Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,912

Oto

Anyone interested in my platinum reward in exchange for $20 eshop credit or PayPal? Thx.

Oto

_Ampersand_

McFox wrote:

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

Of course, he did not.

_Ampersand_

Azooooz

I'm ready to purchase a Pikmin 3 download code for $20 eshop code. If anyone interested, send me a message to my email: [email protected]

"Knowing your enemy is the key to victory" Snake - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

"Knowing your stomach is the key to end hunger" Azooooz - Nintendo Life

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

The offer's over.

"Knowing your enemy is the key to victory" Snake - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

"Knowing your stomach is the key to end hunger" Azooooz - Nintendo Life

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Spicetoise

Does anyone have a mario kart 8 club nintendo code? I can offer a eshop code of £10 for it? UK/EU only please

Spicetoise

SomeBitTripFan

I'll give someone three 3ds Club Nintendo PINS and $30 worth of Steam Games for a download code for Pikmin 3 (or Mario Kart 8). In other words 150 CN coins and $30 in Steam Games.) Contact me through Steam (same username) or PM me through my Backloggery (look to signature). You can also contact me through my email [email protected]

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I'll also give someone a code for Geöm (Wii U eshop) if they are willing to trade me a 3DS retail Club Nintendo pin code worth at least 30 Club Nintendo Coins. Again my email is [email protected] you can also contact me at [email protected]

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

I'll also give someone a code for Geöm (Wii U eshop) if they are willing to trade me a 3DS retail Club Nintendo pin code worth at least 30 Club Nintendo Coins. Again my email is [email protected] you can also contact me at [email protected]

What is it?

Well I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you want to give someone a 99 cent game that is barebones for a retail game!

Edited on by Undead_terror

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Undead_terror

Well my bad for reading wrong, but then again in my own personal opinion I would rather save up for rewards.

I am going to see if I can get a handful of 3ds game codes, what I get I will list here and they will be up for trade, if not they will be given out through a contest for all to get a chance to win!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Undead_terror

So me and @SheldonRandoms are doing a trade
Given to me:
Mario and Donkey Kong: Mini's on the Move (His Club Nintendo Platinum reward)
Given to him
A few random games of his choice once I get codes and or a Club Nintendo game from next month's selection.

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_Terror You got the name of the game wrong, it's Mallo and Expand Dong: Coconut Cream Pies on the Feature Length

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Reanfan7

My Geom code is about ready to expire so I'm just going to give it away for free. If anyone wants the code just PM me at my Backloggery "listed in my profile" and I'll send you the code!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com Soon to be TheGamerResort.

Stats
Reviews: 548
Features: 206
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

ogo79

got a clean copy of earthbound snes
and a clean copy of king of dragons snes
i have duplicates so whoever is interested let me know.
we can trade games (by the slightest chance you have the last of what im looking for and i care about quality) or we can trade money.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

My Geom code is about ready to expire so I'm just going to give it away for free. If anyone wants the code just PM me at my Backloggery "listed in my profile" and I'll send you the code!

Do you still have that code?

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Reanfan7

Yes I do! It expires tomorrow so if you want it please be quick and send me a PM at Backloggery!

Edited on by Reanfan7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com Soon to be TheGamerResort.

Stats
Reviews: 548
Features: 206
Developer's Interviews: 41

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic