Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,521

CanisWolfred

Objection_Blaster wrote:

hey, Mickeymac, just got my Wii back from being fixed and found they wiped it, so I need you to re-add me, with my new FC as seen on my backloggery. Same goes to anyone else who added me or wanted to do so. Thanks.

I'll add you and send it in about 10 minutes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

lockelocke

hey man. Sorry I'll have to ship on Monday (along with your stuff, too, objectionblaster). I've been at work since 9am and there's no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Thats fine, just wanted a little confirmation. Thanks.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Objection

lockelocke wrote:

hey man. Sorry I'll have to ship on Monday (along with your stuff, too, objectionblaster). I've been at work since 9am and there's no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Hey, thats fine with me, since thats when I was planning on shipping yours anyway. You can make it, man!

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Objection

That's fine, I spent all evening re-downloading about 1/3 of my WW/VC. Now time for bed. I'll get yours when I go for another 1/3 tomorrow.

Objection

Games maybe up for trade because I don't wanna put all the hours back into getting my save files back and/or my friend has this game anyway: (this list is in addition to previously posted)
ALL ARE COMPLETE WITH CASE, DISC, MANUAL IN GREAT CONDITION.
NSMBW
Muramasa
Boom Blox 1
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tatsunoko vs. CAPCOM

Again, these aren't for sure, but I'm considering. If you're interested, bribe me with fanciful fortunes and maybe I'll get serious about trading them. And again, also see:
Pokemon Collosseum (GCN) (case, disc, no manual)
Blaster Master: Blasting Again (PS1) (case, disc, manual)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1) (cracked case that still works, both discs)
Space Channel Five: Special Edition (PS2) has both SC5 1 and 2.(case, discs)
Breath of Fire (GBA) (CART only)
Lunar Legend (GBA) (CART only)

CanisWolfred

^I knew you'd tempt me with Muramasa. I got nothing to offer, of course, so I won't bother bribing you over it, but I can certainly say I'm sorry I missed out on a potentially good deal.

EDIT: Unless you'd wanna trade a Physical game for it?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Objection

irken004 wrote:

I'd be happy to take TvsC off ur hands for my 900 points, O_B. :3

You're funny.

CanisWolfred

Mickeymac wrote:

^I knew you'd tempt me with Muramasa. I got nothing to offer, of course, so I won't bother bribing you over it, but I can certainly say I'm sorry I missed out on a potentially good deal.

EDIT: Unless you'd wanna trade a Physical game for it?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Objection

@mickeymac--List what you have to offer, either here or point me to w/e part of your Bl and I'll letcha know.
@lockelocke--I'll send you an email in the next day with an estimate, which you are free to barter with.

CanisWolfred

Objection_Blaster wrote:

@mickeymac--List what you have to offer, either here or point me to w/e part of your Bl and I'll letcha know.
@lockelocke--I'll send you an email in the next day with an estimate, which you are free to barter with.

Preferably from the Wii or 360 sections. DS and PS2 are okay, too, but for the Wii it's all for sale at this point, except for S&P2.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

lockelocke

Mickeymac wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Preferably from the Wii or 360 sections. DS and PS2 are okay, too, but for the Wii it's all for sale at this point, except for S&P2.

i'm not really looking to relinquish any of my wii games, but feel free to proverbially rape the rest of my backloggery.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Objection

Mickeymac wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Games that stuck out (feel free to pick one or two of these or mutliple offers/combos as you see fit to equal Muramasa and we'll go from there):
SMT3: Nocturne
Odin Sphere
Chrono Trigger
Dead Space
Bioshock

Objection

lockelocke wrote:

i'm not really looking to relinquish any of my wii games, but feel free to proverbially rape the rest of my backloggery.

Same as I said to Mickeymac, in regards to 1 or more o fthe games you expressed interest in.

Red Dead Redemption
Silent Hill 1 and 3

lockelocke

@Objection_Blaster
ouch. you know how to pick em, lol. i'm a bit attached to the silent hills, but the again, when am I ever gonna go back and replay? i'd be glad to give away Red Dead. I already 100 percent-ed it, so no real reason to hang onto it. i'll send u an email tomorrow or something.

edit: would you be into trading 1 of those Wii games for all the N64 carts we talked about b4?

@Mickeymac
I can haz Persona 3: FES? Sin & Punishment 2?
let me know if anything on my backloggery catches your eye.

Edited on by lockelocke

i_am_error
backlockelockery

CanisWolfred

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Games that stuck out (feel free to pick one or two of these or mutliple offers/combos as you see fit to equal Muramasa and we'll go from there):
SMT3: Nocturne
Odin Sphere
Chrono Trigger
Dead Space
Bioshock

Out of those, the only "fair trade" is Dead Space, and I didn't want to sell it until I finished it, and I can't finish it until I get my Xbox back from the shop, which can take a few weeks. Unless you wanna wait, I think we outta brouden our options. For instance, do you have any interest in finishing Resident Evil 4? Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow? Advance Wars: Days of Ruin?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic