General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 581 to 600 of 2,027

AuthorMessage

Objection

581. Posted:

My playtime was around 60 hours and I didn't do very many side quests did get stuck a little). It is a LONG game, a little too long but still excellent.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

582. Posted:

60 hours hey? that's stepping into RPG Territory, eek. :p
Ya I guess I'll give it a shot, if anything the Art style and score spike my interest. Now who want's to do awittle trade? Mario Kart Wii is vhat' I vant. ;)

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Terra

583. Posted:

I managed to complete it in 35 hours, didn't do a lot of sidequests though.

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

584. Posted:

Hey, OB, just wanted to get back to ya on Prince of Persia, Bayonetta, and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Prince of Persia - I'll sell it eventually, since it has no replay value, but it's still good enough to warrant completing 100%, and unless I somehow do that by 3 PM tomorrow, I don't think I'll be getting it to you in time. Besides, I think my copy is a pirate, since the subtitles are in Swedish, yet it has ESRB logos plastered all over it, and the instructions and everything are in English

Bayonetta - No sale. I don't know why I didn't like it before, but I definitely do now. It's not the Devil May Cry successor I hoped it would be, and even DMC4 is better IMO, but it's as close as I could ever expect a game to get. This is a game I'll probably play and beat meny times so long as I still have a 360. Sorry, mac.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - I'm still not sure, but in this case I don't think you'd actually like this game. Star Fox this is not. Even on easy, there's a pretty steep learning curve, and the boss battles last way too long, even at the best of times. Once I get the hang of it, I'll like it, but I've been playing it for a couple of hours now and even replayed some stages, and I still haven't gotten a hang of it.

I also replayed Fable and Jade Empire. They certainly seem like great games, but I simply don't have the time to sink into them - I share my Xbox with my brother, who plays it constantly. I'm sure I'd miss them once they're gone, but at this rate, I'm gonna finish them on the Xbox 1080.:P I'd rather these games be played instead of collecting dust for who knows how long. They're definitely up for grabs if you still want them.

Also, if you want I could always sweeten the deal with Dead Space.;)

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Objection

585. Posted:

Its good that reviewing your games made you like them again. Its so rare that that happens for me. :P lol
Anyway, I'd be up for something like Dead Space, Fable, and Jade for Muramasa. Let me know whatcha think.

ALso, gorrammit, the person I really need to hear from in this thread is locke. T.T want my games, please send again i'll pay you back...

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

586. Posted:

Anyone in the US want the god of war collection for ps3?

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

587. Posted:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Its good that reviewing your games made you like them again. Its so rare that that happens for me. :P lol
Anyway, I'd be up for something like Dead Space, Fable, and Jade for Muramasa. Let me know whatcha think.

Then I'll send you those games on Saturday, and I'll send you Bit.Trip RUNNER tonight.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Objection

588. Posted:

Strofan7 wrote:

Anyone in the US want the god of war collection for ps3?

yeah actually, so longas its for trade and not money

@mickeymac-alright, ill send muramasa with BOF then, prolly on Monday.

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

589. Posted:

@objection_blaster sure I'm up for trade. what do you have? I've got Wii and PS3. Also I made a trade with someone on here a little while ago if you need a reference to see if I'm trustworthy. Forgot their name, but I'll sift back through the pages eventually.

Edit: It was adam, I traded Little King's Story for a PS3 controller.

Edited on by Strofan7

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

Objection

590. Posted:

UPDATED LIST OF GAMES AVAILABLE: (all are NTSC where applicable)
ALL Wii ARE COMPLETE WITH CASE, DISC, MANUAL IN GREAT CONDITION.
NSMBW
Boom Blox 1
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tatsunoko vs. CAPCOM

Pokemon Collosseum (GCN) (case, disc, no manual)
Lunar Legend (GBA) (CART only)

Edited on by Objection

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

591. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Panzer Dragoon Orta - I'm still not sure, but in this case I don't think you'd actually like this game. Star Fox this is not. Even on easy, there's a pretty steep learning curve, and the boss battles last way too long, even at the best of times. Once I get the hang of it, I'll like it, but I've been playing it for a couple of hours now and even replayed some stages, and I still haven't gotten a hang of it.

Yeah, very different from StarFox. PDO is all memorisation and score attacks. It's very much a perfectionist's arcade game. A good way to get a feel for it is to watch videos of people doing perfect S-rank runs of the game. There are quite a few on Youtube.

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

592. Posted:

Anybody interested in the following Wii games which are all in fantastic condition and have barely been played? Aside from Let's Tap's Case, which has a tiny little broken piece near the opening middle. Anyways, more to come! ;)

Untitled

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

593. Posted:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

GAMES AVAILABLE: (all are NTSC where applicable)
ALL Wii ARE COMPLETE WITH CASE, DISC, MANUAL IN GREAT CONDITION.
NSMBW
Muramasa
Boom Blox 1
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tatsunoko vs. CAPCOM
Wii Play

Pokemon Collosseum (GCN) (case, disc, no manual)
Blaster Master: Blasting Again (PS1) (case, disc, manual)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) (cracked case that still works, both discs)
Space Channel Five: Special Edition (PS2) has both SC5 1 and 2.(case, discs)
Lunar Legend (GBA) (CART only)

Care to do a trade for Murumasa or Tatsunoku Vs Capcom? If not how much would you wan't for each game?

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

594. Posted:

Here are the rest of my games that I'm willing to sell or trade. ;)

Untitled

DS
The Legendary Starfy
Hotel Dusk

PS3
Resident Evil 5

Nes
Mega Man 4
The Legend of Kage

Gamecube
Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Virtual Boy
Wario Land
Mario Tennis

Game Boy
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Rayman
Croc

GBA
Excite Bike
Namco Museum

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

595. Posted:

Untitled

Black Wii Remote with Black Wii Motion Plus
It's in great condition, while the Wii MotionPlus has a few slight scratches on the top face area. But I don't have the box anymore that came with it. Personally, I don't want either of these because I want to get a couple of 2 Wii Remote Plus's and I already have 2 Standard Wii remotes, so ta ta'.

PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller
It's also in great condition, BUT the left analog stick has a finger nail-like indent near the bottom. This is what happens when you lend your controllers out to people who get drunk and start getting agressive with their controller.lol Personally it bothers me, I'm so anal like that, as to why I'm selling/trading it. :p

DS Lite Onyx
The top right hinge is broken, while the top left hinge is loose. There are scratches here and there on the top and bottom of the glossy shell as well. The screens themselves are a bit clouded and have a few marks on them here and there. Aside from the broken and loose hinges everything works great. But the hinges need to be replaced, that's a big captain obvious. :p It comes with the Stylus, Recharger Plug and Instruction Manual. I'll post Images later if anybody is actually interested.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

596. Posted:

And last but certainly least. :p ;)

Untitled

As Shown in my trippy surreal galactic Dream Land Background.
Wii Wheel
Wii Motion Plus
Wii Land Adapter
Game Boy Camera
Game Boy Light Magnifier
Game Boy Snake Light

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

597. Posted:

@WaveBoy
I'm VERY SUPER interested in House of the Dead: Overkill. You can rummage thru my backloggery and name your price. I'm attached to some of the games you'll find there (MGS series, Silent Hill series) but not many.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

598. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

@WaveBoy
I'm VERY SUPER interested in House of the Dead: Overkill. You can rummage thru my backloggery and name your price. I'm attached to some of the games you'll find there (MGS series, Silent Hill series) but not many.

Would you rather do a trade? If not I'd probably let it go for $13 CAN.

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

599. Posted:

yeah, i'd rather trade if that's cool. i'm actually trying to get rid of all these old games. i only wanna hang onto a few GCN/PS2/N64/PS1 games. And most the Wii games. Everything else must go. So if you can help take some of these carts or discs off my hands, I'd be much obliged.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

600. Posted:

I thought you weren't willing to Trade, Waveboy? You know I'd be interested in Trading a few games for Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus.;)

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~