General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,891

AuthorMessage

TheOneWhoEats

1,241. Posted:

Hey guys, I am new (duh) and I can't wait to tell you guys all my ideas, express my opinions, and hear yours! I have a short description in my profile, feel free to read it. I am a huge Zelda fan and I plan on sharing my ideas.

"Make jokes, not sense." - Somebody

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,242. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @TheOneWhoEats! I'm sure it'll be fun, getting to know you, but first: Make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts. I hope you have fun here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

TheOneWhoEats

1,243. Posted:

I did read the rules, don't worry, I won't be causing too much trouble around here;)

Edited on by TheOneWhoEats

"Make jokes, not sense." - Somebody

AuthorMessage

pernz

1,244. Posted:

Hello everyone! I've been coming to this site for a while and finally decided to start posting and joining the community. I've been a Nintendo gamer ever since the 80's and NES. Yes, back when it was the Sega VS Nintendo days and I was a proud 'Nintendo Kid.' Even though I also pride myself a PC gamer, Nintendo will always have a place in my heart. What can I say, they got to me young!

I currently own a Wii U, 3DS XL, DS, Wii, Gamecube, N64, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance SP. As far as games, well I have to many to list at the moment. Well, maybe I'll list my 3DS titles ;)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Resident Evil: Revelations
Kid Icarus
Luigi's Mansion

I also have Pokemon Black 2 (which I haven't touched yet), Dragonquest 9, and a slew of other DS titles.

I'm excited to join and hope to get to meet many of you in the coming days :D.

pernz

Twitter: pernz2k

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,245. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @pernz! I'm glad you joined, it's always nice to see a new face/avatar here in NL. And I'm sure you'll get to meet plenty of us. Nintendo fans are a nice bunch and you'll be glad you joined. :)

PS: Oh, and make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

pernz

1,246. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @pernz! I'm glad you joined, it's always nice to see a new face/avatar here in NL. And I'm sure you'll get to meet plenty of us. Nintendo fans are a nice bunch and you'll be glad you joined. :)

PS: Oh, and make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts.

Thanks for the welcome! :D

pernz

Twitter: pernz2k

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,247. Posted:

@pernz Welcome to NLife!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

1,248. Posted:

This is a late "I'm here now" post. A bit about me:

I love Pokemon.

That is all .....

.... not really. I am a geek, 100%, I can build a computer from tin cans and bailing wire if there was some world ending holocaust. I swear I can, of course I'd also need some electronic parts, and PCBs as well, you know, for the actual computer itself. Anyhow, I'm an old biddy, grew up in the 80s and 90s, pre-internet era. I love living in the future, bonus points for anyone who knows where I get that phrase from. I am a friend, only, as in I keep myself and everyone I know in the "friend zone," and those I actually call friends are the ones I game with the most. Right now, all my actual friends are over the internet, which is perfectly fine for me. I an a Nintendo fangirl, and have been since the old NES days. I love playing Pokemon over wifi and look forward to X/Y battles soon. I prefer RPG or strategy games, and I can't stand PC games much, I prefer the DS controls.

My nickname is a combination of a nickname some friends called me in real life, and my online moniker from when the internet was young, with the "C" replaced with a "K" because my real name is Kristina, and KittenCoder was taken everywhere already. I was nicknamed "The Kitten" of the group because I could sleep ... anywhere, literally, curl up on a chair at age 30, and sleep like a kitten. I am on Youtube, if anyone is interested, and considering doing a Nintendo game segment since I'm fresh out of other ideas.

Anyhow, that is me. Oh, and if I seem pretentious about using proper language, that's just me, I don't look down on people who use improper language I just prefer to do my best whenever possible. To me, a word means something that is agreed on by the general populace, and slang means little to nothing ... unless it's geek slang.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,249. Posted:

Welcome to NintendoLife KittenKoder.
Relax, kick your feet up, and enjoy the show. Here on NL, everyday will have odd surprises.

KittenKoder wrote:

Oh, and if I seem pretentious about using proper language, that's just me.

A lot of people always have something to say, but I wish I could understand them. Proper English is always welcome here.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,250. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @KittenKoder! I'm sure you'll love it here, but first: Make sure to read the community rules as soon as you can. Have fun!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,251. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendolife @KittenKoder and other users who are new and I didn't say welcome to Nintendolife to.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

1,252. Posted:

Welcome to NL, @KittenKoder!

That was an excellent post by the way. :)

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,253. Posted:

@KittenKoder Ah yes, I also believe language says loads about individuals.

Welcome to Nintendo Life. Feel free to sit back and enjoy this humble abode while sipping on this Pina Colada I am about to provide you with:

Untitled

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,254. Posted:

And a late hello to you, too, @KittenKoder! I have already enjoyed having you around here. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

1,255. Posted:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am very happy participating in conversations here, they are a much higher quality than I had encountered on other forums.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,256. Posted:

Crap, I should stop by more often and say hi to the new people...

Red_XIII wrote:

Hi. My name's Red XIII ( the name's from final fantasy vii, though i prefer vi overall) I am a furry, otherkin, brony, and I just want to chat about games, and other stuff.
My favourite game is Super Metroid.

I have a feeling we'll get along just fine.

Red_XIII wrote:

I did... I am trying to make a SFW furry thread, but only if the community doesnt gang up on me.

I don't recommend it. This communities usually pretty good, but a thread like that'll just bring in the trolls, unfortunately. Trust me on that. :(

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

1,257. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@KittenKoder Ah yes, I also believe language says loads about individuals.

Welcome to Nintendo Life. Feel free to sit back and enjoy this humble abode while sipping on this Pina Colada I am about to provide you with:

Untitled

Great! I think that it should be customary that all new NL members who post here get a free pina colada.

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

Hsadow

1,258. Posted:

Not a bad idea. Speaking of new users, hello i am hsadow

Hsadow

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3789-2637 | Nintendo Network ID: Hsadow

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,259. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Hsadow! Read the rules, play nice, and you're bound to fit right in!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

1,260. Posted:

Hello hello! Normally I just like lurking gaming communities but I felt comfortable here so I decided to join a couple days ago!

I don't think my story is any different from everyone here: my first console was a Nintendo 64 on my 5th birthday then I got swept in with the Pokemon craze a couple years later so I've always been a huge supporter of Nintendo. Kinda stopped gaming for the past couple years due to lack of time and extra cash, but once I saw previews of Pokemon X and Y a few months ago I went right out and bought a 3DS XL and Animal Crossing: New Leaf to start my (not-so-patient) waiting! Recently bought a new HDTV so I'm hoping to buy a Wii U soon too. (Wait I guess that sounds like I had extra cash lol its because I had a very nice tax return this year hahaha)

I'm partial towards platformers, RPGs, and adventure games but not too fond of shooters, stealth, or horror games although I do like watching LPs of them on youtube--mostly because I know I'll never play them heh.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878