Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 241 to 260 of 2,521

Terra

Terra wrote:

Sure, I'll include that as well. The game I really want in particular is Yoshi: Touch And Go so how about when you've finished with that, Yoshi for Morrowmind and Universe At War, and say Lemmings for MM Xtreme?

What do you think of that offer? Do we have a deal here?

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Just want to check but is there anything else you're interested in? I added a couple more games.

Advanced Guardian Heroes. In fact, if anybody has anything made by Treasure, rest assured I will be interested in it.

AGH it is then. How about that for Medabots AX?

I hate these region restrictions

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Terra wrote:

Sure, I'll include that as well. The game I really want in particular is Yoshi: Touch And Go so how about when you've finished with that, Yoshi for Morrowmind and Universe At War, and say Lemmings for MM Xtreme?

What do you think of that offer? Do we have a deal here?

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Just want to check but is there anything else you're interested in? I added a couple more games.

Advanced Guardian Heroes. In fact, if anybody has anything made by Treasure, rest assured I will be interested in it.

AGH it is then. How about that for Medabots AX?

I hate these region restrictions

Done and done. If you want to exchange addresses, messege me on The Backloggery. My nick is Mickeymac92.

Sure there's nothing else you'd want?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

Fantastic. I don't have much money on me right now but I get some more at the end of next week so I'll have them shipped off by then.

Send me an Email (Or give me yours) so I can give you my address

EDIT: Ok, I'll PM you there. The only game that I want which I could play is Mario Vs DK 2. Any more of my games you'd be interested in for that? Also, With Prof Layton that one isn't high up on my list so I'll pass on that for now.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Fantastic. I don't have much money on me right now but I get some more at the end of next week so I'll have them shipped off by then.

Send me an Email (Or give me yours) so I can give you my address

EDIT: Ok, I'll PM you there. The only game that I want which I could play is Mario Vs DK 2. Any more of my games you'd be interested in for that? Also, With Prof Layton that one isn't high up on my list so I'll pass on that for now.

Alrighty then. Oh, and there's nothing I'm interested in right now(I'm tempted by Dawn of Souls, even though I hated it), but I'll keep it on hold for you if you'd like.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

That would be nice, thanks. Don't hold on to it for me for too long though, it's only fair in case anyone else wants it.

I noticed you put all your games up for trade on you BL page. Might do the same as well. I've PMed you now

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Terra

Ok cool. I'll try and get it sent by Monday, just comes down to money now. I'll let you know then

Terra

Twitter:

Terra

Got a few more games up for trade. I've added them to the list but I'll say them here as well.

Xbox - Gunvalkyrie
GBA - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Crash & Spyro Superpack (Contains Crash Fusion and Spyro Fusion)
DS: Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin, Pokemon Dash

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Got a few more games up for trade. I've added them to the list but I'll say them here as well.

Xbox - Gunvalkyrie
GBA - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Crash & Spyro Superpack (Contains Crash Fusion and Spyro Fusion)
DS: Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin, Pokemon Dash

You wanna trade Mario vs. DK 2 for Maximum Velocity? Anything F-Zero is good in my book.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

We have a deal

I've got some money now so I should be able to send off the games on Monday

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Ren

Adam still out there? You still selling your PS3 and if so for how much? Same as before except with one controller instead? Just curious. I might be interested. You're in the US, right? I'm in Chicago. Just curious for shipping purposes, plus I don't need a PAL system, obviously. Thanks for any info.

Ren

Adam

I'm still interested in selling it, yes. As for how much, I'm not sure. I'm looking on Ebay right now at the same model I have (60GB launch PS3, backwards compatible), and one that has a single game and headset with it, is going for $390. Another, whose only disadvantage is that it does not come with a game, has a buy it now price of $350 and free shipping and yet the auction is nearly over with no bidders.

So what's it worth? I'm not sure. I'd ask for no more than $300 (plus shipping) myself, probably a little bit less, since I'm sure shipping for a heavy system like this would be expensive. If I do sell it, it will be just the system and one controller. My two games, my HDMI cable, and my PSN account I'm going to give to a friend.

I'd be willing to consider Wii or PS2 stuff as trades to lower the cost, too. Still not entirely sure if I would sell it online as I'm a bit lazy when it comes to shipping out anything big, but I probably would. So if you want to make an offer, I'll try to make a decision quickly.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Terra

Ok, I'm gonna be a bit more ruthless so here's a few more things I'm gonna offer for trade (Or sell later)

N64 - Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, WWF game (I'll update later), FIFA '99, Nagano Winter Olympics '98, Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer
Xbox 360 - Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise, Enchanted Arms
Xbox - Need for Speed: Most Wanted
DS - Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber
PSP - Ridge Racer
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto III
Wii - Conductors Baton Accessory

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Is there anything else you'd want for that, or should I just stop being greedy?

The more the better in this case.

The only other game which I can play that would interest me is Professor Layton really but I know you're still going through that so I'm not sure

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Is there anything else you'd want for that, or should I just stop being greedy?

The only other game which I can play that would interest me is Professor Layton really but I know you're still going through that so I'm not sure

That depends on whether it's even physically possible for me to beat the game. I'll give it another go and letcha know soon enough.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

That depends on whether it's even physically possible for me to beat the game. I'll give it another go and letcha know soon enough.

Ok then

Terra

Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

Terra wrote:

N64 - Army Men: Sarge's Heroes

Curse you for being in PAL territory...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic