Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 801 to 820 of 2,521

Adam

This happened to me on another forum once. The other guy was an active member of the forum, though, and was eventually shamed into completing the trade by his peers. Turns out the game I got from him kind of sucked anyway, but better than nothing.

It didn't dissuade me from continuing to trade. Never once thought about stopping. It's a much more personal and efficient way of getting rid of old games. It is encouraging how very trustworthy the average random stranger on the internet can be when compared to the stories you're used to hearing.

I hope this guy reconsiders his conduct.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

I can personally vouch for Adam's trustworthiness when it comes to trading games.
As for taste in avatars and/or women, however, he's on his own. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Kagamine

Terra wrote:

Got a few more games to list. Here's the whole, current list and I'll ship worldwide (Except North Korea, of course )

Custom Robo (GC - US copy)
Forza 3/Halo 3: ODST Doublepack (Xbox 360)
Sega Superstars Tennis (Xbox 360)
Puzzle Bobble Universe (3DS)
Miami Crisis/Miami Law (DS - Cartridge and Blank case only)
Guinness Book of Records (DS)
Hoshigami (DS)
Disaster: Day Of Crisis (Wii)
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns (Wii)
Shadow of Memories (PS2)
Crisis Zone (PS2)

YOU HAVE CUSTOM ROBO!!!! what are you interested in?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Adam

Taste in avatars, okay, but I am not sure where this taste in women comment is coming from... I at least always do my best to gauge whether or not they have the requisite parts.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Crystalking18

yeah i got scammed once when i was doing a trade and i still havent been paid for it..... but on a brighter note, but trades are still available!

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Kagamine

Terra wrote:

@Bossmank - Depends, what games are you willing to part with?

i'll have a look and talk with my brother. I will post them later today. Hopefully we can make some sort of deal.

Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Kagamine

Terra wrote:

bossmank wrote:

Terra wrote:

@Bossmank - Depends, what games are you willing to part with?

i'll have a look and talk with my brother. I will post them later today. Hopefully we can make some sort of deal.

Sure thing. I should note that the game had no cover art when I bought it and it currently has a low-quality printed version instead. Can't remember if the manual was there or not either, I'll have to check later

ok, i guess i won't be able to make a deal, because today at school my friend brought all his nintendo games, he didn't have much, but one of them was custom robo. he said that he was getting rid of all his Nintendo stuff so he gave it and some others to me. sorry, i don't think you would have liked any of my trade offers anyway

Some_Chords

SonicMaster

Well, believe it if you want to, but according to rob1nfly, the USPS messed up and that's why Pik never got his game. I'm still skeptical as to why he acted so guilty and he never explained what happened.

SonicMaster

Objection

Yeah, I'm impressed that this thread has been going for 2 years and only had one bad trade (that I'm aware of) so far.
GO NL USERS! Keep it up!

Anyway, here's my updated list of games I'm trading/selling. Reply here or on my BL:
Jump Superstars (DS, IMPORT)
Super Robot Taisen: O.G. Saga-- Endless Frontier (DS)
Growlanser: Heritage of War (PS2)
Growlanser: The Dual Darkness (PS2)
Steambot Chronicles (PS2)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Adam

I doubt either UPS or Fedex is just going to say "We screwed up your shipment. Live with it." If that really is the case, he needs to contact them and seek help. It his responsibility to do so. Pik can't do anything about it. And if he is too lazy to do that, he ought to return the game he got in return. So no, there really is no excuse for what happened to Pik.

Come on, friends,

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SegaSquirtle wrote:

Well, believe it if you want to, but according to rob1nfly, the USPS messed up and that's why Pik never got his game. I'm still skeptical as to why he acted so guilty and he never explained what happened.

For one Rob has not addressed the issue here and also once pik asked him about it he suddenly changes his name on the forums to TheDarkDee. A little too convenient

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aviator

Go get him Freddy!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

retired_account

Terra wrote:

Since we're asking, anyonehere willing part with Radiant Historia

NEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVERRRRRRRR!!!

retired_account

Xkhaoz

So, I'm looking for some cheap N64 games, and also maybe some extra controllers, and an official expansion pack. Anyone have any? Sorry, but I'm extremely cheap

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Crafton

I've recently picked up a few copies of Rogue Spear (boxed & complete) for the GBA & was wondering if anybody would be interested in a straight trade for other GBA games.

Crafton

TeeJay

Okay let me take a jab at this trading thing.
I'm looking for Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team. Here's what I'm putting up for trade:

• Megaman Zero Collection (DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros.(DS)
  • Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
  • Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)

I know it's not a very good pick, but yeah, this is all I can offer. Shoot me a PM via BL or post it here if you're interested.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Super-Mario-Fan

I would give you Wii Fit for Wii Party

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic