Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 2,622

Captain_Toad

It seems you've noticed my comment. It also looks like you've been here a while but eh whatever, Hi @TylerBH! Oh and (Apologies for the shameless plug) but have you checked out Da Rules yet? -> https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TylerBH

Yep. I understand everything and will obey. And I have been here a while, I just haven't introduced myself yet.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

TylerBH

I guess you could say I've been a Shy Guy! XD

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

TylerBH

....... (That's why I'm alone).......

Edited on by TylerBH

kyle5

hi all newbie here, liking the forum so far unlike many were i join then forget about it

kyle5

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0439-5450

TylerBH

Mickey wrote:

@TylerBH Welcome, Tyler. I'm glad we're all Nintendo fans here and I hope we become good friends.

Thanks Mickey, it's an honor to be here. I have a question though. Are there any clans available for Kid Icarus:Uprising?

TylerBH

kyle5 wrote:

hi all newbie here, liking the forum so far unlike many were i join then forget about it

Yes it is a very friendly place.

Urbanhispanic

Welcome, all newbies!! NL is great to chat about games and other stuff. Enjoy your stuff and be nice to the moderators.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

TylerBH

Don't worry Mickey, I found some.

Eetu247

I've been here over half year and haven't wrote anything, so I thought that I'll be writing something from now on So, I'm Eetu247, you can call me Eetu. 14 years old random guy from Finland who likes playing videos games. I've been playing nintendo's games something like 8 years now, I started when I was 6 and I played Pokémon Sapphire and few other GBA games with my friends at preschool. Now I have 3DS, Wii and I'm going to get Wii U before Mario Kart 8 comes out. I also like watching anime and listening to music. Chatting with friends via Skype is also one of my favorite things to do. My favorite games are at the moment Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Mario Kart Wii. Favorrite genre is RPG. I 'm active in ACNL and MKW online (almost) every day. I can't get anymore things to say at the moment, so I'll just say hi guys and see you around the forum c:

Oh, and my English isn't perfect, so there may be typos on my posts : p

Eetu247

3DS Friend Code: 0173-2184-7982

TylerBH

Hello Eetu274, nice to meet you. You seem like a cool guy. Love the avatar by the way.

TylerBH

Yeah. I hope we can be good friends too Eetu274.

Mickey

I'm glad you're back too, @Il-Fortissimo. I joined almost a year ago so I don't necessarily know you, but I still hope we become good friends.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TylerBH

Welcome back to Nintendo Life II-Fortissimo. Were glad to have you here.

kickz2quick

Hello all, names kevin from NYC just got my 3dsxl a couple weeks ago and i'm loving it!
i will try my best to be active in the community as well as gaming and other things
my friend list is a bit empty so if you'd like please add me for some 3ds multiplayer games
0791-1913-2258 I also own a Wii, Super Nintendo, and N64 (Love the classics)

Currently playing: Project X Zone
Backlog: Shin Magami Tensi 4 & Fire emblem.

TylerBH

Cool, we FINALLY have a retrogamer. Hello my name is Tyler, it's nice to meet you. You'll love it here and I would be happy if I could be on you Friends List.
P.S. Love the icon, Cloud ROCKS!!

Anndra4U16

castlevania mirror of fate :]. love it!

Friend Code: 1349-4617-0054

Castlevania Lords of Shadows- Mirror of Fate

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic