Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,622

HankLangley

Wish they i had this thread when I got here. ah well.

Edited on by theblackdragon

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

TylerBH

Hello @Not-Gansano, I'd like to welcome you here at NL. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

LetsGoRetro

Hey, guys. New poster here.

My name's Jay. I'm from Boston, MA and I'm returning to gaming after a 12 year hiatus.

Since I was primarily a Nintendo gamer back in the day, most of my favorite franchises are theirs. Zelda is my favorite, followed closely by Final Fantasy, although I havent played anything past 9. I also love 3D Mario, 2d & 3d Metroid, Starfox and F Zero.

Im clueless about the newer franchises but I am interested in Bioshock and Mass Effect from what I've seen.

RPG is my favorite genre, but I enjoy everything. I love Madden and like FPS, too. Ive recently really gotten into Animal Crossing, which feels like an evolution of the Harvest Moon SIM type games that i used to love.

Looking to meet some gamers online since none of my friends are gamers.

Nice to meet everyone, and feel free to respond here or send me a private message!

LetsGoRetro

HankLangley

TylerBH wrote:

Hello @Not-Gansano, I'd like to welcome you here at NL. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Welcome? i've been here for about a year ;/

Used to be Doge

HankLangley

TylerBH wrote:

Welcome? i've been here for about a year ;/

Used to be Doge

TylerBH

@Not-Gansano- Oh well. :/
@LetsGoRetro- Hello and welcome to Nintendo Life. I hope you meet some good people and have a good time here.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

Mickey

@LetsGoRetro Welcome to Nintendo Life, Jay! Twelve years? Yikes. If you had made it a fifteen year hiatus, you would have started on the year I was born! I'm glad you've come back to the gaming world, Jay. Have fun, but before you make any other posts here on this site, make sure to read the community rules. If you follow them, I guarantee you'll enjoy posting here!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RandomPokemon

Hi guys. My name is Sverre and i'm from Norway.
I'm new to this site, since i just got my 3ds xl. I made an account to get in contact with other nintendo gamers, since most of my friends only play CoD and things like that. I've bought Ocarina of Time and Animal Crossing: New Leaf so far, but the main reason i bought a 3ds is for Pokemon X and Y. From the small portion i've seen so far, people seem to be very nice on this forum. I can't wait to get to know some new people from around the world on this site

RandomPokemon

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1270-0251

TylerBH

Hey there @RandomPokemon! Welcome to NL, I hope that you meet new people and enjoy your time here.

(P.S. I have Ocarina of Time 3D too!)

Captain_Toad

@RandomPokemon
You came at the right place. Welcome to nintendolife. Oh, and if you (apologies for the shameless plug) read the community rules over here I'm sure that you'll find this site a bit easier to handle.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ZueriHB

Hi NL! How have you been?

Long time absent, back again in the Forums, at least trying. So, hello!

I used to collect only Virtual Console games, now I collect retro games too! And other obscure accessories.

Twitter:

TylerBH

Welcome back @ZueriHB!

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @RandomPokemon! I hope you enjoy posting here at Nintendo Life, though, before you make any other posts, I recommend you read through the community rules.

Welcome back to Nintendo Life, @ZueriHB! As you've undoubtedly noticed already, a lot of users (myself included) have joined in your absense. Since it's been awhile, I recommend you read through the community rules before making other posts. It's good to have you back!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LordJumpMad

alrighthearthis wrote:

Long time lurker, first time commenter.

You'll fit in just fine, not many of the lurkers here join, a matter of fact, some of the lurkers are lurking behind other lurkers.
Don't ask me on how I know, but I do. And they are all lurking behind you.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Red_XIII

Hi. My name's Red XIII ( the name's from final fantasy vii, though i prefer vi overall) I am a furry, otherkin, brony, and I just want to chat about games, and other stuff.
My favourite game is Super Metroid.

Red_XIII

Red_XIII

I did... I am trying to make a SFW furry thread, but only if the community doesnt gang up on me.

Red_XIII

iwanttodie

I AM NOT SHADOWING. I am new here.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

ReddMcKnight

Greetings to all of you. I am Redd, and I'm new here.

ReddMcKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic