Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,622

GuSolarFlare

Welcome @TwentyLeggedHen hope you find a way to get your N64 working.
and Welcome! @Garay seems like you're a Banjo Kazooie fan! I really like that game!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Garay

Thanks everyone for the welcome, @GustavoSF its always nice to know Banjo Kazooie still has fans, hopefully someday it is revived!

Hooked with AC:NL, yet finds time for other games.
Dream Address (AC:NL): 4800-2737-5140.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9224-0196

TylerBH

Let's hope so @Garay.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Aedr

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself and went immediately to the Online Gaming thread to post my friend code and add others. lol.
In any case, I'm a hardcore gamer! I'd play any game as along as it's astounding and fun, even the old ones! That's what it means to be have a gaming passion after all. In any case, pleased to meet you all.

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8387-4100 | Nintendo Network ID: Aedr

Aedr

@Mickey That's great! I hope we do become close friends

@Dark-Luigi Alright! Nice to meet you too!

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

8BitSamurai

Welcome @Aedr! If your taste in games is as good as I think it is (Considering your choice in avatar), we should get along fine.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Aedr

Of course. I am very much confident in my choice of games. From your reply, is it safe to assume you're also an SMT Fan? @8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

Aedr wrote:

Of course. I am very much confident in my choice of games. From your reply, is it safe to assume you're also an SMT Fan? @8BitSamurai

Not played much of SMT as of now, though looking to change that. But I must say, Persona 3 is one of the greatest gaming pinnacles I have ever had the fortune of playing.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

TylerBH

Hello @Aedr, it's so nice to meet you. You seem like a cool guy. I hope you enjoy your time here at Nintendo Life.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

GraphicGenius

Untitled

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

TylerBH

Aedr

@8BitSamurai Indeed! That's great to know! Persona 3 is also one among my favorites! But do try SMT IV, it's an awesome game

@TylerBH Wow, you give me too much flattery. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll be adding both of your friend codes if you don't mind. Add me back too

GuSolarFlare

@Aedr Welcome it's good to see someone that understands the real hardcore gaming "like them all as long they are fun!" I might be a little late to welcome you though
and @programmerpro welcome too you might like to take a look at this thread it'll help posting images! https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/helpful_tips_for_form...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TylerBH

@Aedr, I just added you to my Friends List.

Aedr

@TylerBH Thanks

@GuSilverFlame You are never too late to welcome someone . Of course, games are now considered a form of art and also serves as an entertainment for all of us. That's why we gotta love them no matter the genres they're made of. Then again, tastes differ from person to person.

Captain_Toad

@Aedr Not to late so welcome someone. well in that case. Hiiiiii!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic