Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,189

kaiserwave

@Pike_Queen I just find out that my Wii doesn't want connect to the internet. So I can't play with you. Which is weird, since my 3DS works fine.

kaiserwave

Pike_Queen

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Pike_Queen I just find out that my Wii doesn't want connect to the internet. So I can't play with you. Which is weird, since my 3DS works fine.

Awww, that's too bad! No worries though. If you get it to connect, just let meh know. I'll be here.

"What an excellent day for an exorcism."

Mario Kart Wii FC: 0817-4846-9756
Wii Console Address: 1015-4598-0247-2024
If you add me, let me know. I'll be happy to add you back.

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @NintendoXtreme1! I'm sure you'll fit right in here, but with that said: You should really check out the community rules before making any other posts. It's for your own good so I suggest you do it. And don't forget: Have fun!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Innocence

Fresh new user here! I hope to enjoy this Nintendo forum thoroughly.

Until we burned up and became nothing.

8BitSamurai

Innocence wrote:

Fresh new user here! I hope to enjoy this Nintendo forum thoroughly.

Welcome! I believe you shall enjoy it!

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

Innocence

8BitSamurai wrote:

Innocence wrote:

Fresh new user here! I hope to enjoy this Nintendo forum thoroughly.

Welcome! I believe you shall enjoy it!

Thanks! Here's a proper introduction:

This is certainly not the first forum I join and it won't be the last, let's see if I'm able to stick around here. I know how these places work, seeing as I used to administrate one myself and moderate as well. I'm not overly fond of the theme this place uses and the forum format, but I suppose the content is what counts most and user activity.

That aside. Hello guys, I'm Innocence. I've been a loyal Nintendo gamer ever since I can possibly remember. Playing old school pokemon games is probably my most fond childhood memory in existence (and playing the trading card game as well). In the beginning I can be quite distant and reserved, but I'll eventually warm up towards the people and get the hang of who is who and whatnot.

I hope to have a pleasant time here, thank you all in advance for the welcomes. If anyone wants to message me, I'm more than happy to have a chat or two.

Until we burned up and became nothing.

Captain_Toad

Wait, you're an admin /moderator and know how the forums work? Oh darn, i guess i don't have to tell you about the community rules wink wink.
Anyway. Welcome to Nintendo Life, Innocence.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Innocence! It's great that you've administrated before, but it still wouldn't hurt if you took a look at the community rules. Just incase.

Hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Innocence wrote:

Thanks! Here's a proper introduction:

This is certainly not the first forum I join and it won't be the last, let's see if I'm able to stick around here. I know how these places work, seeing as I used to administrate one myself and moderate as well. I'm not overly fond of the theme this place uses and the forum format, but I suppose the content is what counts most and user activity.

That aside. Hello guys, I'm Innocence. I've been a loyal Nintendo gamer ever since I can possibly remember. Playing old school pokemon games is probably my most fond childhood memory in existence (and playing the trading card game as well). In the beginning I can be quite distant and reserved, but I'll eventually warm up towards the people and get the hang of who is who and whatnot.

I hope to have a pleasant time here, thank you all in advance for the welcomes. If anyone wants to message me, I'm more than happy to have a chat or two.

"loyal Nintendo gamer" is the magical phrase. The site does lack a few features, but it's not all that bad once you get the hang of it's layout. There are more people here who are willing to speak their mind than in most forums, and that can really make a forum better in many ways. So just enjoy it, jump into some conversations, and welcome!

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

TedBRandom

Hi guys, heard about this site at Eurogamer last weekend, I was the guy there with the discoball hoodie!

TedBRandom

Obtuse

Hi, I'm new. I decided to join after sitting in the StreetPass area for the whole weekend of Eurogamer Expo.

I'm starting to find my love for Nintendo again after the other consoles seem to have forgotten about how to make games for fun. I'm nearly always on my 3DS XL now so I hope to see you around the forums and I hope to add more to my friends list as I go.

Obtuse

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic