General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,033

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,941. Posted:

I've been doing some cleaning, and I have a few games that I want to sell/trade as I no longer play them and could use the money towards new games. I accept payment through PayPal or eShop credit, and I have feedback on eBay and amazon to show that I'm a trustworthy seller. The games I have are as follows and all are for the North America region-
Wii: Punch Out, Super Paper Mario, Red Steel 2, Metroid: Other M, Epic Mickey, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles
DS/3DS: Pokemon Platinum, Game and Watch Collection, Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D, Resident Evil Revelations, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Star Fox 64 3D, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, Sonic Generations
Wii U: Batman Arkham City, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Darksiders 2, Wonderful 101

Games that I am interested in are: DKC Tropical Freeze, Tomodachi Life, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I am open to any trade offer, but there aren't a ton of games that I haven't played and am interested in. Email me at juledostube@gmail.com or leave a message on this discussion to contact me!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,942. Posted:

Well, I guess this proves to be true.

babyguess wrote:

McFox wrote:

Email at mcfoxempire@gmail.com if you are interested in trading for a Pokemon X or Pokemon Y download ticket.

Beware! Do NOT trade with this person. This person is a scammer! I have a complete email thread detailing how this person scammed me. I can forward it to those interested. You have been warned.

EDIT: @theblackdragon
@_ Ampersand _

I don't think you should trade anymore McFox. I know you've done some fair trades before, but if you don't have the goods, refrain from saying you do.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,943. Posted:

McFox wrote:

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

You're too busy to email somebody a code you traded for, but you have time to post about it here instead. Looks like someone has no respect for others. :)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,944. Posted:

... dammit i had a whole comment typed out and my phone ate it, FML.

anyway, user McFox has been banned until they make things right with users babyguess and Ampersand. @babyguess, sorry i missed it when you tried to @ me back in April (the system only works when the correct username is used!). if he still hasn't given you that eShop code he promised and you'd still like to forward on your evidence, please feel free to get in touch with me via the Contact Form. @Ampersand, thank you for proving that you sent your half of the deal! please let us know if he ever gives you what you were owed.

In the meantime, please, if you were already in the process of working out a deal with him via e-mail, DO NOT do business with user McFox! e-mail is 'mcfoxempire@gmail.com', 3DS FC is 2277-7078-8765, NNID is TheHammerBros, Steam ID is McFox745. This person has already fooled two users here into giving up their codes. Please beware who you trade with, make sure you trust the person on the other end of the trade!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

babyguess

1,945. Posted:

@theblackdragon As requested, evidence was sent via contact form. To re-state, McFox never fulfilled his end of the trade. If you need additional information, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for following up on this issue.

theblackdragon wrote:

... dammit i had a whole comment typed out and my phone ate it, FML.

anyway, user McFox has been banned until they make things right with users babyguess and Ampersand. @babyguess, sorry i missed it when you tried to @ me back in April (the system only works when the correct username is used!). if he still hasn't given you that eShop code he promised and you'd still like to forward on your evidence, please feel free to get in touch with me via the Contact Form. @Ampersand, thank you for proving that you sent your half of the deal! please let us know if he ever gives you what you were owed.

In the meantime, please, if you were already in the process of working out a deal with him via e-mail, DO NOT do business with user McFox! e-mail is 'mcfoxempire@gmail.com', 3DS FC is 2277-7078-8765, NNID is TheHammerBros, Steam ID is McFox745. This person has already fooled two users here into giving up their codes. Please beware who you trade with, make sure you trust the person on the other end of the trade!

Failing to plan is planning to fail.
www.ebay.com/usr/babyguess143
www.ebay.com/usr/clubnintendostore

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,946. Posted:

Would anyone be interested in trading a download code (such as a spare one from Mario Kart 8 or such) of Pikmin 3 for two 3ds game surveys on Club Nintendo? It isn't much, but it's about all I can offer. You can PM me on my backloggery (look in signature) or Steam (same username). You can also email me at some1bit1trip1fan@gmail.com.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,947. Posted:

Does anyone have a North American download code for Game And Wario or Dr. Luigi from the Club Nintendo Platinum rewards? I'd be willing to trade two codes from the current Club Nintendo monthly digital rewards as well as a code for the Wii U eshop title Geom in exchange for one of those two games! I'd also be willing to exchange the Geom code or redeem and send you one of the current Club Nintendo monthly digital rewards in exchange for the gold status reward Kid Icarus (Wii U eshop). My email is rukiafan@wiiwarewave.com.

The deadline for this offer is August 2nd. ;)

Edited on by Neko_Rukiafan

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,948. Posted:

I'd also be willing to give away the North American Geom code and one of the current monthly Club Nintendo digital game download rewards in exchange for an unused $5 DDP eshop credit code! Sorry for the double post, but the edit button isn't working on my cell phone so I had to make a second post. :|

AuthorMessage

Oto

1,949. Posted:

Anyone interested in my platinum reward in exchange for $20 eshop credit or PayPal? Thx.

Oto

AuthorMessage

_Ampersand_

1,950. Posted:

McFox wrote:

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

Of course, he did not.

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage

Azooooz

1,951. Posted:

I'm ready to purchase a Pikmin 3 download code for $20 eshop code. If anyone interested, send me a message to my email: Al_Ameri_9@hotmail.com

Pain is weakness, leaving the body.

But

Wii Fit U a day keeps you healthy and strong for days.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

AuthorMessage

Azooooz

1,952. Posted:

The offer's over.

Pain is weakness, leaving the body.

But

Wii Fit U a day keeps you healthy and strong for days.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

AuthorMessage

Spicetoise

1,953. Posted:

Does anyone have a mario kart 8 club nintendo code? I can offer a eshop code of £10 for it? UK/EU only please

Spicetoise

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,954. Posted:

I'll give someone three 3ds Club Nintendo PINS and $30 worth of Steam Games for a download code for Pikmin 3 (or Mario Kart 8). In other words 150 CN coins and $30 in Steam Games.) Contact me through Steam (same username) or PM me through my Backloggery (look to signature). You can also contact me through my email some1bit1trip1fan@gmail.com

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,955. Posted:

I'll also give someone a code for Geöm (Wii U eshop) if they are willing to trade me a 3DS retail Club Nintendo pin code worth at least 30 Club Nintendo Coins. Again my email is rukiafan@wiiwarewave.com you can also contact me at Stinkerbri717@aol.com

AuthorMessage

Veloster

1,956. Posted:

I'm looking for a Wii U, Wind Waker HD and about £50 in vouchers.
I'm willing to go as far as trading this:

Untitled

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,957. Posted:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I'll also give someone a code for Geöm (Wii U eshop) if they are willing to trade me a 3DS retail Club Nintendo pin code worth at least 30 Club Nintendo Coins. Again my email is rukiafan@wiiwarewave.com you can also contact me at Stinkerbri717@aol.com

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,958. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

What is it?

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,959. Posted:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

What is it?

Well I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you want to give someone a 99 cent game that is barebones for a retail game!

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

1,960. Posted:

Not a retail game, just the code for 30 coins. Not the same thing lol. :P