General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,881

AuthorMessage

Obtuse

1,301. Posted:

Hi, I'm new. I decided to join after sitting in the StreetPass area for the whole weekend of Eurogamer Expo.

I'm starting to find my love for Nintendo again after the other consoles seem to have forgotten about how to make games for fun. I'm nearly always on my 3DS XL now so I hope to see you around the forums and I hope to add more to my friends list as I go.

Obtuse

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0232-4374 | Twitter: ObtuseMusings

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,302. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @TedBRandom! I'm sure you'll enjoy posting here, but (in order to enhance that enjoyment) you should probably check out the community rules before making any other posts. It's not required or anything, it's just something you should really do. Speaking of things you should do: Have fun!

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Obtuse! It's nice that you're rediscovering your love for Nintendo. Loving Nintendo is a very healthy love. :) By the way, make sure you read the community rules before making any other posts. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you'd be doing everyone (and yourself) a big favor by doing so. With all of that said: Don't forget to have fun!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

FX29

1,303. Posted:

Hello everyone, as you can tell I'm new to the forums. Anyways I stumbled upon this website out of curiosity when I was searching for some news about the PS4, and ever since then Nintendo Life became my #1 source for everything Nintendo.
I guess I'll give a little back story about myself. I've always loved video games ever since I was a child. I owned many systems while growing up: PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and even the Atari 2600. However the gaming company that defined my childhood was Nintendo and I still continue to support the company that got me into video games.

FX29

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7203-6983

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,304. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @FX29! It's nice that you like Nintendo Life and Nintendo, a lot of us do. Hey, since you're new to the forums, go ahead and check out the community rules. It'll help loads, I guarantee it.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,305. Posted:

@FX29: Welcome to Nintendo Life. Also since it seems that you are interested in PS4, Nintendo Life has a sister site about PS called Pushsquare.com. Your NL user name and password will even work over there. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

1,306. Posted:

I welcome all newcomers to NL! This is really a great site to read all the news, talk in forums and make new gaming buddies.

I'm not sure if I ever told anyone here what consoles and handhelds I own but here goes: Since I was 7, my first console was the NES Deluxe Set. Afterwards, I got the SNES, N64, PS1, Gamecube, PS2, Game Boy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS and the Wii. I own a bunch of games and right now I'm saving up to buy a Wii U and a Xbox 360.

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,307. Posted:

Hey peeps :)

As I mentioned in the Mario 3D World thread, I've been lurking for a long time and I just finally decided to join because I no longer can hold in my eagerness to talk Nintendo games. It's refreshing actually to be part of a forum where everybody loves Nintendo. I get sick of having to constantly defend them on other sites to non Nintendo fans. It's their losses anyway ;)

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,308. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @JonnyKong! We here at Nintendo Life enjoy Nintendo games, but some of us are more vocal with their resentment of Nintendo's current games or something else. I ask that you understand that they are entitled to their own opinion and that you respect that. Still, one way or another, we all love Nintendo and we're all (for the most part) nice people so you're bound to like it here anyway. :)

PS: Make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts. You'll thank me later. Have fun!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,309. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @JonnyKong! we're all (for the most part) nice people so you're bound to like it here anyway. :)

We all know you're talking about me, you don't have to say it behind my back. ;________;

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,310. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @JonnyKong! we're all (for the most part) nice people so you're bound to like it here anyway. :)

We all know you're talking about me, you don't have to say it behind my back. ;________;

Of course not! You're my bro!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,311. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

I thought you were my brother! What's going on here?
:P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,312. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

I thought you were my brother! What's going on here?
:P

D:
Untitled
But in all seriousness, I welcome all the new gents who actually listened to Mickey and read the rules, though they likely won't stick until you break one (not suggesting you do, lol).

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,313. Posted:

@Gioku No, wait! I can explain!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,314. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@Gioku No, wait! I can explain!

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,315. Posted:

Can I be somebody's brother?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,316. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Can I be somebody's brother?

Untitled
You are now officially my brother.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,317. Posted:

Everybody can be my brother, now give me a hug.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,318. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: If that's the way you give hugs... count me out. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,319. Posted:

@Gioku What, no, I was just kidding, this is how I really give hugs.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,320. Posted:

And here's WinterWarm, a discarded piece of trash with no family to his name. Except his 3DS. Which he named Sara.

Newcomers, hear me!

Welcome to NintendoLife, Nintendo news with a little bit of spice, and some sugar and everything else that's nice! So c'mon down, and roll the dice. ;)

Be sure and check out the 3DS Friend Code thread!

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew