Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,521

Nintenbro

I have an extra US redemption code for Decathlon 2012 (DSiWare), and I'll trade it for just about any Gameboy VC or DSiWare title. Below is a list of all the Gameboy VC and DSiWare games I already have.

Gameboy/Color VC
1) The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
2) Metroid II: Return of Samus
3) Super Mario Land
4) Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land
5) Gargoyle's Quest
6) Donkey Kong

DSiWare
1) Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
2) 99 Seconds
3) Candle Route

Side Note: We can trade our redemption codes via email. If you would like to become 3DS friends, we could also trade the codes via Swap Note. My 3DS FC is located in my signature below.

Edit: @KaiserGX or @MultiMariosonic, I'll trade Decathlon 2012 for Golf (Gameboy VC), if either of you're interested. @KaiserGX, we could just trade codes via Swap Note.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone want original Megaman Dr. Willy's Revenge catridge (GB)? I ended up hating this game. I still can't beat it. I don't care if I don't end up beating it anymore.

Nintendolife did recommened it in their summer picks. :3
I'd like Metroid ll for it. That's probably my fairest offer. XD Other games I'd trade for it would be Super Metroid, Digimon Dusk or Dawn, Medabots gold Ver. I know most of those are unfair. lol
@Bubbab Only interested in Metal Slug 7 from that list, but I'd feel like I'd be ripping you off.

JohnDoe123

If anyone want a copy of Cubemen on Steam, I'll gladly trade for just about anything.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Nintenbro

Wow! I guess there is less demand for a sports game than Golf (Gameboy VC). lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

MikeDanger

Ok does anyone have a Megaman Zero Collection for the DS? I'm willing to trade any one game on my collection over it (excluding imports)

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Bubbab5

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It's on XBLA? Why didn't I know this? Well then I'd rather buy it on there. So that's off my wishlist.

Dangit I have A few more things up for trade if you're interested I have majoras mask for wii a download code and a few game cube games I dudnt mention

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

NImH

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Ok does anyone have a Megaman Zero Collection for the DS? I'm willing to trade any one game on my collection over it (excluding imports)

I have it and am willing to trade, but the games you listed don't appeal to me. I'm more of a platform, puzzle, adventure, strategy RPG player. As far as straight RPG's, I've been looking for FFIV (DS), FF: 4 Heroes of Light, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (DS), Chrono Trigger (DS) and the Castlevanias on DS.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

MikeDanger

NImH37 wrote:

I have it and am willing to trade, but the games you listed don't appeal to me. I'm more of a platform, puzzle, adventure, strategy RPG player. As far as straight RPG's, I've been looking for FFIV (DS), FF: 4 Heroes of Light, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (DS), Chrono Trigger (DS) and the Castlevanias on DS.

The only one of those I have is Chrono Trigger and it doesn't have the box. Out of the platform, puzzle, adenture, strategy genre let's see...
I got:
Rondo of Swords
Contra 4
Solatorobo

A few unboxed ones are:
Front Mission
Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin
Drone Tactics

I got both Dementiums as well

The rest are all Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Transformers, Shin Megami Tensei, and Monster Lab and other RPGs, oh and a few shovelware I won't even dare to name....

If you don't like any of those it's ok man I understand. No hard feelings

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

NImH

Oh, well I forgot to mention that my Megaman Zero Collection is cart only. Is that a deal breaker? I'd swap you for your Chrono Trigger cart.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

Bubbab5

List Sometbing that you want I am lpoking through my games to trade

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

geneon101

anyone out there looking for a digital copy for the 3ds of metroid 2?

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

JohnDoe123

@geneon101 Not sure if you have Steam, but I'll trade you Cubemen for Metroid 2.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

geneon101

EmpireIndustries wrote:

@geneon101 Not sure if you have Steam, but I'll trade you Cubemen for Metroid 2.

looks good to me
i added your fc to my list

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

Bubbab5

Hello newcomer now @retro are you still willing to trade me mega man or did you change you're mind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic