General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,949

AuthorMessage

Birdman

901. Posted:

@pikky - Got it and sent you a reply; check your inbox.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

902. Posted:

Skyward Sword w/soundtrack CD, great shape and all packaging. Asking for $30 in eshop codes. :)

My email address is my screen name here (with no space) at yahoo dot com. Let me know if interested and I can mail out the next day.

EDIT: Would also accept Ocarina 3DS, Starfox 3DS or Bit.Trip collection 3DS. :)

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

903. Posted:

@Chicken: Sent you an email~

You must really not like the game, huh? Would like to hear your impressions sometime.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

904. Posted:

Claimed by Zezzy. :)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Adam

905. Posted:

I liked the game a good bit, but I'm in the process of trading it, too. Will post it here if that falls through.

I might be interested in trading Mario Land 3D for Bit Trip Wii, possibly something else. Haven't thought about it too much. I thought the game was great, but I don't see myself playing anything other than MK7 on this machine for awhile.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

906. Posted:

Adam wrote:

I liked the game a good bit, but I'm in the process of trading it, too. Will post it here if that falls through.

I might be interested in trading Mario Land 3D for Bit Trip Wii, possibly something else. Haven't thought about it too much. I thought the game was great, but I don't see myself playing anything other than MK7 on this machine for awhile.

I'd be interested if it comes with the Wii remote. Also, Bit Trip Complete is part of the Buy One Get One 50% off, just so you know.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Adam

907. Posted:

No, it doesn't. And I will almost certainly be selling it to a friend tomorrow, so ignore that part.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

908. Posted:

Since i just got my White DS Lite back a few or so months ago from one of my older friends who i haven't seen in a while, I'll be selling my newer Cobalt Blue DS Lite, which comes with everything in the package, plus everyting is in tip top fantastic & wonderful condition. B-)

Also, selling....

Brain Age 2
Mario Party DS
Hotel Dusk
Metal Slug 7
Trauma Centre 2

And you know, i compelty regret selling my copy of Chrono Trigger DS...Which is funny considering i'm not a fan at all of RPG's, but i just loved the experience based on the 6 or so hours i put into it. Too bad i grew incredibly tired of the turn based battle system which started to seriously grate on me soaring into mind numbing, Chore-like tediousness Land. which is where i hung up the WaveTowel and called it Quick man-quits.

I'll never probably play it again, but i still want it in my collection.....Even if it will remain undefeated....Then again, that alone would drive me nuts.lol

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Juampi

909. Posted:

I have an extra Club Nintendo PIN code (NA) for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. If anyone wants to trade it for one of your own, please let me know!

Juampi

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2178-4044 | Nintendo Network ID: Juampix

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

910. Posted:

Juampi wrote:

I have an extra Club Nintendo PIN code (NA) for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. If anyone wants to trade it for one of your own, please let me know!

I have a code for Spirit Tracks if you want to trade

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

Juampi

911. Posted:

Crystalking18 wrote:

Juampi wrote:

I have a code for Spirit Tracks if you want to trade

I have that one already, but thanks anyway!

Juampi

AuthorMessage

Juampi

912. Posted:

*** Club Nintendo PIN code exchange ***

I have codes for:

• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (NA)
  • Elite Beat Agents (NA)
  • 42 All-Time Classics (EU)

I want codes for:

• Any NA game I don't have.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Juampi

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

913. Posted:

does anyone wanna make STEAM friends and trade a lump of coal with me? If you DON'T ALREADY have the STEAM trading objective for The Great Gift Pile, then it will be no loss! We will at worst both get new lumps of coal (in addition to the ones we are trading), and at best we might win a game!

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

914. Posted:

Do you have Animal Crossing City Folk, New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Final Fantasy XI? Golden Sun Dark Dawn?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

915. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Do you have Animal Crossing City Folk, New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Final Fantasy XI? Golden Sun Dark Dawn?

I have Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Do you have Yoshi's Island DS or Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS?

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

916. Posted:

@Juampi: Please, you've already posted that information earlier — try to keep it to once a day. If no one has any codes to trade, no one has any, y'know?

Also, you realize that if you make yourself a family account, you can have other 'members' register duplicate games for you, right? that's what I do when I've got duplicate codes to register — all the coins go to the same pool anyway :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Juampi

917. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Juampi: Please, you've already posted that information earlier — try to keep it to once a day. If no one has any codes to trade, no one has any, y'know?

Also, you realize that if you make yourself a family account, you can have other 'members' register duplicate games for you, right? that's what I do when I've got duplicate codes to register — all the coins go to the same pool anyway :3

Actually, I didn't post this information earlier, this is updated information. And yes, I do know about the family account, but it is not in my interest.

Juampi

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

918. Posted:

Sorry, I I ment if Juampi had codes for any of those games. I accidentally put Final Fantasy I ment Dragon Quest.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

919. Posted:

@Juampi: I've taken the liberty of editing your earlier post for you with the updated information, then. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Juampi

920. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Juampi: I've taken the liberty of editing your earlier post for you with the updated information, then. :3

OK... however, I don't think that's the best way to handle this situation, because now people who have already read the previous posts don't know that there's something new to see. Making a new post assures that everyone gets to see the new information.

But that's just my opinion...

Juampi