Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,622

Veloster

Hey! Listen!

Hi folks, another fellow Nintendo fan here.
From my Gameboy Advance SP to my GameCube, Wii to 3DS XL; My Nintendo consoles always seem to have the most character.

Zelda has always been my favourite game (hence the username), with Ocarina of time leading the pack (hence the Avatar), lol.

Anyways, that's the quick intro, I look forward to discussing with other members - and hopefuly doings not of helping myself.

See you around the forums.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

TylerBH

Hey! Listen @Link-XL! I absolutly LOVE Zelda too. Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite video games.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

kickz2quick

TylerBH wrote:

Cool, we FINALLY have a retrogamer. Hello my name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you. You'll love it here and I would be happy if I could be on you Friends List.
P.S. Love the icon, Cloud ROCKS!!

Am i the only one? haha, nice to meet you tyler, and thanks about the icon got to represent somthing different on a nintendo forum haha!

Currently playing: Project X Zone
Backlog: Shin Magami Tensi 4 & Fire emblem.

Captain_Toad

Yo @Link-XL! and other peeps that has recently joined. Make sure to (forgive me for the shameless plug) check out the community rules if you wanna have the best experience. Hey @Tyler thanks for welcoming ppl.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

@kickz2quick Welcome, Kevin. I hope you have fun here.

Welcome, @Anndra4U16. I'm sure you'll meet plenty other people who love Mirror Of Fate as well.

Welcome, @Link-XL. I already like you.

To all new users: Please check out the community rules before making any other posts so you don't accidentally get into any trouble.

Thanks for covering for me while I was gone, @TylerBH. I appreciate it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TylerBH

No problem @Mickey and @mariobro4, I'd be happy to help you guys. And you're not the only retrogamer on this site @kickz2quick, just on this fourm.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

Bentley149

Hai guys.I'm BB and it's great to be a member of Nintendo Life!

Hey it's Bentley.
3DS FC-1719 3181 6278

TylerBH

We're glad to have you here at Nintendo Life @BentlyBombers. You'll love it here.

jovannyrodz

Hi I'm new here, and I loved it. I'm a software engineer that has played a lot of games... Unfortunately for some, I'm a retro guy. My favourite games are Zelda, Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. I'm also a Super Mario Fan.

I do also videogame music covers in soprano saxophone... you can visit my youtube channel that is in my signature.
God bless you all.

Visit our youtube channel Saxofonías.
We have great Nintendo Music Covers

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @jovannyrodz! Don't worry, nobody's going to give you trouble for being a Retro gamer. By the way, please take the time to read through the community rules before making any other posts. It'll make your first few days here a whole lot easier.

PS: I love saxophones so I'll be sure to check out your channel.

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

@Jovanny Oooh, a saxophone player. Welcome!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TylerBH

Well Mr.@jovannyrodz, I think you'll love it here. There are many retro gamers on this site just waiting to say hello. So go and explore this Lost Woods like site.
P.S. I love Zelda too.

Polaris

I've been lurking here for who knows how long. I eventually made an account, forgot the account info and now I'm here again. The most interesting thing I can say about myself is that I'm very much into making games. One game to be specific. This game is called Polaris. I've been building on the characters and concept since I was eight. Nine years later, I'm a little further from square on with a revised version of the story. You could say it's influenced by a couple of nintendo games, complete with a menacing moon and psionics (though this stems mostly from dreams and my imagination). Currently, I'm helping a few friends make a Zelda-inspired game of their own (I'm helping with the story and concepts that would make the game unique and interesting. I may possibly help in coding as well). Perhaps I'll make a topic for Polaris in hopes that it will drum up interest.

I feel that Nintendo's quality and unique take on videogames has also inspired me to make games in a similar style. To be honest, I wish I could make the game a Nintendo franchise. I enjoy games such as Super smash bros, earthbound, and Warioware D.I.Y (though my 3ds was stolen). Hopefully I'll see some of you around the forums.

Polaris

Mickey

Welcome to Nintendo Life, @Polaris. I'm sure you'll have fun posting here but before you do any of that, I recommend you read the community rules thoroughly. Just so you don't get in trouble over a simple mistake.

PS: Good luck with making your game!

The Mousekeloggery

Polaris

I've been banned probably over fifty times from websites and chats. I skimmed over the rules. Eh I'll be a good boy. But seriously. Around fifty times.

Polaris

MetroidFan2002

I've been frequent of this site for about a month now. WHY DID I NOT FIND THIS SITE SOONER! It is so awesome. I've decide to join and talk with my fellow Nintendo brethren.

3ds Friend Code: 1246-9619-1253
Name is Nick. Add Me:-)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic