General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,883

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

981. Posted:

Anybody have a used GameCube and a few games they may want to trade? Preferably black, but I'm open to anything.

I'd also be interested in a few GameBoy/GameBoy Color games anybody may be willing to trade. ...Yes, I'm getting more retro by the day. :O

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

982. Posted:

What are you offering for trade :O

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

983. Posted:

@zez: Er, well, I only have my (admittedly rather crappy DS games) or cash to offer. I think the latter'd be more preferable though.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

shake_zula

984. Posted:

Long shot, but does anyone have and not want the case and manual for Metal Slug Anthology, or just the manual for NSMBW? I'll trade the MSA stuff for Overlord, Boom Blox Bash Party, Bully, Sonic and Mario at the Winter Olympics (without case), and Wall-E, as well as the blank white case I'm currently storing my MSA disc in. I'll trade any one of those games for the NSMBW manual, not so desperate for that. I just hate having a blank case in my collection, it has literally put me off playing the game. Wall-E's terrible by the way, unless you've got a kid who really loved the movie or something.

I'm in the UK.

Edit: I'd also be willing to trade any of those games for a copy of the regular Wii Sports.

Edited on by shake_zula

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

AuthorMessage

Terra

985. Posted:

Latest list of games I'm willing to trade. Some of them are listed on Amazon as well so this may change quickly

DS - Flower, Sun and Rain, Guinness World Records Videogame, Miami Crisis/Miami Law (No Cover), Bomberman Land Touch, Tingle's Balloon Fight
Wii - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Endless Ocean
Steam - Half Life 2, Vegas: Make It Big, NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
PS2 - Crisis Zone, Hyper Street Fighter II - Anniversary Edition, Shadow of Memories
Xbox 360 - Dancing Stage Universe (No Mat though), Pro Evolution Soccer 6
PS3 - Pro Evolution 2008, Front Mission Evolved
GBA - Cars, Power Rangers: Dino Thunder, GT3 Advance + MotoGP

I also have a Japanese Club Nintendo code for Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 and a US one for Mario Super Sluggers.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Adam

986. Posted:

I have wanted Tingle's Balloon Fight forever. Not sure if there's anything I can offer in return but money though (and really, who wants that?) unless you have any North American systems.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Terra

987. Posted:

Region free consoles aside, I do have an American Wii as well.

Terra

AuthorMessage

Aviator

988. Posted:

Still interested in Metroid Pinball Terra?
I see you tingle

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Terra

989. Posted:

I've since acquired Metroid Pinball, sorry man. Anything new you have on offer?

EDIT: Added Endless Ocean to my list again if anyone's interested

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

990. Posted:

All I could offer would be a VC/WW gift or Paypal.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Terra

991. Posted:

I'm good with Paypal. How much would you be willing to offer?

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

992. Posted:

I found one on ebay for twenty two USD. So not much more than that, unless yours is in English. Not sure if there even is an English version.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Terra

993. Posted:

There is no English version, it was only ever released in Japanese but the menus aren't too hard to navigate. Is $24 ok? Just a little bit extra than that eBay price (I'm presuming that's Buy It Now) to help cover shipping

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

994. Posted:

Perfect! My email is adamxpaul@g... if you want to exhcange info

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Terra

995. Posted:

Sent you an email

Terra

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

996. Posted:

i have come across a 2nd copy of 'earthbound', which is snes, of course. it is the cartridge ONLY, is in good condition and plays fine. i am interested in cash for this one (i take it that is ok? with the rules here?). i thought i'd offer it here on NL before eBay.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

997. Posted:

@k8sMum: it's no big, just be very aware of who you're dealing with and make sure you trust them before entering into a financial transaction. idk about sending cash through the mail, though — if i were you i'd go the PayPal route just to make sure you actually receive your requested funds :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

998. Posted:

thanks, tbd. i just wasn't sure if trades were more acceptable than cash deals, but i figured you'd let me know. ;-) i'd rather someone here who really wants this game get it than go thru eBay. it would have to be thru paypal. it easily goes for $160 + on eBay; i'd be happy with $145 which would include priority mail shipping to the lower 48. OBO, as long as it's reasonable.

(is there any way to let those who may not frequent this thread know? i don't want to go against the rules, but i know many expressed interest in 'earthbound'. i don't want to post a 'hey, guys: 'earthbound' cartdige available' and get into trouble.)

Edited on by k8sMum

Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Adam

999. Posted:

I have Sports Champions for PS3 available for trade or sale. A Move controller is required to play. This is a North American region disc, if PS3 is region-locked. I'd be interested in seeing a list of (3)DS/Wii games for trade, but Paypal or a WW/VC gift would be just as good.

I can also include a PS2-to-PS3 memory card converter that I'd also like to get rid of, though I don't know if it's worth trading on its own.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

1,000. Posted:

i also have a 'pokemon snap' and 'conker's bad fur day' (both N64) in addition to the 'earthbound'. both are cartridge only, in really good shape and play fine. any offers?

Edited on by k8sMum

Caitlin's Memorial Site