Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,912

Adam

I'm watching this auction right now to get a good idea, but I'm thinking $200 is probably a good price. Gamestop offered me $100 or $120, I forget, but it was not worth it.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

Oh, whoa, I'm definitely underselling. That auction was for the same model system but with less stuff, and it went for $280 plus shipping. Let's say this then.

I'm going to delete my account and games from the system so I can use it on my brother's. But I'll sell the system (the 60GB backwards-compatible model from launch), my two disc games (Singstar and Buzz Trivia), an HDMI cable (if you have an HD TV), and two controllers for $250 with shipping included. If not, I can always put it on Ebay. Looks like the whole backwards compatibility thing really helps the old ones still sell well.

Oh, and if you have any Wii or SNES stuff you want to trade, I'd be open to that. I'm not in a rush to sell it, so if you have to think it over, just let me know whenever.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Digiki

Odnetnin wrote:

Digiki? Digiki?! Diggggiki!!!?
(Tell me if you want to call off the deal, it'd be s'okay.)

Sorry for not checking back in for a while
I suppose I'd like Rhythm Heaven, I'm just not eager to send Henry off yet.

So if you give me a few days I'd like to finish Henry, (this weeks a light one, short high school exams, then two weekdays off, so it shan't (apostrophe or no?) be long). We can probably work out addresses and such later around the end of the week.

Digiki

Change of plans, today is a snow day so my exams were pushed back a day. I played some Henry Hatsworth, and since I haven't played it in a while I'm not to keen on starting again from the middle. So I can probably have it shipped today or tomorrow, depending upon when I recieve your info.

I'm also wondering if you have any interest in Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC), I'd give it to you for a NES VC game, meaning you'd get it for little more than the cost to ship it.

Email: benjymural...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Anyone willing to trade Dragon Quest V on the DS? I have several games I'm willing to trade for it.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Rondo of Swords
Metroid Prime Hunters

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Adam

You, sir, have got yourself a deal! Email me at adamxpaul@g... and we can exchange addresses.

I haven't played this game yet, and to be honest wasn't particularly interested in it because seems really heavy on simulation and management rather than action or strategy, but watching a video of it now, it looks like something I could enjoy... certainly more than my extra PS3 controller that I don't use, haha.

Come on, friends,

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Actually I guess I will just keep my post general. I am willing to trade these games for whatever.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Rondo of Swords
Metroid Prime Hunters
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass

irken004

Strofan7 wrote:

Anyone looking for non-rare ps2 games? haha. I'll edit this posting with a list soon.

If u mean for free, then sure, I'd take them

jangonov

@adam do you have any PS3 controllers left over? I would love to have one

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

Adam

I have only one left. Got to keep it to go with the system itself.

Come on, friends,

jangonov

@Adam, oh that's understandable.
Does anyone have any dualshock 3's? I would be willing to gift over some games. Either respond here or email jangonov@y ... if there is some Wiiware or VC titles you want.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov@yahoo.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)

Xkhaoz

@Vay Ooh, Metroid Prime Hunters. I want that. Is it in good condition? I'll have to look around to see what I'll trade though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hey X ya disappeared on me in chat. Why don't you list what you are willing to trade for it?

Terra

Hey guys, I've now got Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls on the GBA up for trade. There is nothing that I want in particular to trade it for, preferably a handheld but it's not set in stone so if interested, make me an offer and I'll consider it.

I can send any items internationally so trading between countries isn't an issue for me.

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Nintendo Network ID: HDStockdale

mrlimbo

Have there been any trades completed on this forum ? LOL it seems rather redundant !

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

cheapogamer4life

mrlimbo wrote:

Have there been any trades completed on this forum ? LOL it seems rather redundant !

Not really sure.....
on topic: still trying to get rid of a copy of nba 2010 for wii.not really looking for any speical for the game, anybody?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

mrlimbo

Oh well one last try , then its Fleabay

mrlimbo wrote:

Games trade update.
Anything GC/Wii considered.
If interested , reply and EMAIL me @ address in sig

All PAL UK

WII (UK)

OKAMI
PRO EVO SOCCER 2008
WII CHESS
ELEDEES
BIG BRAIN ACADEMY

GAMECUBE (UK)

MARIO GOLF TOADSTOOL TOUR
NHL 2K3
STARFOX ADVENTURE
WARIOWARE WARE INC
MARIOKART DOUBLE DASH
SUPER MONKEY BALL 2
LUIGIS MANSION
THE SIMS
ETERNAL DARKNESS (sanitys requiem)
MARIO PARTY 4
ANIMAL CROSSING
HARVEST MOON (a wonderful life)

ZACK & WIKI might be available soon , if i can complete the last bit !!!

I will also trade for Wii points on some games
P.s Anyone got Sam & Max season 1 for Wii for trade ?

Edited on by mrlimbo

misterlimbo@gmail.com
UK / PAL / WII
Games for trade:Wii-- ZACK & WIKI - -chess--Gamecube--luigis mansion-mariokart dd.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic