Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 2,622

sugarpixel

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Welcome all newcomers and those who finally scraped up the guts to post here!!

Scraped up the guts? I guess I didn't realize this place required guts... I just jumped in at the deep end when I joined!

Well I was reading this forum for a while before I jumped in and introduced myself. It took guts.

Well, I just read one thread, and decided to join when I first started here!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Hello @userswhoarenew I'm @SheldonRandoms, and I say hi to you all!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Gregor wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Al-JabeebHammad. Please be sure to read the community rules before making any other posts. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your Nintendo fandom known.

Its a troll account idiot.

Even if it is, I'm not going to take that chance, Gregor.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Gregor

@Mickey
You have cast hell, HELL upon us. And for that you must pay.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Gregor

Al-JabeebHammad wrote:

Gregor wrote:

@Mickey

You should have cast Level 10 Silence on your opponent Gregor.

Good idea! Casts SILENCE Beta on @Mickey

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Gregor

Al-JabeebHammad wrote:

Gregor wrote:

Al-JabeebHammad wrote:

Gregor wrote:

@Mickey

Now throw a Pokeball.

Throws a Pokeball @Mickey......... It didn't work! The technology rejects Disney creations!

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Al-JabeebHammad

Gregor wrote:

Al-JabeebHammad wrote:

Gregor wrote:

Al-JabeebHammad wrote:

Gregor wrote:

@Mickey

Now throw a Pokeball.

Throws a Pokeball @Mickey......... It didn't work! The technology rejects Disney creations!

Throw a Disneyball then, just don't announce it or Cinderella will turn up with her gal pals.

Edited on by Al-JabeebHammad

Al-JabeebHammad

LzWinky

If you see a troll, report it and ignore it.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheOneWhoEats

Hey guys, I am new (duh) and I can't wait to tell you guys all my ideas, express my opinions, and hear yours! I have a short description in my profile, feel free to read it. I am a huge Zelda fan and I plan on sharing my ideas.

"Make jokes, not sense." - Somebody

TheOneWhoEats

I did read the rules, don't worry, I won't be causing too much trouble around here;)

Edited on by TheOneWhoEats

"Make jokes, not sense." - Somebody

pernz

Hello everyone! I've been coming to this site for a while and finally decided to start posting and joining the community. I've been a Nintendo gamer ever since the 80's and NES. Yes, back when it was the Sega VS Nintendo days and I was a proud 'Nintendo Kid.' Even though I also pride myself a PC gamer, Nintendo will always have a place in my heart. What can I say, they got to me young!

I currently own a Wii U, 3DS XL, DS, Wii, Gamecube, N64, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance SP. As far as games, well I have to many to list at the moment. Well, maybe I'll list my 3DS titles

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Resident Evil: Revelations
Kid Icarus
Luigi's Mansion

I also have Pokemon Black 2 (which I haven't touched yet), Dragonquest 9, and a slew of other DS titles.

I'm excited to join and hope to get to meet many of you in the coming days .

pernz

Twitter:

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @pernz! I'm glad you joined, it's always nice to see a new face/avatar here in NL. And I'm sure you'll get to meet plenty of us. Nintendo fans are a nice bunch and you'll be glad you joined.

PS: Oh, and make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

pernz

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @pernz! I'm glad you joined, it's always nice to see a new face/avatar here in NL. And I'm sure you'll get to meet plenty of us. Nintendo fans are a nice bunch and you'll be glad you joined.

PS: Oh, and make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts.

Thanks for the welcome!

pernz

Twitter:

KittenKoder

This is a late "I'm here now" post. A bit about me:

I love Pokemon.

That is all .....

.... not really. I am a geek, 100%, I can build a computer from tin cans and bailing wire if there was some world ending holocaust. I swear I can, of course I'd also need some electronic parts, and PCBs as well, you know, for the actual computer itself. Anyhow, I'm an old biddy, grew up in the 80s and 90s, pre-internet era. I love living in the future, bonus points for anyone who knows where I get that phrase from. I am a friend, only, as in I keep myself and everyone I know in the "friend zone," and those I actually call friends are the ones I game with the most. Right now, all my actual friends are over the internet, which is perfectly fine for me. I an a Nintendo fangirl, and have been since the old NES days. I love playing Pokemon over wifi and look forward to X/Y battles soon. I prefer RPG or strategy games, and I can't stand PC games much, I prefer the DS controls.

My nickname is a combination of a nickname some friends called me in real life, and my online moniker from when the internet was young, with the "C" replaced with a "K" because my real name is Kristina, and KittenCoder was taken everywhere already. I was nicknamed "The Kitten" of the group because I could sleep ... anywhere, literally, curl up on a chair at age 30, and sleep like a kitten. I am on Youtube, if anyone is interested, and considering doing a Nintendo game segment since I'm fresh out of other ideas.

Anyhow, that is me. Oh, and if I seem pretentious about using proper language, that's just me, I don't look down on people who use improper language I just prefer to do my best whenever possible. To me, a word means something that is agreed on by the general populace, and slang means little to nothing ... unless it's geek slang.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Welcome to NintendoLife KittenKoder.
Relax, kick your feet up, and enjoy the show. Here on NL, everyday will have odd surprises.

KittenKoder wrote:

Oh, and if I seem pretentious about using proper language, that's just me.

A lot of people always have something to say, but I wish I could understand them. Proper English is always welcome here.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic