941. Posted:

Adam wrote:

Will not trade for pink 3ds

Aw man.

/cancels the PM he was writing

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

942. Posted:

Sorry used up all mine sorry

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

943. Posted:

Looking for a few good 'n' cheap Mega Drive/Genesis games. 'Cept sports games.

Anyone willing to sell any, do give me a buzz.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

944. Posted:

So how does this trade thing work here.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Adam

945. Posted:

Stop double posting. I am subscribed to this thread. I don't need two emails in as many seconds because you don't know how to click edit.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

946. Posted:

Sorry that was an accident

Is anyone willing to trade Metroid Prime Hunters DS for 2 games of your choice if so ask me and I'll tell you the games I'm willing to trade.

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aviator

947. Posted:

What games are your willing to trade?

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

948. Posted:

My games are kinda pathetic but here we go Lego indiana jones the ist one ds LoZOoT3d Cartoon nerwork punchtime explosion 3ds sonic classic collection ds Mario kart ds spore creatures ds and star fox 64 3d. Ps so if someone does decide to trade how would we trade

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

949. Posted:

@Bubbab55: In order to trade games, you're going to have to be able to actually send a game by mail to another person, and they would send you a game (or whatever you two agreed upon) in return. i get the feeling you're a minor, so you would have to get your parents' permission to make any kind of trade, since they're the ones who'd be paying for shipping and such (and they're also the people who probably buy you all your games still :3)

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

950. Posted:

I'm gonna try again. So, I have a few DS games (pretty much my entire lame collection) I'm willing to trade. State what you have to offer (be it games or money, I'm open), and I'll get back to anyone in my best interest.

• Guitar Rock Tour (DS)
  • Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors (DS)
  • Cartoon Network Racing (DS)
  • Ben 10: Protector of Earth (DS)
  • Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix (DS)
  • Zoo Tycoon 2 (DS)

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

951. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Bubbab55: In order to trade games, you're going to have to be able to actually send a game by mail to another person, and they would send you a game (or whatever you two agreed upon) in return. i get the feeling you're a minor, so you would have to get your parents' permission to make any kind of trade, since they're the ones who'd be paying for shipping and such (and they're also the people who probably buy you all your games still :3)

Actually ever since the DSI came out I buy my own games and systems now buy are there other options to trade games besides giving random people on the internet my home address

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

952. Posted:

@Bubbab55: that doesn't really matter; you being a minor is still technically a risk because no one can legally enter into a contract with you (for sale or trade in this instance). your parents could ship you off to boarding school tomorrow (after someone's already sent you a game) and there would be no recourse whatsoever. it's best for all involved if you keep your parents in the loop if you're wanting to seriously participate with other users in this thread.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

953. Posted:

I know that i was just saying i buy my own games im nou gonna buy or trade game over the internet without telling my parents thsts just pure stupid

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

954. Posted:

Actually ever since the DSI came out I buy my own games and systems now buy are there other options to trade games besides giving random people on the internet my home address

discounting digital downloads, how do you expect to be able to receive a traded game if you don't give out your home address??

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

955. Posted:

Not sure ill ask my parents

Edited on by Bubbab5

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

956. Posted:

@Bubbab5: Not sure? Well, obviously if you're going to get games delivered to your doorstep, you're going to involve your home address somewhere along the line.

Now, could we please focus on the trading?

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

957. Posted:

Sorry yeah

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

958. Posted:

I feel sorry for Adam's inbox right now.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Aviator

959. Posted:

Updating the list:
PS3:

• Crysis 2
  • LBP
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3

DS:

• Metroid Prime: Hunters
  • Sonic Chronicles
  • Metroid: Pinball

PC (Australia)

• Resident Evil 5
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Borderlands
  • Darksiders

I also have 1080º Snowboarding for the 64 but it's cartridge only and I have an EU Club Nintendo code for Super Mario 3D Land.

@Bubba Sorry gonna have to decline. Either have the games you listed or have no interest in them.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

960. Posted:

@Aviator: What would you be asking for Metroid Prime Hunters?