Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,521

Xkhaoz

Okay, sorry. I usually check RacketBoy, and they said it was worth $50. So, I'll say $30. Otherwise, it'll go on eBay.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Adam

I'm getting a fever just reading this thread.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Tasuki

komicturtle92 wrote:

The problem is no one gives fever for those who wanted to purchase a 3DS system as a spare to then sell it for a higher price- same thing with Wii and then some collector's edition. If the guy is trying to make some type of living out of selling a rare (or just old and not sold anywhere), then let him. You buy for less, sell for more.

No one gave fever to those who sell games and stuff for significantly high prices, so why start now?

No altercation intended, but that's just silly, really.

Personally those people crack me up buying a 3DS for 250 and than turning around and selling it for 500 or even 1000. What even cracks me up more are the people who pay that ridiculous amount when all they have to do is be patient and wait till theres another shipment and buy one at the regular price then.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

komicturtle92 wrote:

The problem is no one gives fever for those who wanted to purchase a 3DS system as a spare to then sell it for a higher price

of course he's welcome to try and sell the game for as much as he thinks he can get for it, lol. whether or not the game will actually sell for what he wants to get is another story, though, which is why i was telling him he was shooting himself in the foot by bragging about the low price he paid for it to the same people he was trying to sell it to, y'know?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

mark3

About 3 weeks ago, I won a free $10 itunes card in a random drawing. The thing is, I don't use itunes so its useless to me. I was wondering if anyone would want to trade this itunes card I have for a $10 eshop card.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

marth_010

Hey guys I recently received a 2000 wii points card for my birthday. The problem is.. I dont have a wii. However, I did buy a 3ds at launch and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade my 2000 wii points for a $20 3ds card. I am at my wits end here as no retailers will let me trade without a receipt. Anyone interested??

marth_010

Deviant_Mugen

@WaveBoy: Want? As in for nothing in return? If so, I'd gladly take it off your hands...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Deviant_Mugen

Hey, you're the one that was vague about it...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Itsa

Anyone want Toy Story 2 for the Game Boy?
I'd guess it were equal to something costing $5-$6. The cartridge is in good shape, as is the label. If you would like to set something up email me at its.a.me.96&....

3DS FC: 1160-9773-6180

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9773-6180

bro2dragons

tbd directed my thread here... I knew this was here, but figured my request was unique enough to merit a separate thread for a bit... but here goes, anyway. Copy/paste of my initial request:

bro2dragons wrote:

"So, I would like to start by saying Gamestop lied to me. I should have been more informed without relying on them, but I was mislead. DSi points do NOT work on the 3DS eShop. Got my new 3DS yesterday and asked about eShop cards. He said they didn't have any but DSi cards would work. I didn't get anything else then, but today I decided I wanted to grab Donkey Kong (GB) and a couple DSi games for my new system, and got a card from Target. I plug in the code and I get a message saying they are Nintendo Points and will not work with the eShop (which is dumb, by the way, since it could easily be converted from 2,000 points to $20.00). Now, I don't have a DSi... and I don't believe anyone would take back a card that has had the grey strip scratched off.

So here's my brazen request. Would anyone be charitable enough to trade me eShop points for a brand new 2,000 DSi points code? I'm assuming somewhere there ARE eShop cards... just neither of the places I've been to. I'd be more than grateful."

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

WolfRamHeart

@bro2dragons: Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your current situation. Have you tried contacting Nintendo? If you still have your receipt give them a call and let Nintendo know exactly what happened. Since the code still hasn't been redeemed it is possible that Nintendo may be able to provide you with an eShop code. I imagine that this isn't the first time that this has happened. I can understand that some employees at certain stores are not aware that Nintendo and DSi Point cards are not compatible with the 3DS but the GameStop employee should have know better considering that he is working at a video game store. Anyway, my recommendation is that you give Nintendo a call and hopefully they can help you out. Good luck!

WolfRamHeart

Tasuki

bro2dragons wrote:

tbd directed my thread here... I knew this was here, but figured my request was unique enough to merit a separate thread for a bit... but here goes, anyway. Copy/paste of my initial request:

bro2dragons wrote:

"So, I would like to start by saying Gamestop lied to me. I should have been more informed without relying on them, but I was mislead. DSi points do NOT work on the 3DS eShop. Got my new 3DS yesterday and asked about eShop cards. He said they didn't have any but DSi cards would work. I didn't get anything else then, but today I decided I wanted to grab Donkey Kong (GB) and a couple DSi games for my new system, and got a card from Target. I plug in the code and I get a message saying they are Nintendo Points and will not work with the eShop (which is dumb, by the way, since it could easily be converted from 2,000 points to $20.00). Now, I don't have a DSi... and I don't believe anyone would take back a card that has had the grey strip scratched off.

So here's my brazen request. Would anyone be charitable enough to trade me eShop points for a brand new 2,000 DSi points code? I'm assuming somewhere there ARE eShop cards... just neither of the places I've been to. I'd be more than grateful."

And people wonder why I dont shop at Gamestop.

Did you try talking to the Gamestop manager? I dont know if that will work but its worth a try especially since the employee straight up lied to you just to make a sale. A few times when a Gamestop employee lied to me I went to the to the manager and explained what happened. After threatening to go to the corporate offices about my problem the manager "gladly" fixed the problem.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bro2dragons

Thanks for the advice guys. I called Nintendo last night as per Wolf's tip, and they were surprisingly helpful. They had my DSi points magically transformed into eShop points overnight and I went on my merry way this morning. I missed the DSi completely (I kept my original grey fat launch DS until I bought my 3DS 2 days ago), so I got Donkey Kong (GB), Alt-Play: Jason Roher Anthology, Ivy the Kiwi? Mini, and Plants Vs. Zombies. Those with Ocarina of Time 3D I got today, and the included software on the 3DS, and I'm quite satisfied and think I'll be thoroughly entertained for quite some time.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Objection

Anyone interested in trading games? I have the following I'm thinking about getting rid of:
Indigo Prophecy (Xbox)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Metroid Prime 2 (GCN)& Simpsons: hit & Run (GCN)
Jurassic Park (GB) & Magi-Nation (GBC)
FF I and II: Dawn of Souls & Lunar Legend (GBA)
Jump Superstars and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga EF (NDS)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy and GTA:LCS (PSP)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (360)

If interested, please list games or a link to games instead of just saying "yes" or "i want (this)"

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Odnetnin

bro2dragons wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys. I called Nintendo last night as per Wolf's tip, and they were surprisingly helpful. They had my DSi points magically transformed into eShop points overnight and I went on my merry way this morning. I missed the DSi completely (I kept my original grey fat launch DS until I bought my 3DS 2 days ago), so I got Donkey Kong (GB), Alt-Play: Jason Roher Anthology, Ivy the Kiwi? Mini, and Plants Vs. Zombies. Those with Ocarina of Time 3D I got today, and the included software on the 3DS, and I'm quite satisfied and think I'll be thoroughly entertained for quite some time.

Wow good purchasing choices! I'm jealous that my 3DS top screen is messed up right now; I think I'll send it in for repairs ASAP and get PvZ and Ivy as soon as it gets back (I already have and love Alt-Play). Thanks for your inadvertent help.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

bboy2970

So I'm seeking an item. it isn't a video game but I figured this would be the best place around here to try and find one. Anyway, the item I am seeking is the AR Card T-Shirt from the European Club Nintendo. It could be obtained by being one of the first to register a 3DS on launch day. I am big on collecting Club Nintendo stuff and love that the shirts are limited and numbered but it would be very difficult for me to get one since I live in the US. So would anyone be willing to work out a deal to sell theirs to me? I would be extremely appreciative

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

BenAV

bboy2970 wrote:

So I'm seeking an item. it isn't a video game but I figured this would be the best place around here to try and find one. Anyway, the item I am seeking is the AR Card T-Shirt from the European Club Nintendo. It could be obtained by being one of the first to register a 3DS on launch day. I am big on collecting Club Nintendo stuff and love that the shirts are limited and numbered but it would be very difficult for me to get one since I live in the US. So would anyone be willing to work out a deal to sell theirs to me? I would be extremely appreciative

That sounds pretty cool.
Find two and give me one =P
Unfortunately we got no such deal here in Australia either.
Bought my system at midnight and got nothing for it!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

stailked

Hi everyone i have some official Nintendo Bobbleheads for sale. I have Mario, Luigi and Bowser all still boxed, I'm open to offers or will swap for Link Bobblehead or Samus Bobblehead or anything interesting. Thanks.

stailked

Adam

I have a PSP Go I'd be interested in trading. It has a scratch on it that doesn't look pretty but has never hindered my view. If anyone is interested I can post a picture. Too lazy to bother otherwise.

Although I see listings for Go's at $150-ish, I'm well aware that not only is it a general failure with consumers, but Vita is on the horizon. I would value it at something like $80. I got it for $130 used on Ebay. I have a number of games on it that I won't erase (LBP, Mod Nation, Jeanne d'Arc, Darkstalkers, maybe more), though as soon as you open your own account, you'd lose them.

I currently own only a Wii with Brawl, NSMBW, and a bunch of DLC, but I'd be open to all sorts of offers: Wii games (preferably first-party, but feel free to list whatever), GCN games, points cards, Wii controllers (whether remotes, classics, nunchuks), or GCN controllers/memory cards. Just paying on Paypal would also be acceptable if NL has no rules against such transactions.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic