Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,521

GameLord08

Okay, I'm not really sure if I'll be able to go through with this offer. Postage is very expensive where I live. Even after that, there are other factors which may conclude in the reversal of this offer, but it's worth a try.

I'm willing to offer:

• Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors (DS)
  • Ben 10: Protector of Earth (DS)
  • Cartoon Network Racing (DS)

...for any reasonable price/game trade from anyone. Just put it down there and I'll get back to you.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

Aviator

PS3:

• Crysis 2
  • Little Big Planet

DS:

• Metroid Prime: Hunters
  • Sonic Chronicles

PC (Australia)

• Resident Evil 5
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Borderlands
  • Darksiders

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Do you have a list somewhere?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Birdman

Hey ya'll,
I just went through my video game collection to see if there was anything there I was done with and could trade in when I went to get SM3DL, but before I did that, I thought I'd post the games here in case I could get more than Gamestop's crappy trade-in values. IMPORTANT NOTE: I can't actually guarantee trading them, as I'm not sure how my parents would react to me trading video games through the mail with random strangers, but, if you're interested, contact me on the Backloggery and I'll see if we can make a deal.

DS games:
Contra 4
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure

Wii games:
Kirby's Epic Yarn
A Boy & His Blob
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
The House of the Dead: Overkill
Blastworks: Build, Trade, Destroy

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Birdman

Update: Due to lack of interest (except for @Mickeymac in KEY), I will be trading in all the games I mentioned in my previous post at Gamestop tomorrow except for KEY and A Boy & His Blob (since I still have that one in its original shrink wrap), so, if you're interested, PM me on my Backloggery page by tomorrow morning.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

pikku

@Birdman13 I sent you a PM regarding Contra 4 and possibly Advance Wars.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Philip_J_Reed

Skyward Sword w/soundtrack CD, great shape and all packaging. Asking for $30 in eshop codes.

My email address is my screen name here (with no space) at yahoo dot com. Let me know if interested and I can mail out the next day.

EDIT: Would also accept Ocarina 3DS, Starfox 3DS or Bit.Trip collection 3DS.

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Adam

I liked the game a good bit, but I'm in the process of trading it, too. Will post it here if that falls through.

I might be interested in trading Mario Land 3D for Bit Trip Wii, possibly something else. Haven't thought about it too much. I thought the game was great, but I don't see myself playing anything other than MK7 on this machine for awhile.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CanisWolfred

Adam wrote:

I liked the game a good bit, but I'm in the process of trading it, too. Will post it here if that falls through.

I might be interested in trading Mario Land 3D for Bit Trip Wii, possibly something else. Haven't thought about it too much. I thought the game was great, but I don't see myself playing anything other than MK7 on this machine for awhile.

I'd be interested if it comes with the Wii remote. Also, Bit Trip Complete is part of the Buy One Get One 50% off, just so you know.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Adam

No, it doesn't. And I will almost certainly be selling it to a friend tomorrow, so ignore that part.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SammyOfMobius

Would you be willing to trade?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Bubbab5

No thanks sorry

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic