Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Adam

202. Posted:

No, now you need to handwrite your post and upload it as an image, as a penance.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

203. Posted:

Seeing as you own three DS games, Adam, selling it seems like the right decision.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

204. Posted:

One copy of NBA 2K10 for sell or trade.......
Edit: Wii version

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

Adam

205. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Seeing as you own three DS games, Adam, selling it seems like the right decision.

I actually own three retail games on Wii, two on PS3, and one on SNES. I am picky with games, but the ones I like I play the heck out of. The amount of games isn't really the influential factor here. It's more that the system just isn't right for me. I might get an XL down the line, depending on how good Golden Sun looks and what else gets released. It'd be worth it for Shiren alone but I'll have that on Wii by then, so it wouldn't matter.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

206. Posted:

How much do you think you would want for your PS3, Adam?

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Adam

207. Posted:

I'm watching this auction right now to get a good idea, but I'm thinking $200 is probably a good price. Gamestop offered me $100 or $120, I forget, but it was not worth it.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Adam

208. Posted:

Oh, whoa, I'm definitely underselling. That auction was for the same model system but with less stuff, and it went for $280 plus shipping. Let's say this then.

I'm going to delete my account and games from the system so I can use it on my brother's. But I'll sell the system (the 60GB backwards-compatible model from launch), my two disc games (Singstar and Buzz Trivia), an HDMI cable (if you have an HD TV), and two controllers for $250 with shipping included. If not, I can always put it on Ebay. Looks like the whole backwards compatibility thing really helps the old ones still sell well.

Oh, and if you have any Wii or SNES stuff you want to trade, I'd be open to that. I'm not in a rush to sell it, so if you have to think it over, just let me know whenever.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Digiki

209. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

Digiki? Digiki?! Diggggiki!!!?
(Tell me if you want to call off the deal, it'd be s'okay.)

Sorry for not checking back in for a while :(
I suppose I'd like Rhythm Heaven, I'm just not eager to send Henry off yet.

So if you give me a few days I'd like to finish Henry, (this weeks a light one, short high school exams, then two weekdays off, so it shan't (apostrophe or no?) be long). We can probably work out addresses and such later around the end of the week.

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

210. Posted:

@Digiki Sounds great. Send me your e-mail then and we can go from there. :)
@Adam Since I don't have any PS2/1 games I suppose you'd be better off selling it to someone else. Thanks for the specifics, though.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

Digiki

211. Posted:

Change of plans, today is a snow day so my exams were pushed back a day. I played some Henry Hatsworth, and since I haven't played it in a while I'm not to keen on starting again from the middle. So I can probably have it shipped today or tomorrow, depending upon when I recieve your info.

I'm also wondering if you have any interest in Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC), I'd give it to you for a NES VC game, meaning you'd get it for little more than the cost to ship it.

Email: benjymural...

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

212. Posted:

@Digiki About to e-mail you. I am mildly interested in VJ2, but GameStop has it used for $2.99 so I'll probably get it from there if I ever feel like it. Thanks for the offer, though.

Six word TV reviews

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

213. Posted:

Anyone willing to trade Dragon Quest V on the DS? I have several games I'm willing to trade for it.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Rondo of Swords
Metroid Prime Hunters

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

214. Posted:

I've got a like new copy of Little Kings Story up for trade if anyones interested? I'm in the US btw.

@adam if you're interested I'd trade the game for a ps3 controller

Edit: Will also accept VC/WiiWare gifts, or payment through paypal if you dont want to trade. Thanks!

Edited on by Strofan7

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AuthorMessage

Adam

215. Posted:

You, sir, have got yourself a deal! Email me at adamxpaul@g... and we can exchange addresses.

I haven't played this game yet, and to be honest wasn't particularly interested in it because seems really heavy on simulation and management rather than action or strategy, but watching a video of it now, it looks like something I could enjoy... certainly more than my extra PS3 controller that I don't use, haha.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

216. Posted:

@adam Awesome! I'll email you in a second. Funny you made those observations because I'm really into simulation and management and less on action. However its a lot more action real time strategy management type thing, not really any simulation.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

217. Posted:

Actually I guess I will just keep my post general. I am willing to trade these games for whatever.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Rondo of Swords
Metroid Prime Hunters
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

218. Posted:

Anyone looking for non-rare ps2 games? haha. I'll edit this posting with a list soon.

AuthorMessage

irken004

219. Posted:

Strofan7 wrote:

Anyone looking for non-rare ps2 games? haha. I'll edit this posting with a list soon.

If u mean for free, then sure, I'd take them :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Strofan7

220. Posted:

haha not quite