General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,881

AuthorMessage

NachoThePikachu

1,201. Posted:

Thanks for that Link, Mickey! Yes, hopefully we can become friends. :3

~NinjaNachoPikachu~

Working to help others, one positive step at a time!

AuthorMessage

X_Blitz_X

1,202. Posted:

Hey, been looking for this thread. Anyway, I'm new here. I'm Blitz Christopher Doom but just call me Blitz for short :3 I have a 3DS and I have online games Sonic Generations, Kid Icarus Uprising, MK7, Mario Tennis Open and some others that are in my signature and profile :3. So yeah, I'm hoping to be an active member on this forum heheh.

"Hey what's up guys? BCD here and I'm back again!" ~Blitz Christopher Doom.
FC:0044-3527-2798
Check out my chanel://www.youtube.com/user/BlitzChristopherDoom
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed
"That's it from me, BCD signing out, peace!"

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3527-2798

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,203. Posted:

@X_Blitz_X Welcome to Nintendo Life, Blitz! Before you make any other posts, I recommend you read the community rules. I hope you become an active member as well.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

X_Blitz_X

1,204. Posted:

@Mickey Thank you and yeah I have read the community rules.

-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,205. Posted:

X_Blitz_X wrote:

@Mickey Thank you and yeah I have read the community rules.

That's good, so I assume you already know that your avatar flipping the bird is unacceptable?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

X_Blitz_X

1,206. Posted:

@Happy_Mask I've changed it now so no harm done.

-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,207. Posted:

@X_Blitz_X Welcome to Nintendolife!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

X_Blitz_X

1,208. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@X_Blitz_X Welcome to Nintendolife!

Thanks ^^

-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed

AuthorMessage

Lena99

1,209. Posted:

Hey guys. My Name is Lena and Im from Germany. Just bought a 3DS with Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem. I hope we have a good time. :)

cya

Lena99

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,210. Posted:

@Lena99 Greetings from Tennessee, Lena! Welcome to Nintendo Life! Make sure to read the community rules before making any other posts. I hope you enjoy posting here!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Felioth

1,211. Posted:

Hi! I'm new here! My name is Luigi, i'm 28 years old and i'm italian! I love videogames (JRPG lover!!), pen & paper rpg, trading card games, sports (soccer and american football on top!), anime, manga and US tv series! I'm in a love/hate relationship with Nintendo since the Wii came out, but i'm a big fan of some of their franchise (Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon)! I'm a collector, i own almost every console published (Nintendo and non-Nintendo) since the NES era, except the WiiU and the 3DS (but i'm considering buying one soon)! I hope i will enjoy my time here, and i apoligize if my english is not good enough!

Felioth

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,212. Posted:

You're not Luigi. I can see through your mirage. Anyway welcome to Nintendo Life the friendliest site on earth...... well the internet... you know what i mean. Oh and (sorry for the shameless plug) if you take a look at the community rules here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/rules. Then you'll have a easier time here. Enjoy!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,213. Posted:

@Felioth Welcome to Nintendo Life, Luigi! Your english is just fine and I'm sure you'll love it here since plenty of other people enjoy what you enjoy. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, first you should read through the community rules thoroughly. When you're through with that, I wish you the best of luck in making friends and talking about electronic games played on a television. :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Felioth

1,214. Posted:

Thanks to both of you! I'm reading the community rules right now! :)

Felioth

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

1,215. Posted:

Hi guys! i'm new to the site! for a long time i've been on here, but only minutes ago did i make an account! i have many opinions, which may or may not differ from yours. i'd like to be respectful to everyone here. i'm 13, turning fourteen pretty soon, and i believe for my age, i'm pretty intelligent in terms of ethics and logic. also, i am definitely in love with computer games, and i love studying different computer languages. as of now, i'm not so good at writing them, especially since i have managed to accidentally get into every situation where i CAN'T program, but my friend knows javascript, i know a little BASIC, and i have been reading a book on C++. i hope one day to write my own independent games!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,216. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @TheOneHacker! Before you make any other posts here, please read the community rules. I hope you have fun here!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

1,217. Posted:

@Mickey i noticed you said that to other users on this thread before i made mine ;) i'll definitely take care of it now.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Norik

1,218. Posted:

Uh.. hey. I guess.

I had been lurking around for a while and finally decided to jump in. I've had every single Nintendo system since my birth (N64, GBC, GCN, GBA (SP), WII, DS, DSi), and will probably get a Wii U by Christmas. I'm also a fighting game fanatic, if anyone wants to play some Soul Calibur hit me up on XBL :)

It's hard to free fools from the chains they revere.

AuthorMessage

Gaminguy010

1,219. Posted:

Greetings! I have joined Nintendo Life seeking friends who are Nintendo Gamers (and future Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. Rivals!) I've owned every system with the exception of the NES and GBC (SNES, N64, GBA, WII, DS , 3DS, Wii U). I have Animal Crossing New Leaf if anyone wants to visit my town my friend code is 1375-7454-5136.

Gaminguy010

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7454-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: Gaminguy010

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,220. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Norik and @Gaminguy010! I'm sure you two will have plenty of fun here, but first, be sure to read the community rules. Again, have fun!

The Mousekeloggery