General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 301 to 320 of 2,098

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

301. Posted:

Hey terra I've got a buddy with a Golden Sun game for GBA. He might want to trade...what do you have to offer?

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

T_Neumann

302. Posted:

I have 'Neves' for the DS.

Anyone interested? :P

T_Neumann

AuthorMessage

irken004

303. Posted:

Anyone have a copy of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Decepticons for DS that they don't want anymore? :3

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Terra

304. Posted:

Hey Guys, I'm thinking about creating a multimedia trading thread for other things like DVD's, CD's, Books etc... Would anyone be interested in trading such items on this forum or is the idea a waste of time?

Strofan7 wrote:

Hey terra I've got a buddy with a Golden Sun game for GBA. He might want to trade...what do you have to offer?

Just one question. Which one does he have and does it fully work?

If he does want to trade, here's my current list of games up for trade. Just remember that I'm in the UK so all consoles with region restrictions are PAL versions (I hate these damm restrictions)

Terra wrote:

PC
Virtua Fighter
Tycoon 3 Pack: Real Estate, Golf Resort and Ski Resort
Sonic 3D (Port of the Sega Saturn Version)
Monopoly
Splinter Cell
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of The Pacific
Space Invaders (2001 Edition)
Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition
City Of Villains (Never played once, contains 2 week free trial)

Gamecube
From Russia With Love
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Super Monkey Ball

Xbox 360
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise
Enchanted Arms

Xbox
FIFA 05
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Gunvalkyrie
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Wii
Red Steel
Godzilla Unleashed
Wii Conductors Baton Accessory

PS2
Tony Hawk’s American Wastelands
Red Faction (Disc Only)
Grand Auto Theft III
Red Faction II
FIFA Street
Tekken 4 (No Instructions)

DS
Spectrobes
Worms: Open Warfare 2
Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber

GBA
Spyro & Crash Fusion Doublepack
Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn Of Souls

PSP
Ridge Racer

N64
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
WWF: War Zone
FIFA '99
Nagano Winter Olympics '98
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Adam

305. Posted:

That seems like a good idea, Terra, but do we need a new thread for it? Seems like some people might want to trade DVDs for games, or make other cross-media trades, in which case having two threads could be confusing. I definitely have some non-game stuff I wouldn't mind trading.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Terra

306. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

That seems like a good idea, Terra, but do we need a new thread for it? Seems like some people might want to trade DVDs for games, or make other cross-media trades, in which case having two threads could be confusing. I definitely have some non-game stuff I wouldn't mind trading.

Hmm, I see what you're saying. How about if I just changed the name of the thread to "The Nintendo Life Forum's Multimedia Trading Area" or something like that and re-edited my first post to explain things?

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

307. Posted:

That ought to do the trick.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Terra

308. Posted:

How's that?

I'll post a list of other stuff I'm willing to trade later.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

309. Posted:

Beautiful.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

jangonov

310. Posted:

awesome this might give me some more stuff to trade, as my DVD collection is huge, so if anyone has any movies or games they want, just say here and I will tell you if I have it.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

AuthorMessage

irken004

311. Posted:

Huh, I may be willing to trade some DVDs or Graphic novels sometime. I might make a list sometime soon.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

312. Posted:

@terra we are both US :(

and the dvd idea is great, I find myself always buying dvds, yet I usually just watch them once and have them all laying around haha

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

Terra

313. Posted:

Strofan7 wrote:

@terra we are both US :(

Well, GBA games are region-free so there wouldn't be an issue there. Or is it that postal costs are the problem?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

314. Posted:

I stopped buying DVDs for the most part, for that same reason. Still have some to get rid of though. Would certainly be nice if I could trade some for games. I'll have to put up a list later.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

315. Posted:

Yeah I've got a whole stash of DVDs I wanna get rid of in the hope of only having Blu-Ray, and only Blu-Rays for the movies worth having. So when I get my DVDs back from work (after all the guys there pilfer through it) I'll post a list here, will exchange for points, games etc

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

Terra

316. Posted:

Ok, I'm sure this will grow at some point but here's my list of other stuff up for trade. I'll usually post what companies made the DVD as I know that's important to some people. If anyone has any Godzilla DVDs, Toho films or just anything Japanese, then I'd be interested.

DVDs
Seven Samurai - Region 2 - BFI Edition
Godzilla: King Of The Monsters - Region 1 - 2002 Classic Media Edition
Vampire Wars - Manga Video - No Idea on Region (It's unrated as well) but you can always set your DVD to Region-Free by finding the codes for your player online
The Office Series 1 (British Version) - Region 2
Monster Attack 3 pack: Contains "The Killer Shrews", "Attack of The Giant Leeches" and "The Giant Gila Monster" - Region 2

Books
James Bond: For Your Eyes Only (Short Story Collection, contains "From a View to a Kill", "For Your Eyes Only", "Quantum of Solace", "Risico", and "The Hildebrand Rarity".)
Alex Rider: Ark Angel
William Gibson: Virtual Light
Too many others to list

Others
1GB SD Card

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

irken004

317. Posted:

Ok, so I'm starting to make a list of stuff I want to trade, but I need help on figuring out how to ship them.

As of now, my list just has some Books/Graphic novels, DVDs, and a DS game or two (I'll post the list later)

I never shipped anything before, so how could I ship my stuff for as low a price as possible?

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

318. Posted:

@irken004: best way is to do economy air overseas

Just talk to your Post Office and ask them the cheapest way :)

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

irken004

319. Posted:

I might as well Chunky, once I have my list done I'll ask them how much it would cost.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

320. Posted:

Updated list of my crap I mean games I'm willing to trade

PAL Region NES Games
Gun Smoke
Lunar Pool
Alien 3
Top Gun
Guerrilla War

Region 4 PS3 Game
LEGO Batman

NTSC Wii Games
Elebits
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

PAL PS2 Games
Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Dancing Stage MegaMix
The Simpsons: Hit and Run

Let me know if any of y'all are interested in these titles!