Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,902

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Yes I do! It expires tomorrow so if you want it please be quick and send me a PM at Backloggery!

I don't have a backloggery. Can you please just send it to my email? [email protected]

Thank you!

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Darn it I didn't see your post in time! I'm really sorry dude.

It's ok. It's only 99¢, anyway.

Qwest

Justlink

Will Trade any club nintendo game for 5 eshop credit
Edit* lol accidentally put eshop instead of club nintendo

Edited on by Justlink

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.
Spirit Tracks <3

Undead_terror

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Ya I want MG for Demon King Box, do you have a Hotmail or gmail?

Edited on by Undead_terror

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Sent ya a email.

Undead_terror

Alright so me and @SCAR392 had a successful trade! also me and @SheldonRandoms had a successful trade as well! thanks guys.

Edited on by Undead_terror

ogo79

lol no one wants to do bu$ine$$ with ogo79!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Danksparce

Hey I'm looking for a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U, I have a few snes carts I'd be willing to trade.

Nintendolife Moderator, and Dank Lord of the Dank!
Nintendolife Community Podcast!
DefHalan wrote:
[url=https://discord.gg/0xvPVFMNi0zxmAtT]...

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Thunderhorse88

willing to trade a code of one of the games available on club nintendo right now. taking a game that isn't offered this month.

Edited on by Thunderhorse88

Thunderhorse88

zeldafoursword

trading any of the club nintendo rewards for a code that club nintendo is giving away for the demo of super smash bros 3ds!!

zeldafoursword

Thunderhorse88

I just got four codes for smash bros. 3 ds demo. make me an offer. Dont worry im not greedy. But im not dumb either. lol

Thunderhorse88

JonSpangler

4 smash codes.
willing to give them first 4 people to contact me.
not asking for anything but if you do have a CN code for some points you dont need ill take it.

[email protected]

JonSpangler

Twitter:

tripunktoj

Im willing to give my last unused code for the Smash Bros Special demo to whoever mails me first 2 unused codes for Pokémon Megastones (One for X and one Y) given away at GameStop to this mail: tripunktoj (at) hotmail.com

Offering American code, asking for American codes

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter:

JonSpangler

1 code given to McFox

1 given to Eli Mall is

1 left

(Sorry said 4 but was three to share)

Edited on by JonSpangler

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic