Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 2,622

Aedr

@mariobro4 And Hi to you as well.

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8387-4100 | Nintendo Network ID: Aedr

GuSolarFlare

@Aedr yes, tastes are different in everything and that only makes things interesting!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TylerBH

True indeed @GuSilverFlame.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Aedr

@GuSilverFlame Touche. Although it brings discord among gamers with different tastes. lol. In any case, I've added your friend code by the way.

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

GuSolarFlare

@Aedr cool! I'll add your friend code as soon as my 3DS gets fixed!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

TylerBH

Hey @GuSilverFlame, did I ever mention that I love your speech in your signature?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

GuSolarFlare

TylerBH wrote:

Hey @GuSilverFlame, did I ever mention that I love your speech in your signature?

thanks! I thought it after getting bored with yet another discussion about which console is better.....

my Backloggery

Mickey

Okay, guys. That's enough chatting in the Newbie Introductions Thread.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TylerBH

Well, @GuSilverFlame do you want to chat somewhere else?
(Sorry Mickey.)

GuSolarFlare

@TylerBH maybe later, I'm going to watch anime now! I saw there's a chit-chat thread we can continue chatting there later!

my Backloggery

TylerBH

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@TylerBH maybe later, I'm going to watch anime now! I saw there's a chit-chat thread we can continue chatting there later!

Cool! Goodbye and enjoy your anime!

BadKitty

Get a room.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

TylerBH

Okay, thanks for the advice @BadKitty!

rolLTheDice

Noobishly noobish noobs noobing noobishly noobish noods noobishly?
God i love this place.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

TylerBH

Well hello @beatalLiToaD. I'm glad you like it here. It means a lot to us!

Aedr

@GuSilverFlame That's great! Looking forward to it.

@Mickey Sorry about that. Teehee~

alrighthearthis

Long time lurker, first time commenter. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and also invite you to visit the site I run with a few friends: alrighthearthis.net. We've been having a Nintendo Month at the site. Content is relatively sparse at the moment because I have a full time job but I've been writing more Nintendo focused reviews and content since I just bought a Wii U and try to have a few reviews or features up each week. I imagine I'll be visiting Nintendo Life much more frequently now to keep up with what is going on with the Wii U and 3DS.

Editor-in-Chief of alrighthearthis.net. Proud Wii U and 3DS owner. Currently playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Pikmin 3

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3898-3857 | Nintendo Network ID: alrighthearthis | Twitter:

Gameday

Im not new but hello "Lifers" its always a blast to visit this site. Tons of content and very opinionated people friendly of course lol they call my Jay , Gameday J hope to interact with some of you guys in the future on the Wii U or what ever other console you may own ! Well i guess ill be off til next time remember 2 things: Its Gameday Baby & Stay Gaming My Friends !

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

TylerBH

We're glad to hear that @alrightthearthis and @Gameday. That means a lot to us and everyone on this site.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic