Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,902

Adam

Joker sounds pretty cool (it's basically Pokemon, I take it?). Might be interested in Pilotwings. No thanks on MGS (great games, but played them already).

I looked through your Backloggery before you posted your response, and I was wondering if you might consider any of these for trade (in order of interest):
F-Zero GX
Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario Kart DS
Contra 4
Rhythm Heaven
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Meteos

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CanisWolfred

So, How does Dragon Quest Monsters Joker, Pilotwings Resort, Metroid Prme Hunters, Contra 4, and Meteos for one PSP Go sound?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Adam

That sounds fantastic, thanks. If you want to exchange shipping information, my Backloggery is backloggery.com/adampaul, and my email is adamxpaul@g.... I can respond to email quicker, and I can ship it within a day of getting your info.

Also, if the screen is too scratched for you, let me know as soon as you get it and we can swap back. Like I said, it never bothered me and often isn't visible while playing depending on how dark the colors are in the game you're playing.

(Also, I don't have it in the original box or with manuals or anything. Just it and the charger and USB connector.)

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

CanisWolfred

Adam wrote:

(Also, I don't have it in the original box or with manuals or anything. Just it and the charger and USB connector.)

That's all I need. I just sent you an email. I'll have them sent to you by Wednesday.

EDIT: Does it come with a Memory Stick?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Adam

Email sent. And errr, no, I don't think there is a memory stick. It says I have at least 10GB free of system storage, and that is after the four games I already have downloaded on it. I seem to recall having a memory stick once for a regular PSP. I'll see if I can find it. Is this a deal breaker? I'll keep my shipping plans on hold if necessary.

Come on, friends,

CanisWolfred

Adam wrote:

Email sent. And errr, no, I don't think there is a memory stick. It says I have at least 10GB free of system storage, and that is after the four games I already have downloaded on it. I seem to recall having a memory stick once for a regular PSP. I'll see if I can find it. Is this a deal breaker? I'll keep my shipping plans on hold if necessary.

Nope, just asking. Woulda been nice to have the extra space. I plan on putting lots of things on it. Still, it'll be good as is. If necessary I could get a 32 GB Memory Stick.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Adam

It is a good one to be subscribed to.

Come on, friends,

Terra

Alright, after having sold a lot of my previous games up for trade, here is my new list. These are all PAL releases unless specified

Custom Robo (GC - US copy)
Forza 3/Halo 3: ODST Doublepack (Xbox 360)
Puzzle Bobble Universe (3DS)
Miami Crisis/Miami Law (DS - Cartridge and Blank case only)
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns (Wii)
Shadow of Memories (PS2)

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

Adam

Wow, that was much faster than I expected. Glad you're happy with it!

Come on, friends,

Adam

Got everything in today, same day I got my 3DS in, coincidentally. Thanks!

Come on, friends,

HandheldGuru97

Oddy wrote:

I doubt there's anything I'd want to trade this for, but just to throw it out there...

What would you give for an unopened brand-new copy of Game Center CX 2 on DS (Japan-only sequel to Retro Game Challenge)?

40-50 dollars would be more come November-December the highest I would go would be 60 dollars. Oh by the way were did you get it and for how much?

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

pikku

I have a bunch of I'd be willing to trade to anyone. (I'm limiting to US only though, due to shipping.)
All of them are in perfect working conditions, and come with original box art and instruction manuals and such.
DS:
Brain Age 2
Super Mario 64 DS
Wario: Master of Disguise
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
N+
Dino Master

Wii:
Bionicle Heroes
Mini Desktop Racing
Boom Blox
We Ski
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Game Party
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Rayman Raving Rabbids

If you're interested, you can PM me on my BL: http://www.backloggery.com/pikmaniac02 or email me: lord.pikky&#...

I'd be interested in trading for just about anything, from , DS, 3DS, to PS2 and GCN. Try me.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Odnetnin

Square-enixFan wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I doubt there's anything I'd want to trade this for, but just to throw it out there...

What would you give for an unopened brand-new copy of Game Center CX 2 on DS (Japan-only sequel to Retro Game Challenge)?

40-50 dollars would be more come November-December the highest I would go would be 60 dollars. Oh by the way were did you get it and for how much?

Well it was $50 in yen and shipping to my relative's house in Japan was $8. But she decided to give it to me as a gift instead of me paying for it which is what I was going to do. Obviously I'm very grateful and there's no way I'm trading it now. Sorry.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Terra

Got a few more games to list. Here's the whole, current list and I'll ship worldwide (Except North Korea, of course )

Custom Robo (GC - US copy)
Forza 3/Halo 3: ODST Doublepack (Xbox 360)
Sega Superstars Tennis (Xbox 360)
Puzzle Bobble Universe (3DS)
Miami Crisis/Miami Law (DS - Cartridge and Blank case only)
Guinness Book of Records (DS)
Hoshigami (DS)
Disaster: Day Of Crisis (Wii)
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns (Wii)
Shadow of Memories (PS2)
Crisis Zone (PS2)

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic