Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,521

millarrp

Ludicoloishome, I would be interested in art style picto bits , if you still have it

3DS: 3394-3729-3518
Nintendo ID: millarrp

Switch Friend Code: SW-5859-7732-6096 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-3729-3519 | My Nintendo: Millarrp | Nintendo Network ID: millarrp | Twitter:

Ludicoloishome

millarrp wrote:

Ludicoloishome, I would be interested in art style picto bits , if you still have it

do you have a club nintendo code?

Ludicoloishome

aceracerff

Hello all,
I figured I would post my h/w list here to see if anyone is interested in anything.
I can also sell anything on my have list.
Thanks for looking

HAVES:
Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure (Sega All Stars, missing manual)

Game Boy:
Donkey Kong Land (CO)
Metroid II: Return of Samus (CO)
Super Mario Land (with manual)

Game Boy Advance:
Final Fantasy VI Advance (CO)
Metroid Fusion (CO)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords (CO)

GameCube:
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (CO)
Madden NFL 2003 (CO)
Mario Kart: Double Dash (CO)
Metroid Prime (Greatest Hits, missing manual)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (CO)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (CO)

Nintendo 64:
1080 Snowboarding (CO, Sticker residue and pen marks on front)
Bomberman Hero (CO)
Extreme-G: XG2 (missing box)
Fighters Destiny (CO, Top of front label is ripped off. Former rental.)
Glover (CO)
Jet Force Gemini (CO)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (complete, collector's edition with gold cartridge and 3D holographic label)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (CO)
War Gods (CO)
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (CO)
Wipeout 64 (CO)

Nintendo DS:
Brain Age (CO)
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (CO)
Harvest Moon DS (CO)

Playstation:
Crash Team Racing (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy Anthology (Stickers on case. A name and phone number written on the disks.)
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Tactics (CO, Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy VIII (Former Rental. Missing case and front art. Has both manuals and rear art.)
The Legend of Dragoon (CO, Greatest Hits)
Metal Gear Solid (Greatest Hits)
Metal Gear Solid (CO, Greatest Hits)

Playstation 2:
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (Greatest Hits)
Enter the Matrix
Final Fantasy X (Greatest Hits)
Spider-Man 2
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Trigger Man

Playstation 3:
Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits)

Super Nintendo:
X-Men

WANTS:
(unless otherwise noted, all games must be COMPLETE with box and manual. No greatest hits.)

Dreamcast:
Power Stone
Power Stone 2
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic Adventure 2

Game Boy:
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land 1, 2, & 3
Kirby's Dream Land 1 & 2
Mario Land 1 & 2
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Wario Land II
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

Game Boy Advance:
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Lady Sia
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid: Zero Mission
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Yggdra Union

Game Boy Color:
Dragon Warrior Monsters
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season
Shantae

GameCube:
Animal Crossing
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Geist
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Pikmin
Pikmin 2

Genesis:
Combat Cars
Gemfire
Gunstar Heroes
Herzog Zwei
Phantasy Star II, III, & IV
Rocket Knight Adventures
Shining Force
Shining Force II
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Tiny Toon Adventures: Acme All-Stars

Neo-Geo Pocket Color:
Console
Biomotor Unitron
Sonic

Nintendo DS:
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Lunar Knights
Mario & Luigi (both)
Mario Kart DS (need box and manual only)
Meteos
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Radiant Historia
Star Fox Command

Nintendo Wii:
The Last Story

Playstation:
Front Mission II & III
Jade Cocoon
Kartia
The Legend of Dragoon
The Legend of Legaia
Ogre Battle
PaRappa the Rapper
Parasite Eve II
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Suikoden I & II
Tactics Ogre
Threads of Fate
Valkyrie Profile
Vandal Hearts (need DISCS ONLY)
Vanguard Bandits

Playstation 3:
Journey

Saturn:
Astal
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
Saturn Bomberman
Shining Force III

Sega 32x:
Console
Knuckles Chatoix

Sega CD:
Android Assault
Lunar the Silver Star
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue
Popful Mail
Shining Force CD
Silpheed
Snatcher
Vay

Super Nintendo (these can be cartridge-only):
Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3
Super Metroid

Xbox:
Jet Set Radio Future
Panzer Dragoon Orta

aceracerff

aceracerff

I actually have suspicion of that one game being counterfeit. The "Game Boy Advance" imprint on the front face of the cart looks a bit different from other gba games. I believe it is from europe. The circuit board does have nintendo printed on it like all other gba games. what do you think? the game plays and saves fine....

aceracerff

Klimbatize

@aceracerff

I'd be interested in the DS Fire Emblem game. I have an Advanced War: Dual Strike in very good condition. Email me if you'd like: [email protected]

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Kenyati

Any one who wants an sd card can have it.I don't really have any use for it anymore,cause I went and got a 16 GB the other day.The 2 GB still has all my games that I had on it before.All I did was take the 2 GB and copy data to the 16 GB.1st person to reply can have it.If you any questions my Gmail is [email protected]

3ds fc: 0705-4921-1725
Add me, I'll add you back but just let me know

3DS Friend Code: 0705-4921-1725 | Twitter:

Boidoh

I'll take the SD.

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: Boidoh

ecynet

I have codes for 400, 800 and 1200 microsoft points for USA XBOX LIVE ACCOUNTS, im looking for ESHOP POINTS OR PSN POINTS OR AMAZON GIFT CARDS, all my accounts are from NA/USA.
Yes, i know that im new here, so i wouldnt mind giving the XBOX code first... my email: [email protected], feel free to contact me!

Here is a little gift from me: TPBV9-73GH3-9XDCX-CHT4M-WJPDP [XBOX LIVE USA ACCOUNT ONLY]...!

ecynet

3DS Friend Code: 4656-9098-2425 | Nintendo Network ID: ecy.net | Twitter:

Crazybrain1

WaveBoy wrote:

A Nintendo 3DS XL Blue
I've only used it for 4 days, and is in fantastic condition. Comes with everything in the box.
Decided to stick with my 3DS for the reasons I've mentioned in the 3DS vs XL thread!

Are you just giving it away?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

pokemaster1134

i would like 2-6 eshop codea for my ENTIRE collection of 3ds,wii, and ds games many hit titles such as smash bros and all the ds pokemon games email me at [email protected] and give me the eshop codes through email

pokemaster1134

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7470-4989

k8sMum

Crazybrain1 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

A Nintendo 3DS XL Blue
I've only used it for 4 days, and is in fantastic condition. Comes with everything in the box.
Decided to stick with my 3DS for the reasons I've mentioned in the 3DS vs XL thread!

what are you asking for it??

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Crazybrain1

k8sMum wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

A Nintendo 3DS XL Blue

what are you asking for it??

I dunno.
I have no money.

I have a DSi XL with $50 dollars worth (maybe more) of DSiWare.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Pokefanmum82

i wonder if anyone has a download code for Professor Layton MM.....i want to take advantage of the promotion and am hoping to get a XL before the promo ends but am not 100% sure I will be able to get one (money concerns, had an unexpected bill to pay). willing to trade my copy of fire emblem awakening for it or pay for it with two $20 nintendo eShop cards.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

pokemaster1134

mumof2kids82 wrote:

i wonder if anyone has a download code for Professor Layton MM.....i want to take advantage of the promotion and am hoping to get a XL before the promo ends but am not 100% sure I will be able to get one (money concerns, had an unexpected bill to pay). willing to trade my copy of fire emblem awakening for it or pay for it with two $20 nintendo eShop cards.

I have it PLEASE ME! i need 2 eshop codes! I'll give you proffesor layton and the miracle mask email me at [email protected] or hit me up on facebook @kennycooper im an african american guy

pokemaster1134

slidecage

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Hey dont have a code or anything BUT If you still have the FIRE EMBLEM game your looking at selling how much you looking to get out of it might be intersted ...

slidecage

pokemaster1134

slidecage wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

Hey dont have a code or anything BUT If you still have the FIRE EMBLEM game your looking at selling how much you looking to get out of it might be intersted ...

I Could Give you fire emblem awakening email me @kencooper1134@gmail.com
or facebook @kennycooper.3233.com

pokemaster1134

pokemaster1134

slidecage wrote:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

I Could Give you fire emblem awakening email me @kencooper1134@gmail.com
or facebook @kennycooper.3233.com

pokemaster1134

arrmixer

Anybody interested in trading
I have harvest moon wii and also Sakura wars "so long my love" and also have mortal combat at wii if any are interested all these are in mint condition ... Never played really played them...

Have wii, dsi, and wii u.

Edited on by arrmixer

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic