Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,521

Ravage

@Adam: Does the PS3 have cables other than the HDMI? Also, you've still got two controllers? I'm not sure if I want to buy something around here from people I don't know. I'm just trying to get a good idea of how much it will cost, then think about whether I should actually buy a PS3. I know there are some Wii games I want to get too... not sure if I need two consoles.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Adam

My PS3 has the normal r/w/y cable, too. I only have one controller now. To be honest, I'm a bit hesitant about selling this online, too. I've made a lot of trades, but always games or small stuff, never such a big system. I'm leaving it up here anyway to see if there's interest, and I'll have to think about it if someone does want it.

By the way, for anyone interested in the DSi, it has six days left on Ebay, so I'm thinking it's not going to sell. If anyone wants to offer something under $170 for it (I'd take Wii or PS2 game trades as part of it), go ahead. I'll probably wait a week and put it back up for $150 instead. If I haven't already, I can post a list of my DSiWare games here. It's about $75 of content, including all the Art Style, a few Electroplankton, Dark Void, Flip Champs, Dragon Quest, etc.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Deviant_Mugen

Terra wrote:

My list doesn't really have any new additions, just some games have been dropped. Here it is again

GC
James Bond: From Russia With Love

Are you trading this game, or giving it away? If it's the latter, I'm definitely interested; it's it's the former, what would you want for it?

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Mik

weirdadam wrote:

By the way, for anyone interested in the DSi, it has six days left on Ebay, so I'm thinking it's not going to sell.

Not sure how new you are to eBay, but DS Lite/i consoles only start being bid on with about one hour to go. Also, what I gather from your post is that you STARTED it at $170? It's very unlikely to sell at that price, unfortunately.

Edited on by Mik

"Life is a like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes"

Adam

It's not an auction, and I'm not new to Ebay. A new DSi goes for $170. This is like new with $75+ of content on it. I saw no precedent for selling a DSi loaded with DSiWare, so I took a shot. I put in the description that it has 18 games, so the reader should realize immediately that it isn't "just a DSi," even though technically that's all they physically get. Looks like that's not going to cut it, though.

Have you seen one sold with DSiWare before? I wish I had a precedent to go by. I feel like I'm offering a good deal.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Ravage

Yeah, I don't know if I would do something that big over the internet or not, but I figured I'd ask since I doubt you'd lie about something like that. The other problem is getting lost in the mail or something like that, and it all just gets more ridiculous from there. I've seen it happen a few times myself. Ebay is a nice system, but certainly not fool-proof.
I would try to sell it locally first (I assume you have done this to some extent), you can use the paper and sites like kijiji.com (yes that is spelled right ) which...well, I suggest checking it out, I find the Canadian version useful as everything is sorted by city so it is easy to find something local.
I'm just rambling now, I need sleep

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Terra

Ok, I'm selling all of these games at an upcoming car boot sale at my Sister's school (Not sure exactly when it is but sometime between Mid March and Mid April) but I wanted to see if anyone here was interested. Some games I've listed before then taken off because I had a chance to sell but it didn't go through so here's my entire games list.

PC
Virtua Fighter
Tycoon 3 Pack: Real Estate, Golf Resort and Ski Resort
Sonic 3D (Port of the Sega Saturn Version)
Monopoly
Splinter Cell
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of The Pacific
Space Invaders (2001 Edition)
Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition
City Of Villains (Never played once, contains 2 week free trial)

Gamecube
From Russia With Love
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Super Monkey Ball

Xbox
FIFA 05
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Gunvalkyrie
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Wii
Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2
Wii Conductors Baton Accessory
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen And The Tower Of Mirrors

PS2
Red Faction (Disc Only)
Grand Auto Theft III
Tekken 4 (No Instructions)

DS
Worms: Open Warfare 2
Elite Beat Agents
Elite Beat Agents
Super Monkey Ball: Touch And Roll
Bangai-O Spirits

GBA
Spyro & Crash Fusion Doublepack
Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn Of Souls
Dexter's Lab: Deesaster Strikes

PS3

PSP
Ridge Racer

N64
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
WWF: War Zone
FIFA '99
Nagano Winter Olympics '98
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

Metroid_Fan wrote:

Terra wrote:

My list doesn't really have any new additions, just some games have been dropped. Here it is again

GC
James Bond: From Russia With Love

Are you trading this game, or giving it away? If it's the latter, I'm definitely interested; it's it's the former, what would you want for it?

I'm interested in trading and regarding what I'd like, It depends really on what you have to offer.

I should probably mention that, as I live in the UK, this is a PAL copy while I noticed that you were in the US. Do you have a Freeloader at all, or even a PAL GC? If not then the game won't work at all if we did trade.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Games I am currently trying to sell:

NA:
XIII(PS2) - _Never played
Ace Combat Advance(GBA) - Cart and Instruction Manual only
Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures(GBA) - Cart and Instruction Manual only
Medabots AX: Metabee Version - Sold to Terranigma
Yu-gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelists Soul(GBA) - Cart and Instruction Manual only
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone(GCN) - Complete, barely played
Madden 2005(GCN) - Complete, has some wear
MVP Baseball 2004(GCN) - Complete, has some wear
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Cart only
Mario Party 3(N64) - Cart-only
Animal Crossing: Wild World(NDS) - Complete, good shape
Mario Kart DS - Complete
Super Mario 64 DS - Complete
Beast Wars: Transformers(Windows) - Complete, has some wear, crack in case
Orange Box(Windows)
Kessen(PS2) - Disc comes in generic case. While throw it in for free if necessary
Serious Sam II(Xbox) - Complete, disk has some wear

For Sale when I'm done with 'em:

Halo 3 - Complete
Left4Dead(360) - Complete
Lego Indiana Jones+Kung-fu Panda(360) - Complete
Lost Odyssey - Complete, comes in generic case and 3 Jewel cases
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition(360) - Disk comes in generic case
Unreal Tournament 3(360) - Complete, barely played
Dragon Warrior Monsters(GBC) - Cart Only
Mega Man Xtreme(GBC) - Sold to Terranigma
Mega Man Xtreme 2(GBC) - On hold for Digiki
P.N.03(GCN) - Complete, considerable wear
SSX3(GCN) - Complete with Generic case. Disk has some wear but plays fine
Tales of Symphonia(GCN) - Complete
Tony Hawk Pro Skater(N64) - Cart only
Digimon World DS - Complete
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - Sealed
Magical Starsign - on hold for Digiki
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis(NDS) - Sold to Terranigma
Mechassault: Phantom Wars(NDS) - Complete
Pokemon Pearl - Complete
Professor Layton & The Curious Village - Complete
Robocalypse - Complete with generic case
Star Fox Command - Complete
Yoshi: Touch & Go - Sold to Terranigma
Beyblades(PSOne) - Complete
Digimon World 2 - Complete
Digimon World 3 - Complete
Devil May Cry - Complete, has some significant wear, but still plays fine
Frequency - Complete, has some noticeable wear
Gran Turismo 4 - Complete
Gungrave - Disk comes in generic case
Star Wars: Battlefront(PS2) - Complete, has some wear
Ultimate Spiderman(PS2)
Crush - Complete
God of War: Chains of Olympus(PSP) - Disk only, has some noticeable, but still plays fine
Patapon - Complete, barely played
Battalion Wars 2 - Complete, barely played
Blastworks: Build, Trade, Destroy - Complete, barely played
Call of Duty 3(Wii) - Complete, barely played
Heavenly Guardian(Wii) - Complete, has some wear
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed(Wii) - Complete, barely played
Wii Play - Complete
Crimson Skies - Complete
Fable: The Lost Chapters - Complete, disk in bad shape, but still plays
Jade Empire - Complete
JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future+Sega GT 2002(Xbox) - both complete
Project Gotham Racing 2 - Complete, has some noticable wear
Robotech: Battlecry(Xbox) - Complete in generic case
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, I'll make finishing them a priority. Just remember that some of them might take a loooong time.

Reposting, this time with some descriptions as to the conditions of each game.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Deviant_Mugen

@Terra: Hmm, yeah, I don't have a functioning GameCube anymore, and I only have a North American Wii. Nevermind...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Terra

Metroid_Fan wrote:

@Terra: Hmm, yeah, I don't have a functioning GameCube anymore, and I only have a North American Wii. Nevermind...

That's a shame. Oh well

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Are PC games region-free? If so, I might be interested in Morrowind and Universe At War(I'd rather have the Xbox versions, but if you're selling them, why not take the chance?).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Are PC games region-free? If so, I might be interested in Morrowind and Universe At War(I'd rather have the Xbox versions, but if you're selling them, why not take the chance?).

As far as I'm aware, they are region-free. Which games are you willing to trade for them?

EDIT: I just remembered that my copy of Universe At War is an American version so I'm certain that they are Region-Free.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

As far as I'm aware, they are region-free. Which games are you willing to trade for them?

What do you want? I just posted my whole list up above.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

I didn't notice you added all those other games. The first things that come to mind which aren't region-locked are Yoshi: Touch and Go (But I'm not sure if that's a fair trade) and The Orange Box.

Some other things that interest me as well (which aren't region-locked again), albeit to a lesser extent than the two above include Mario Vs DK 2, Professor Layton and the GBC Mega Man games.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

I didn't notice you added all those other games. The first things that come to mind which aren't region-locked are Yoshi: Touch and Go (But I'm not sure if that's a fair trade) and The Orange Box.

Some other things that interest me as well (which aren't region-locked again), albeit to a lesser extent than the two above include Mario Vs DK 2, Professor Layton and the GBC Mega Man games.

Oh, I just remembered, The Orange Box is tied to my Steam account, and there doesn't seem to be any way to untie it. In order to sell it, I'd have to sell my entire account, which wasn't a problem at the time I posted it(it's an old list), but since then I've purchased roughly 10 games that I'd actually to keep. I'll look online for more info, but for now I'm removing it from my list.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

Oh right. Nevermind then, anything else that I mentioned which you'd be willing to trade for?

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Oh right. Nevermind then, anything else that I mentioned which you'd be willing to trade for?

Mario VS. DK 2 and Yoshi: Touch & Go I'll have to try again, but I recall that I couldn't really get into either of them. Mega Man Xtreme I'm pretty sick of. I'll have to give it one last go, but chances are pretty good that it'll be yours if you really want it. Digiki already reserved MM Xtreme 2, and Professor Layton is a game I'd definitely like to see to the end, but it's definitely not a game I'd finish twice, so I until then it's not for sale.(plus, I suck at it)

Also, would it be too much to ask if you could throw in Lemmings? I loved that game as a kid playing it at school, but I never got a copy for myself.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Oh, and to any NA users, if you have any PS1, PS2, and/or PSP(also extents to PAL and JPN Users in this case) RPGs besides Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy 11, Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2, Rogue Galaxy, or Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, and you'd like to sell them, please let me know. I got a wishlist a mile long, so chances are I'd be interested.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Terra

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Mario VS. DK 2 and Yoshi: Touch & Go I'll have to try again, but I recall that I couldn't really get into either of them. Mega Man Xtreme I'm pretty sick of. I'll have to give it one last go, but chances are pretty good that it'll be yours if you really want it. Digiki already reserved MM Xtreme 2, and Professor Layton is a game I'd definitely like to see to the end, but it's definitely not a game I'd finish twice, so I until then it's not for sale.(plus, I suck at it)

Also, would it be too much to ask if you could throw in Lemmings? I loved that game as a kid playing it at school, but I never got a copy for myself.

Sure, I'll include that as well. The game I really want in particular is Yoshi: Touch And Go so how about when you've finished with that, Yoshi for Morrowmind and Universe At War, and say Lemmings for MM Xtreme? Does that sound fair?

Just want to check but is there anything else you're interested in? I added a couple more games.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Terra wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Terra wrote:

Sure, I'll include that as well. The game I really want in particular is Yoshi: Touch And Go so how about when you've finished with that, Yoshi for Morrowmind and Universe At War, and say Lemmings for MM Xtreme? Does that sound fair?

Just want to check but is there anything else you're interested in? I added a couple more games.

Advanced Guardian Heroes. In fact, if anybody has anything made by Treasure, rest assured I will be interested in it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic