General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 461 to 480 of 2,001

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

461. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Anybody selling Murumasa: The Demon Blade or Mario Kart Wii?
And MickeyMac, I won't be selling any of my games online, sorry :p

Then why did you even...Tell you what, I'll check with my bro and see if he wants to sell his copy of Mario Kart Wii.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

462. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Then why did you even...Tell you what, I'll check with my bro and see if he wants to sell his copy of Mario Kart Wii.

Like I said before I mentioned those Wii titles for the hell of it :p I may make an eBays sellers account which could be done in a jiffy , after all I plan on selling my copy of Jack Bros USA(complete) for the Virtual boy, I'll think about it :p Anyways is his copy of Mario Kart Wii is great condition? Regarding the case, CD and booklet? If So then color me interested hehe.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

irken004

463. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

@irken004
i'm down. pick something off my list (a page or 2 back). I also found some GNC, PS2, PS1, and Dreamcast games to trade, let me know if you're interested in those.

I'd be interested in some PS2 games

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

464. Posted:

@Metroid_Fan
@irken004

check my backloggery (sig), I'm updating it right now. I'm not letting any Zelda or Metal Gear games go, but everything else is pretty much fair game. Oh, and Metroid_Fan, r u still interested in those SNES and N64 carts?

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

465. Posted:

locke i will get your system info and enter it in tomorrow. then will let you know my addy as well.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

466. Posted:

@Vaysody
great! email me at lockethele&#...

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

Objection

467. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Cool man. I'll head over to K-Mart tomorrow and pick up a card. You send me your number, and when I have the points, I'll send you my mailing address via the Backloggery PM system.:)

If at all possible, could you add me (my backloggery info is here http://www.backloggery.com/objection, gimme your address too for BoF) and gift it by this weekend? I won't have internet access for my wii for a while after that, so I'd like the game by then if possible.
Nyxquest or Bit Trip Runner. Either, surprise me. ;)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

468. Posted:

Bit.Trip Runner!!!!

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

469. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

Bit.Trip Runner!!!!

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Objection

470. Posted:

lol, i replied to your email lockelocke.
as for BTR or Nyx, thats up to Mickeymac. ;)

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

471. Posted:

Bit Trip Runner!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

472. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Like I said before I mentioned those Wii titles for the hell of it :p I may make an eBays sellers account which could be done in a jiffy , after all I plan on selling my copy of Jack Bros USA(complete) for the Virtual boy, I'll think about it :p Anyways is his copy of Mario Kart Wii is great condition? Regarding the case, CD and booklet? If So then color me interested hehe.

In good shape with two Wii Wheels, complete, though I doubt we still have the original big box it all came in.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

473. Posted:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

lol, i replied to your email lockelocke.
as for BTR or Nyx, thats up to Mickeymac. ;)

I'll be sending you Bit.Trip Runner, of course. I'd feel like I was cheating you if I gave you a 3 hour game in exchange for a 30 hour RPG. At least Runner has some legs to it.:P

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

474. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

In good shape with two Wii Wheels, complete, though I doubt we still have the original big box it all came in.

Ahh, no worries about the Original Box it came with, the art work is complete anyways :p hehe, I still have my original Excitebots Box, which is totaly worth keeping. Anyways, and I don't need the 2 Wii Wheels either. But ya could you take a picture of the actual game/manual and disc?

Anyways, I really need to make a sellers account. I should get on that tomorrow, I wouldn't mind trading and finally selling these games that I have stashed in a box in storage :p Anyways how much would you want for Mario Kart Wii without the 2 Wii Wheels?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

475. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Ahh, no worries about the Original Box it came with, the art work is complete anyways :p hehe, I still have my original Excitebots Box, which is totaly worth keeping. Anyways, and I don't need the 2 Wii Wheels either. But ya could you take a picture of the actual game/manual and disc?

Anyways, I really need to make a sellers account. I should get on that tomorrow, I wouldn't mind trading and finally selling these games that I have stashed in a box in storage :p Anyways how much would you want for Mario Kart Wii without the 2 Wii Wheels?

I still have to ask my bro. Chances are whatever it is, I'll give you major discount if you throw in Guilty Gear.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Objection

476. Posted:

Got your PM, Mickeymac. I'll add you tomorrow night if all works out and then letcha know when I ship.

AuthorMessage

irken004

477. Posted:

@lockelocke Eh, nothing I'm really interested in, sorry :(

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

lockelocke

478. Posted:

@irken004
I figured. My cart collection is much larger than my disc collection thanks to a good old fashion robbery a few years back. I pretty much used insurance money to only buy back games I really loved.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

AuthorMessage

irken004

479. Posted:

lockelocke wrote:

My cart collection is much larger than my disc collection thanks to a good old fashion robbery a few years back. I pretty much used insurance money to only buy back games I really loved.

That sux....
Well I guess my offer of 900 wii points is still up for grabs for those interested.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

480. Posted:

locke ok i finally emailed you my friend code.