Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,521

Adam

I earned the Club Nintendo Platinum Award! And I couldn't care less.

Anyone want it? I can change my address to yours so Nintendo ships it direct (though I likely can't change my name, so it'll be addressed to me), and all I'd want is a VC or WW gift, so neither of us would have to pay shipping ideally.

If anyone wants it, just tell me how many points you're willing to spend for it. I'll do my best to pick out something cheap, but I already have so many NES games that I don't know how likely it is that I'll find something for 500 points I want. I won't ask for Cave Story or anything (unless you're feeling super generous, haha).

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

I have the option? If so, I'll pick whatever. Haven't opened Club Nintendo yet. I would definitely feel like I'm jipping you trading a calendar for Cave Story though. Actually, I forgot about Tomena Sanner, which is cheaper and I'd rather get anyway, as I already have Cave Story on PC, and it doesn't crash when accessing the final secret area.

Come on, friends,

Odnetnin

I'd like to point out that for some/most people it doesn't crash. Also, I didn't think hell was a "final secret area," but whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.
Whatever game you want though. I'm running into technical problems at the moment, though:
Untitled
Sigh, stupid Club N. I have to leave for a camp now, so if you find a better or the same deal, by all means accept it. I'll be back on Tuesday and if somehow you still haven't traded with somebody, I'll probably still be open. Thanks.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Adam

Well, hell is the final area. And it is a secret to many. So I generally refer to it as such to avoid spoilerizing anyone who might care about such things.

And thank you for being the first person to ever give a straight answer to my question, even though I didn't ask it this time, haha. So many times I've asked about it, and people will say, "The game hasn't ever crashed for me." Then I ask if they've gotten to that area, and they either don't know what it is or don't respond. Awesome. I guess I'll have to get it then, but I'll get it with my own points.

Anyway, I'm in no rush, so our deal is good enough for me. I'll wait for you to get back.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Adam

I'm interested in some good old fashioned North American game trading.

My Games For Trade (all are in box with instructions):
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
Dragon Quest 8 (PS2)
Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor (Wii)

Games I'm Interested In (all Wii games):
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
A Boy and His Blob
Klonoa
Dragon Quest Swords
VC or WiiWare gift(s)

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Adam

You and me both.

Come on, friends,

Chunky_Droid

Oh awesome, here it is! I hate posting already existing threads, I'll re-post my games soon

PAL Regions
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PS3)
Dancing Stage MegaMix (PS2)

NTSC
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GCN)
Soul Calibur II (GCN)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Wii)

I also have Gold status on the N.A. Club Nintendo if anyone wants the calendar sent to their address and has something small to offer me for it I'm happy for that too.

took the liberty of copying your info over, Droid. sorry 'bout that :3 -- TBD

Edited on by Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

Adam

In addition to my games listed above for trade, I'm also interested in trading a kidney for a Kirby flying disc if any of you lucky EU jerks are getting one.

Come on, friends,

breegullblaster

KaiserGX wrote:

If anyone has 800 points and doesn't know what to get, how bout I trade you some Wiiware/VC games for the Hanafuda cards?

ill do that, but my points are on my dsi not my wii, can you gift points from there?

Maybe...Godzilla is inside each one of us.

CanisWolfred

breegullblaster wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

If anyone has 800 points and doesn't know what to get, how bout I trade you some Wiiware/VC games for the Hanafuda cards?

ill do that, but my points are on my dsi not my wii, can you gift points from there?

I made the same mistake, dude. He means 800 Nintendo Club points, which is basicly $300 worth of Nintendo Merchandise.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JohnWalrus

Hello, everyone. I have a 1600 Microsoft Points card. I haven't used it because my Xbox 360 broke before I could get a membership and get my Internet to work on it, so I'd like to trade it's code (which I have NOT used) in exchange for a 2000 Wii Points card. If you are interested, please send me a message on my Backloggery so that we can work out the details.

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!"~Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
Backloggery

Philip_J_Reed

Hey Adam, you lovely piece of dangling poopoo. I believe I am willing to trade you an NES game (VC, I presume? And hope?) for your Metroid: Other M Art Book of Preordering. You want it?

Edited on by Philip_J_Reed

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

@Mickey: If you still have Mario Party 3 and Tony Hawk, I'm still interested...

@CB: You know you want it!

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Adam

Actually, there's nothing on NES that I want and don't have. However, a quick skim of 500 point WiiWare games and I found Equilibrio. That looks like it has some potential. If you'd like, just gift it to me and email me your address. I can ship it out Tuesday, assuming post office is closed on labor day.

Come on, friends,

Philip_J_Reed

Thanks Adam! Of course, you're welcome to wait if you know of something you want more on the horizon. But if I don't hear from you by...say...tomorrow, I'll just get you Equilibrio.

Which gives me an excuse to buy Ufouria with the 500 points I have left over. Rock n roll!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Adam

Nope, nothing else that I know of.

Ufouria is good. I played through most of the game in one sitting, and enjoyed it quite a bit. But one of the last power-ups you get is (gameplayspoiler?!?) afreezegunthing (probablywasntaspoilerguysbutwhattotheever), and it's used in ridiculously hard and annoying segments, which is weird after the whole game leading up to that point is super easy. I'll be interested to know what you think of it.

Come on, friends,

Philip_J_Reed

Sent, darling. My address was in a message included with the game. Just post here if you still need me to email it for any reason though.

Let me know how it is. Ufouria got about a half hour of my time so far, and it's pretty adorable. I wish I had this last weekend, when I was sick as a dog and unable to do anything else fun. This would have been an excellent diversion. :/ Anyway, it's awesome, and I'm loving the music, but it's surprisingly easy to die, and when you do, you always go back to the first screen! I predict big profanities coming out of Chicken Brutus.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic