General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,834

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,041. Posted:

Yeah. I hope we can be good friends too Eetu274.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

Scanning

1,042. Posted:

Well, I haven't been on here for two years...but my name used to be Dweeb. I was also previously an NSider until it shut down in late 2007. Anyways, I'm glad to be back.

Bye Bye.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,043. Posted:

I'm glad you're back too, @Il-Fortissimo. I joined almost a year ago so I don't necessarily know you, but I still hope we become good friends.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,044. Posted:

Welcome back to Nintendo Life II-Fortissimo. Were glad to have you here.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI and PS4!

AuthorMessage

kickz2quick

1,045. Posted:

Hello all, names kevin from NYC just got my 3dsxl a couple weeks ago and i'm loving it!
i will try my best to be active in the community as well as gaming and other things
my friend list is a bit empty so if you'd like please add me for some 3ds multiplayer games
0791-1913-2258 I also own a Wii, Super Nintendo, and N64 (Love the classics)

Currently playing: Project X Zone
Backlog: Shin Magami Tensi 4 & Fire emblem.

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,046. Posted:

Cool, we FINALLY have a retrogamer. Hello my name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you. You'll love it here and I would be happy if I could be on you Friends List.
P.S. Love the icon, Cloud ROCKS!!

AuthorMessage

Anndra4U16

1,047. Posted:

castlevania mirror of fate :]. love it!

Friend Code: 1349-4617-0054

Castlevania Lords of Shadows- Mirror of Fate

Twitter: Anndra4U

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,048. Posted:

Hey! Listen!

Hi folks, another fellow Nintendo fan here.
From my Gameboy Advance SP to my GameCube, Wii to 3DS XL; My Nintendo consoles always seem to have the most character. :)

Zelda has always been my favourite game (hence the username), with Ocarina of time leading the pack (hence the Avatar), lol.

Anyways, that's the quick intro, I look forward to discussing with other members - and hopefuly doings not of helping myself.

See you around the forums.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,049. Posted:

Typical auto-correct spelling; it should say "doing some helping". Not "doings not of", lol.

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,050. Posted:

Hey! Listen @Link-XL! I absolutly LOVE Zelda too. Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite video games.

AuthorMessage

kickz2quick

1,051. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Cool, we FINALLY have a retrogamer. Hello my name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you. You'll love it here and I would be happy if I could be on you Friends List.
P.S. Love the icon, Cloud ROCKS!!

Am i the only one? haha, nice to meet you tyler, and thanks about the icon got to represent somthing different on a nintendo forum haha!

Currently playing: Project X Zone
Backlog: Shin Magami Tensi 4 & Fire emblem.

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,052. Posted:

Yo @Link-XL! and other peeps that has recently joined. Make sure to (forgive me for the shameless plug) check out the community rules if you wanna have the best experience. Hey @Tyler thanks for welcoming ppl.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,053. Posted:

@kickz2quick Welcome, Kevin. I hope you have fun here.

Welcome, @Anndra4U16. I'm sure you'll meet plenty other people who love Mirror Of Fate as well.

Welcome, @Link-XL. I already like you. :)

To all new users: Please check out the community rules before making any other posts so you don't accidentally get into any trouble.

Thanks for covering for me while I was gone, @TylerBH. I appreciate it. :)

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,054. Posted:

Thanks for all the 'welcomes' guys. :)
And, nice to meet all the other newbies who recently joined.

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,055. Posted:

No problem @Mickey and @mariobro4, I'd be happy to help you guys. And you're not the only retrogamer on this site @kickz2quick, just on this fourm.

AuthorMessage

Bentley149

1,056. Posted:

Hai guys.I'm BB and it's great to be a member of Nintendo Life!

Hey it's Bentley.
3DS FC-1719 3181 6278

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,057. Posted:

Welcome, @BentleyBombers! I hope you have fun posting here!

PS: Hey, to avoid any accidental breaking of rules, I recommend reading through the community rules. For your sake.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,058. Posted:

@BentleyBombers Welcome to here.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

1,059. Posted:

We're glad to have you here at Nintendo Life @BentlyBombers. You'll love it here.

AuthorMessage

jovannyrodz

1,060. Posted:

Hi I'm new here, and I loved it. I'm a software engineer that has played a lot of games... Unfortunately for some, I'm a retro guy. My favourite games are Zelda, Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. I'm also a Super Mario Fan.

I do also videogame music covers in soprano saxophone... you can visit my youtube channel that is in my signature.
God bless you all.

Visit our youtube channel Saxofonías.
We have great Nintendo Music Covers.
God bless you all.