AuthorMessage

Juampi

922. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I have codes for:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (NA)
Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary
atm... do you Juampi?

I'm interested in the Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary one. Which one are you interested in?

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

923. Posted:

Well mine is worth 50 coins... what are the rates for yours?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Juampi

924. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Well mine is worth 50 coins... what are the rates for yours?

30+20 for Ocarina, 30+10 for Elite Beat Agents. I would get 50+10 for yours, so I know it's not a totally fair trade, but I have no other codes to offer you at the moment.

Edited on by Juampi

Juampi

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

925. Posted:

Why does Ocarina give +20? Anyway what do you want to give me.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Juampi

926. Posted:

3DS games give 20 coins for post-play surveys. I'd give you either of the mentioned games for SMB: 25th Anniversary.

Juampi

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

927. Posted:

Give me Zelda.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Juampi

928. Posted:

Alright, send me an e-mail to juampi@jua ... :)

Juampi

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

929. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Since i just got my White DS Lite back a few or so months ago from one of my older friends who i haven't seen in a while, I'll be selling my newer Cobalt Blue DS Lite, which comes with everything in the package, plus everyting is in tip top fantastic & wonderful condition. B-)

Also, selling....

Brain Age 2
Mario Party DS
Hotel Dusk
Metal Slug 7
Trauma Centre 2

And you know, i compelty regret selling my copy of Chrono Trigger DS...Which is funny considering i'm not a fan at all of RPG's, but i just loved the experience based on the 6 or so hours i put into it. Too bad i grew incredibly tired of the turn based battle system which started to seriously grate on me soaring into mind numbing, Chore-like tediousness Land. which is where i hung up the WaveTowel and called it Quick man-quits.

I'll never probably play it again, but i still want it in my collection.....Even if it will remain undefeated....Then again, that alone would drive me nuts.lol

What would you like for Metal Slug 7?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

joepotter

930. Posted:

I really could use the Zelda Ocarina of Time's pin, I bought one but it ended up having no pin code in the box, I have 60 coins and I really want to get the Xevious 3D game. Thank you.

joepotter

AuthorMessage

Adam

931. Posted:

I got an early 3DS for Ambassador, and I'm not really crazy about the Ambassador games. Would anyone be interested in trading a normal 3DS for an Ambassador, and tossing in a few (3)DS/Wii/Cube games, Wii/Cube controllers, or just some old-fashioned money?

That said, I'm not sure how saved information works on 3DS, so if my MK7 data is tied to the system, I might have to rethink the offer.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

932. Posted:

Please nobody trade with Adam, so I don't have to add his friend code for the third time.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

933. Posted:

@Adam: Money-wise, how much would you be asking for? I have no games worthy of trading.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Adam

934. Posted:

It is a 70$difference and I have about 5 other games I bought, so somewhere from 50-70 would be good. This is US by the way, black system. Will not trade for pink 3ds

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

935. Posted:

Sounds good. I've sent you a PM on BL.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

936. Posted:

:O
Adam is offering a 3DS for 50- $70? Did I read that right? :O
I'll give you $80! D:

Edit: Aw,dang it Gamelord.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

937. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Well, if you want it that bad, I'll skip on the offer for you. I'm not that desperate for it, so it's all yours. :)

AuthorMessage

Adam

938. Posted:

Uh, no, it's neither of yours, you read that wrong. Pretty sure GL did, too, since she doesn't have a 3DS on her BL. I was offering to trade an Ambassador 3DS for a normal 3DS + money or game stuff, since Ambassador-era systems costed more than current models.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

939. Posted:

...Yeah, I did read that wrong. Neeever mind.
Movin' on...

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

940. Posted:

Oh, yeah. I was way off. Oh well.
If you could have tooken the offer though, Gamelord, that would be fine. I was just going to use it as a late present for a friend.

My Colors! 3D Gallery