Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 741 to 760 of 2,521

Chris720

I've got The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Nintendo Gamecube I'm thinking of giving up for a good price (or game).

Things you might want to know:

Opened - used once or twice.
PAL version.
Includes Manual.
Games on the disc:
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II The Adventure of Link
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Along with a Wind Waker demo and Retrospective video.

Anyone interested? I'll stick with the UK area for now since it's pretty expensive sending parcels over to America and Australia

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

GAMEchief

Trading Club Nintendo codes for Team Fortress 2 items:

For those who aren't aware, Club Nintendo is an official Nintendo website wherein you exchange codes for real-life merchandise, like posters, accessories, and even games.

I have a bunch of spare codes, and I'm down with trading them for Team Fortress 2 items.

They come in three types:

DS codes - 40 Club Nintendo points (30 at registration, 10 after 1-week survey)
3DS codes - 50 Club Nintendo points (30 at registration, 2o after 1-week survey)
Wii codes - 60 Club Nintendo points (50 at registration, 10 after 1-week survey)

I am selling all three.

Add me on Steam, and we can negotiate price (in metal, keys, hats, etc.):
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/gamechief

The lowest I'll sell is 2 scrap per 10 points. Whomever makes a higher offer than that gets first pick of the number of points and which games codes to use for the points. If I run out, I run out, so first come first serve, save higher offers which get bumped to the top of the list.

I have enough for however many points you're interested in. Even if you have 0 points right now, I have enough to get you to Platinum member status to get the annual grand prize.

You get 30 points just for registering, so that makes it even easier.

Platinum status is achieved by adding 600 points to your account in a year. The first year, the prize was a Mario hat. The second year, the prize was a statuette. It changes each year, and the only way to get the prize is to add 600 points to your account. The items in the Club Nintendo store, including the grand prize, cannot be bought in stores. Only from Club Nintendo.
The grand prize is free after adding the points. That is, you get it for adding 600 points. You don't have to spend those points. So if you add 600 points, you get the grand prize, but you can still spend those 600 points for whatever it is you want, such as posters or games.

So just add me on Steam, and we can discuss there.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/gamechief

Thanks!

Crystalking18

Hey there. I'm looking for anyone that has either of the these two games. Either Kirby Tilt & Tumble or Shantae. I know that asking for Shante is very insane since it is extremly rare, but all I can say is that I don't have much to trade for it.

I suppose for Tilt & Tumble I could give maybe $10 for it. As for Shantae, I'll be willing to negotiate any price, but please note that I don't have an extreme amount of money to burn through. I could possibl trade movies for Shantae though if necessary, and yes I know that's a very unusual trade option. Please respond if anyone is interested. I can say for a fact that I have a massive 3 Stooges collection if anyone is willing to trade for that.

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

Crystalking18

xDemon720x wrote:

I've got The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for Nintendo Gamecube I'm thinking of giving up for a good price (or game).

PAL version.
Includes Manual.
Games on the disc:
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask

Anyone interested? I'll stick with the UK area for now since it's pretty expensive sending parcels over to America and Australia

So will you be willing to go outside the UK? And as a random question because I'm not technology savvy, but would the game be able to work on my North American Wii?

Crystalking18

pikmaniac02 wrote:

I have a bunch of I'd be willing to trade to anyone. (I'm limiting to US only though, due to shipping.)
All of them are in perfect working conditions, and come with original box art and instruction manuals and such.
DS:
Brain Age 2
Super Mario 64 DS
Wario: Master of Disguise
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
N+
Dino Master

Wii:
Bionicle Heroes
Mini Desktop Racing
Boom Blox
We Ski
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Game Party
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Rayman Raving Rabbids

If you're interested, you can PM me on my BL: http://www.backloggery.com/pikmaniac02 or email me: lord.pikky&#...

I'd be interested in trading for just about anything, from , DS, 3DS, to PS2 and GCN. Try me.

How is Wario Master of Disguise? Also, is that all of your selection? I am willing to trade a PC copy of Psychonauts if you're interested.

Chris720

Crystalking18 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

PAL version.
Includes Manual.
Games on the disc:
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask

So will you be willing to go outside the UK? And as a random question because I'm not technology savvy, but would the game be able to work on my North American Wii?

No, not unless I can find a cheap alternative of shipping parcels over to America. Until then, I'm keeping it UK only.

I'm not sure if it'll work on a North American Wii or GCN. I'm guessing you will most likely need a PAL version of the Wii or GCN for the game to work.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Crystalking18

xDemon720x wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

PAL version.
Includes Manual.
Games on the disc:
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask

No, not unless I can find a cheap alternative of shipping parcels over to America. Until then, I'm keeping it UK only.

I'm not sure if it'll work on a North American Wii or GCN. I'm guessing you will most likely need a PAL version of the Wii or GCN for the game to work.

Ah. Well thanks anyway

pikku

Crystalking18 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

I have a bunch of I'd be willing to trade to anyone. (I'm limiting to US only though, due to shipping.)
All of them are in perfect working conditions, and come with original box art and instruction manuals and such.
DS:
Brain Age 2
Super Mario 64 DS
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
N+
Dino Master

Wii:
Bionicle Heroes
Mini Desktop Racing
Boom Blox
We Ski
Game Party
Rayman Raving Rabbids

If you're interested, you can PM me on my BL: http://www.backloggery.com/pikmaniac02 or email me: lord.pikky&#...

I'd be interested in trading for just about anything, from , DS, 3DS, to PS2 and GCN. Try me.

How is Wario Master of Disguise? Also, is that all of your selection? I am willing to trade a PC copy of Psychonauts if you're interested.

Well, I personally really like the game. Though it's probably my least favorite Wario Land game, it's still fun. As of right now, there is someone who's interested in it but I'll be sure to let you know if they decide not to buy/trade for it.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Aqueous

xDemon720x wrote:

PAL version.
Includes Manual.
Games on the disc:
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask

Umm, you forgot the wind walker video/trailer is also on the disk

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

zezhyrule

Aqueous wrote:

Umm, you forgot the wind walker video/trailer is also on the disk

Oh really? Sh*t! I wasn't gonna get that, but now that I see there's a video I'm all over dat

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Crystalking18

pikmaniac02 wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

DS:
Brain Age 2
Super Mario 64 DS
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
N+
Dino Master

Wii:
Bionicle Heroes
Mini Desktop Racing
Boom Blox
We Ski
Game Party
Rayman Raving Rabbids

Well, I personally really like the game. Though it's probably my least favorite Wario Land game, it's still fun. As of right now, there is someone who's interested in it but I'll be sure to let you know if they decide not to buy/trade for it.

Alrighty then. Keep me posted on it

pikku

Oh, sorry guys, I actually have two more games to add to that list of games I'm looking to part with.

The Legend Zelda: Collector's Edition: yes, the same y thing demon's offering up above, just the american version of the game, lol (doesn't come with original box art or instruction manual, sorry, stupid gamestop slip art >.> But the disc itself is in perfect condition.)
and
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii) (original box art and everything. Again, disc works fine.)

Edited on by pikku

pikku

pikku

@Oddy okay, lol. if you're sure.
@Crystalking18 Okay then, if you're still up to it, I'll take you up on your offer of Psychonauts. I've been dying to play that game lol. PM or email me so we can exchange shipping info.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

Crystalking18

On second thought, instead of the Wario game, could we talk about the zelda colllectors edition instead?

Crystalking18

pikmaniac02 wrote:

@Oddy okay, lol. if you're sure.
@Crystalking18 Okay then, if you're still up to it, I'll take you up on your offer of Psychonauts. I've been dying to play that game lol. PM or email me so we can exchange shipping info.

Alright. email me at jeslb1@aol..... I'll gladly talk to you about trading

pikku

Sure thing. Check your inbox. :3

pikku

Crystalking18

I've got nothing Give me yours so I can try you.

pikku

Oh crap, really? sorry. Well, mine is [email protected]
EDIT: Oh, I see. I missed the '1' at the end of your name lol. let me copy/paste xP

Edited on by pikku

pikku

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic