungravitify welcome to NL, and hope you have fun being here. :)

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,334. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Ungravitify. Despite the vulgar display you saw today, this is actually a wonderful place and you're bound to love it here. And make sure to read through the community rules before making any other posts. It's for your own good and you'll thank me for it later. That aside: have fun!

@WinterWarm You're trying too hard. Just be yourself.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,335. Posted:

Let's just stop dwelling on the events that transpired earlier today, they've been dealt with.

That aside, welcome Ungravitify. The site is normally a very charming and constructive place, and I'm sure if you stick around you'll find it to be very pleasant.

AuthorMessage

Wizanamie

1,336. Posted:

Hello all. I'm a devoted Nintendo gamer and I've been looking for a Nintendo community/forum to join for a while.

Edited on by Wizanamie

Wizanamie

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,337. Posted:

Welcome, @Wizanamie! I hope to see you around! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,338. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Wizanamie! Good decision in choosing this site over several others. I promise you, you will not regret making that decision. While I'm sure you'll play nice and cause minimal trouble, I still think you should read the community rules before making any other posts. It won't take too much of your time and it'll vastly improve your first days here. If you do that, play nice, have fun, and be yourself, you're bound to love it here. :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Wizanamie

1,339. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Wizanamie! Good decision in choosing this site over several others. I promise you, you will not regret making that decision. While I'm sure you'll play nice and cause minimal trouble, I still think you should read the community rules before making any other posts. It won't take too much of your time and it'll vastly improve your first days here. If you do that, play nice, have fun, and be yourself, you're bound to love it here. :)

Thanks @Mickey, I've already read them and I'm always nice. ;)

Edited on by Wizanamie

Wizanamie

AuthorMessage

Aenima

1,340. Posted:

Hi
(Got nothing else to say)

You're reading this :D