General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,973

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

281. Posted:

@Aviator: Why what did you want? :P

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

Terra

282. Posted:

I don't mind so much when it comes to GBA games as I can just store them inside DS cases.

All 3 DS games are boxed with instructions. Castlevania also includes a mini poster but that's slightly worse for wear (Mainly with the fold lines) but other than that, no real issues here

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

283. Posted:

Ok cool, I'll PM you my address, and I'll ship my games out as soon as you PM yours :D

Done deal! shakes hand

Edited on by Chunky_Droid

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

Terra

284. Posted:

Fantastic. Glad we could do this trade so quickly :)

Terra Shakes Chunky Droid's Hand

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

285. Posted:

:D

Well I'm off to bed, hopefully others will want my other games when I wake up, lol

AuthorMessage

Terra

286. Posted:

Ok cool. I'm PMing you my address now

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

287. Posted:

Ren, let me know if you're interested in the PS3.

If anyone else is interested in a black DSi loaded with DSiWare, my Ebay auction just ended and it didn't sell, so I'm willing to go lower. Just make an offer.

It has the following games: Art Style: Aquia, Art Style: Base 10, Art Style: Box Life, Art Style: Digidrive, Art Style: Pictobits, Art Style: Precipice, Art Style: Zengage, Birds and Beans, Dark Void Zero, Dragon Quest Wars, Electroplankton: Beatnes, Electroplankton: Hanenbrow, Electroplankton: Luminarrow, Electroplankton: Sunanimalcule, Electroplankton: Trapy, Mighty Flip Champs, Paper Airplane Chase, Real Soccer 2009, Trajectile.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

288. Posted:

Holy crap that's a lot of DSiWare Adam!

I only have the games I previously mentioned, which is probably hardly worth what you've got on your DSi collection :)

AuthorMessage

Ender

289. Posted:

Hi there.

I am looking forward to purchase some GBA games.

Donkey Kong Country 1,2 & 3, Wario 4, Zelda A Link to the Past, Pokemon Fire Red, Metroid Fusion, Super Monkey Ball Jr and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga.

I buy complete games, box & manual, you know...
I accept some scratches here and there as buying second hand, but please no 99% destroyed boxes.

This are not meant to be re-selled. It's my auto-birthday present. Turning 32 on Saturday. :-)

I can paypal or swap for Wii points if you prefer.
Send me a pm if yo want to sell any of above mentioned games.

Cheers
Ender (Shipment to Spain btw)

Ender

AuthorMessage

Terra

290. Posted:

In case you haven't seen my BL message, the games have now been sent Chunky

Terra

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

291. Posted:

Terranigma, I got yours all packed up and I'll send 'em tomorrow. I've decided against selling Professor Layton right now. It's too long, but worth a playthrough. When I feel like selling it again, you'll be the first to know.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Terra

292. Posted:

Ok, that's fine. I'll keep DK Jungle Climber on hold for now. Now I wish I hadn't already packed the games (:P)

I'll have them shipped tomorrow

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Bankai

293. Posted:

Does anyone happen to have a copy of Demon Souls (PS3) that they don't care to keep?

I really want that game, being a huge fan of From Software, but I don't think it was ever released in Aus.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Terra

294. Posted:

They've been sent off now. BTW, I put both GBA games inside Universe At War (The Case is twice the normal size for some reason)

Terra

AuthorMessage

Adam

295. Posted:

Waltz, if importing from Japan is cheaper for you, I seem to remember that the game was already fully translated, and PS3s aren't region locked. Something to check into, certainly.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

296. Posted:

Terra wrote:

They've been sent off now. BTW, I put both GBA games inside Universe At War (The Case is twice the normal size for some reason)

Okey-Dokey. You games are in the mail as well. It may take a while for them to get to you, like a month or so, because of customs. So if a month goes by and it's still not there, try not to panic. As far as I know, that's normal.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

jangonov

297. Posted:

If anyone is preordering Pokemon Soulsilver and does not want the statue, I am willing to trade wii points (by gifting to your wii) for having you ship it to me (I am in America)

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

AuthorMessage

Terra

298. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Okey-Dokey. You games are in the mail as well. It may take a while for them to get to you, like a month or so, because of customs. So if a month goes by and it's still not there, try not to panic. As far as I know, that's normal.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm patient when it comes to receiving items from other countries (I do it frequently) so I know how it all goes.

Terra

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

299. Posted:

Anyone want twilight princess for wii? If not I'm going to put it on ebay tonight.
Also have NCAA football 10 for PS3 if anyone is interested.

Throw in an offer! (US by the way)

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

Terra

300. Posted:

I know I've done a lot of trading recently but I've got one real request. Does anyone have the Golden Sun games up for trade?

Terra