General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,891

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,161. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@TylerBH maybe later, I'm going to watch anime now! I saw there's a chit-chat thread we can continue chatting there later!

Cool! Goodbye and enjoy your anime!

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,162. Posted:

Get a room.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,163. Posted:

Okay, thanks for the advice @BadKitty!

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

1,164. Posted:

Noobishly noobish noobs noobing noobishly noobish noods noobishly?
God i love this place.

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,165. Posted:

Well hello @beatalLiToaD. I'm glad you like it here. It means a lot to us!

AuthorMessage

Aedr

1,166. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame That's great! Looking forward to it.

@Mickey Sorry about that. Teehee~

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8387-4100 | Nintendo Network ID: Aedr

AuthorMessage

alrighthearthis

1,167. Posted:

Long time lurker, first time commenter. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and also invite you to visit the site I run with a few friends: alrighthearthis.net. We've been having a Nintendo Month at the site. Content is relatively sparse at the moment because I have a full time job but I've been writing more Nintendo focused reviews and content since I just bought a Wii U and try to have a few reviews or features up each week. I imagine I'll be visiting Nintendo Life much more frequently now to keep up with what is going on with the Wii U and 3DS.

Editor-in-Chief of alrighthearthis.net. Proud Wii U and 3DS owner. Currently playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Pikmin 3

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3898-3857 | Nintendo Network ID: alrighthearthis | Twitter: alrighthearthis

AuthorMessage

Gameday

1,168. Posted:

Im not new but hello "Lifers" its always a blast to visit this site. Tons of content and very opinionated people friendly of course lol they call my Jay , Gameday J ;) hope to interact with some of you guys in the future on the Wii U or what ever other console you may own ! Well i guess ill be off til next time remember 2 things: Its Gameday Baby & Stay Gaming My Friends !

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friend !
[http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011]

Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,169. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @alrighthearthis! I'll be sure to check out that site of yours if and when I get the chance!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,170. Posted:

We're glad to hear that @alrightthearthis and @Gameday. That means a lot to us and everyone on this site.

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,171. Posted:

Wish they i had this thread when I got here. ah well.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,172. Posted:

Hello @Not-Gansano, I'd like to welcome you here at NL. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

AuthorMessage

LetsGoRetro

1,173. Posted:

Hey, guys. New poster here.

My name's Jay. I'm from Boston, MA and I'm returning to gaming after a 12 year hiatus.

Since I was primarily a Nintendo gamer back in the day, most of my favorite franchises are theirs. Zelda is my favorite, followed closely by Final Fantasy, although I havent played anything past 9. I also love 3D Mario, 2d & 3d Metroid, Starfox and F Zero.

Im clueless about the newer franchises but I am interested in Bioshock and Mass Effect from what I've seen.

RPG is my favorite genre, but I enjoy everything. I love Madden and like FPS, too. Ive recently really gotten into Animal Crossing, which feels like an evolution of the Harvest Moon SIM type games that i used to love.

Looking to meet some gamers online since none of my friends are gamers.

Nice to meet everyone, and feel free to respond here or send me a private message!

LetsGoRetro

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,174. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Hello @Not-Gansano, I'd like to welcome you here at NL. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Welcome? i've been here for about a year ;/

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,175. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Welcome? i've been here for about a year ;/

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,176. Posted:

@Not-Gansano- Oh well. :/
@LetsGoRetro- Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life. I hope you meet some good people and have a good time here.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,177. Posted:

@LetsGoRetro Welcome to Nintendo Life, Jay! Twelve years? Yikes. If you had made it a fifteen year hiatus, you would have started on the year I was born! :O I'm glad you've come back to the gaming world, Jay. Have fun, but before you make any other posts here on this site, make sure to read the community rules. If you follow them, I guarantee you'll enjoy posting here! :)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

RandomPokemon

1,178. Posted:

Hi guys. My name is Sverre and i'm from Norway.
I'm new to this site, since i just got my 3ds xl. I made an account to get in contact with other nintendo gamers, since most of my friends only play CoD and things like that. I've bought Ocarina of Time and Animal Crossing: New Leaf so far, but the main reason i bought a 3ds is for Pokemon X and Y. From the small portion i've seen so far, people seem to be very nice on this forum. I can't wait to get to know some new people from around the world on this site :)

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,179. Posted:

Hey there @RandomPokemon! Welcome to NL, I hope that you meet new people and enjoy your time here.

(P.S. I have Ocarina of Time 3D too!)

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,180. Posted:

@RandomPokemon
You came at the right place. Welcome to nintendolife. Oh, and if you (apologies for the shameless plug) read the community rules over here I'm sure that you'll find this site a bit easier to handle.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4