Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,973

AuthorMessage

jangonov

221. Posted:

@adam do you have any PS3 controllers left over? I would love to have one

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

AuthorMessage

Adam

222. Posted:

I have only one left. Got to keep it to go with the system itself.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

jangonov

223. Posted:

@Adam, oh that's understandable.
Does anyone have any dualshock 3's? I would be willing to gift over some games. Either respond here or email jangonov@y ... if there is some Wiiware or VC titles you want.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

224. Posted:

@Vay Ooh, Metroid Prime Hunters. I want that. Is it in good condition? I'll have to look around to see what I'll trade though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

225. Posted:

Hey X ya disappeared on me in chat. Why don't you list what you are willing to trade for it?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Terra

226. Posted:

Hey guys, I've now got Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls on the GBA up for trade. There is nothing that I want in particular to trade it for, preferably a handheld but it's not set in stone so if interested, make me an offer and I'll consider it.

I can send any items internationally so trading between countries isn't an issue for me.

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

mrlimbo

227. Posted:

Have there been any trades completed on this forum ? LOL it seems rather redundant !

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

228. Posted:

mrlimbo wrote:

Have there been any trades completed on this forum ? LOL it seems rather redundant !

Not really sure.....
on topic: still trying to get rid of a copy of nba 2010 for wii.not really looking for any speical for the game, anybody?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

mrlimbo

229. Posted:

Oh well one last try , then its Fleabay :)

mrlimbo wrote:

Games trade update.
Anything GC/Wii considered.
If interested , reply and EMAIL me @ address in sig :)

All PAL UK

WII (UK)

OKAMI
PRO EVO SOCCER 2008
WII CHESS
ELEDEES
BIG BRAIN ACADEMY

GAMECUBE (UK)

MARIO GOLF TOADSTOOL TOUR
NHL 2K3
STARFOX ADVENTURE
WARIOWARE WARE INC
MARIOKART DOUBLE DASH
SUPER MONKEY BALL 2
LUIGIS MANSION
THE SIMS
ETERNAL DARKNESS (sanitys requiem)
MARIO PARTY 4
ANIMAL CROSSING
HARVEST MOON (a wonderful life)

ZACK & WIKI might be available soon , if i can complete the last bit !!!

I will also trade for Wii points on some games :)
P.s Anyone got Sam & Max season 1 for Wii for trade ?

Edited on by mrlimbo

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

AuthorMessage

Adam

230. Posted:

mrlimbo wrote:

There have been many trades completed here. I don't see what would be "redundant" about it either way, though.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

mrlimbo

231. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

mrlimbo wrote:

There have been many trades completed here. I don't see what would be "redundant" about it either way, though.

Ok thanks , thats good to know , just ive never noticed any thats all :)

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII

AuthorMessage

mrlimbo

232. Posted:

mrlimbo wrote:

Oh well one last try , then its Fleabay :)

mrlimbo wrote:

Games trade update.
Anything GC/Wii considered.
If interested , reply and EMAIL me @ address in sig :)

All PAL UK

WII (UK)

OKAMI
PRO EVO SOCCER 2008
WII CHESS
ELEDEES
BIG BRAIN ACADEMY

GAMECUBE (UK)

MARIO GOLF TOADSTOOL TOUR
NHL 2K3
STARFOX ADVENTURE
WARIOWARE WARE INC
MARIOKART DOUBLE DASH
SUPER MONKEY BALL 2
LUIGIS MANSION
THE SIMS
ETERNAL DARKNESS (sanitys requiem)
MARIO PARTY 4
ANIMAL CROSSING
HARVEST MOON (a wonderful life)

ZACK & WIKI might be available soon , if i can complete the last bit !!!

I will also trade for Wii points on some games :)

P.s Anyone got Sam & Max season 1 for Wii for trade ?

I can add a brand new NHL 2K10 to the list !!!!

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII

AuthorMessage

Toon_Link

233. Posted:

cheapogamer4life wrote:

on topic: still trying to get rid of a copy of nba 2010 for wii.not really looking for any speical for the game, anybody?

If it's for free I'll take it but my mom won't let me trade anything I'm sure.

EDIT: Maybe I could get you something from the Wii Shop, but I don't know.

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

AuthorMessage

Ravage

234. Posted:

@Adam: Does the PS3 have cables other than the HDMI? Also, you've still got two controllers? I'm not sure if I want to buy something around here from people I don't know. I'm just trying to get a good idea of how much it will cost, then think about whether I should actually buy a PS3. I know there are some Wii games I want to get too... not sure if I need two consoles.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Adam

235. Posted:

My PS3 has the normal r/w/y cable, too. I only have one controller now. To be honest, I'm a bit hesitant about selling this online, too. I've made a lot of trades, but always games or small stuff, never such a big system. I'm leaving it up here anyway to see if there's interest, and I'll have to think about it if someone does want it.

By the way, for anyone interested in the DSi, it has six days left on Ebay, so I'm thinking it's not going to sell. If anyone wants to offer something under $170 for it (I'd take Wii or PS2 game trades as part of it), go ahead. I'll probably wait a week and put it back up for $150 instead. If I haven't already, I can post a list of my DSiWare games here. It's about $75 of content, including all the Art Style, a few Electroplankton, Dark Void, Flip Champs, Dragon Quest, etc.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

236. Posted:

Terra wrote:

My list doesn't really have any new additions, just some games have been dropped. Here it is again

GC
James Bond: From Russia With Love

Are you trading this game, or giving it away? If it's the latter, I'm definitely interested; it's it's the former, what would you want for it?

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

Mik

237. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

By the way, for anyone interested in the DSi, it has six days left on Ebay, so I'm thinking it's not going to sell.

Not sure how new you are to eBay, but DS Lite/i consoles only start being bid on with about one hour to go. Also, what I gather from your post is that you STARTED it at $170? It's very unlikely to sell at that price, unfortunately.

Edited on by Mik

"Life is a like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes"

AuthorMessage

Adam

238. Posted:

It's not an auction, and I'm not new to Ebay. A new DSi goes for $170. This is like new with $75+ of content on it. I saw no precedent for selling a DSi loaded with DSiWare, so I took a shot. I put in the description that it has 18 games, so the reader should realize immediately that it isn't "just a DSi," even though technically that's all they physically get. Looks like that's not going to cut it, though.

Have you seen one sold with DSiWare before? I wish I had a precedent to go by. I feel like I'm offering a good deal.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Ravage

239. Posted:

Yeah, I don't know if I would do something that big over the internet or not, but I figured I'd ask since I doubt you'd lie about something like that. The other problem is getting lost in the mail or something like that, and it all just gets more ridiculous from there. I've seen it happen a few times myself. Ebay is a nice system, but certainly not fool-proof.
I would try to sell it locally first (I assume you have done this to some extent), you can use the paper and sites like kijiji.com (yes that is spelled right :P) which...well, I suggest checking it out, I find the Canadian version useful as everything is sorted by city so it is easy to find something local.
I'm just rambling now, I need sleep

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Terra

240. Posted:

Ok, I'm selling all of these games at an upcoming car boot sale at my Sister's school (Not sure exactly when it is but sometime between Mid March and Mid April) but I wanted to see if anyone here was interested. Some games I've listed before then taken off because I had a chance to sell but it didn't go through so here's my entire games list.

PC
Virtua Fighter
Tycoon 3 Pack: Real Estate, Golf Resort and Ski Resort
Sonic 3D (Port of the Sega Saturn Version)
Monopoly
Splinter Cell
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of The Pacific
Space Invaders (2001 Edition)
Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition
City Of Villains (Never played once, contains 2 week free trial)

Gamecube
From Russia With Love
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Super Monkey Ball

Xbox
FIFA 05
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Gunvalkyrie
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Wii
Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2
Wii Conductors Baton Accessory
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen And The Tower Of Mirrors

PS2
Red Faction (Disc Only)
Grand Auto Theft III
Tekken 4 (No Instructions)

DS
Worms: Open Warfare 2
Elite Beat Agents
Elite Beat Agents
Super Monkey Ball: Touch And Roll
Bangai-O Spirits

GBA
Spyro & Crash Fusion Doublepack
Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn Of Souls
Dexter's Lab: Deesaster Strikes

PS3

PSP
Ridge Racer

N64
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
WWF: War Zone
FIFA '99
Nagano Winter Olympics '98
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

Metroid_Fan wrote:

Terra wrote:

My list doesn't really have any new additions, just some games have been dropped. Here it is again

GC
James Bond: From Russia With Love

Are you trading this game, or giving it away? If it's the latter, I'm definitely interested; it's it's the former, what would you want for it?

I'm interested in trading and regarding what I'd like, It depends really on what you have to offer.

I should probably mention that, as I live in the UK, this is a PAL copy while I noticed that you were in the US. Do you have a Freeloader at all, or even a PAL GC? If not then the game won't work at all if we did trade.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale