Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 2,901 to 2,909 of 2,909

mrhaboobi

hey Guys

Im looking for nba2k18 gold legend editions for switch. I COULD order online but dont trust that gamestop will ship in a box, and as im overseas ( with a US postal address ) it gets a bit messy if it arrived banged up. Anyone selling a mint copy or can procure one from a gamestop local to them? Thanks

mrhaboobi

McGruber

@mrhaboobi I saw one in the cage recently at my local Best Buy. I didn't realize what a unicorn that game was

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

mrhaboobi

Not really a unicorn.. Just dont trust stupid stores to ship it in a box. they will stick it in a bag and end up getting crushed

mrhaboobi

Lalivero

Okay, I'm already irked about the NES classic situation still and am like idc about these mini consoles anymore...but the Best Buy here just happens to have ONE Snes mini in stock and I've just been staring at it for like half hour... What to do...?

Untitled

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Pazzo-ZaFool

Looking for the Splatoon 2 Neon Pink Inkling Girl Amiibo in any condition. Willing to pay retail price.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

SuperLuigi111

Anyone got Devil's Third on Wii U for sale?

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

Also, I've got several Skylanders games for sale, with all the figures and the device to use them. They came with my Wii U in an ebay auction and I have no interest, so let me know if you want more info.

SuperLuigi111

Cloudlopez13

Anyone got a download code for attack on titan humanity on chains US version? Theme or game or both is fine I joined Nintendo only to find out later they removed it from the eshop :'c.

Cloudlopez13

tripunktoj

Rocket League WWE items Giveaway!

Earlier this year Psyonix added 11 WWE items to Rocket League, which are obtainable via codes. The thing is that you only get a random selection of 2 items in the pool for each code ( RLBIRTHDAY , WRESTLEMANIA , WWEDADS ) and with only 3 codes ever released, you are only getting 6 out of those 11 WWE items.

I dont like having sections of my catalogue incomplete in any of my games, I either have the full set or I dont even start it, and I dont even really like the random WWE items I got. So I am giving them away via player to player trade in exchange for NOTHING (for the same reason stated above) to anyone interested.

I am new to this game and although I read a FAQ about trading, I am not really sure on how it is done, or if Player Banners and this "Limited" rarity flags are even tradable. But post here and we can set it up if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic