Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,521

sonicrings

unrandomsam wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

Selling Mario Vs. Donkey Kong Tipping Stars (Wii U) (EU). Looking for $5.

Why do you want $ for an EU code ? I would do it in a heart beat but that seems very questionable to me.

Paypal lets you convert currency for free. I don't see what makes this look questionable, but I am in NA which is why I can't use this EU code, so I'm looking for $ to be able to buy an NA code.

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

sonicrings

RaverMonki wrote:

I am looking for unused mewtwo dlc code, I am willing to do one of the following:
to draw art for you,

give you a shiny relicanth, or alomomola (both legit.),

Give you any hacked pokemon you want,

Give you items you need in fantasy life or animal crossing,

Give you a club nintendo code for super smash brothers wii u/3ds reward coins

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]!

If you would like something else, just ask and I will see what I can do!

You can't register codes for coins on Club Nintendo anymore.

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

unrandomsam

sonicrings wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

Why do you want $ for an EU code ? I would do it in a heart beat but that seems very questionable to me.

Paypal lets you convert currency for free. I don't see what makes this look questionable, but I am in NA which is why I can't use this EU code, so I'm looking for $ to be able to buy an NA code.

Ok I will do it. Give me an address to send the $5 to and I will. I have never used paypal on a personal basis so if there is any settings I need to set then tell me.

(I am putting what it is for in the comments if that means I need to pay a proportion more so be it).

I will check back in about 30-60 mins then send it to where you specify.

Also how do / you know it hasn't been already used.

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

sonicrings

unrandomsam wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

Ok I will do it. Give me an address to send the $5 to and I will. I have never used paypal on a personal basis so if there is any settings I need to set then tell me.

(I am putting what it is for in the comments if that means I need to pay a proportion more so be it).

I will check back in about 30-60 mins then send it to where you specify.

Awesome, give me your email address so I can email you my paypal and any help you may need converting currency!

unrandomsam

I am not posting my e-mail address publicly.

Give me yours and I will paypal it to that.

sonicrings

unrandomsam wrote:

I am not posting my e-mail address publicly.

Give me yours and I will paypal it to that.

I am not posting my email publicly. Here, tell me your email address at this temporary email I just created
[email protected]

I will respond using my actual email and give you my paypal email.
Let me know when you've responded.

EDIT: The deal went through very smoothly. A+ buyer!

Edited on by sonicrings

unrandomsam

Just stating my transaction with Sonicrings went smoothly. A+ for how simple it was and price.

Edited on by unrandomsam

niknice

got a UK 3DS Mewtwo code up for grabs. Will to trade for sum unused Wii Eshop points

niknice

easp30

I have both Mewtwo DLC codes (one for Wii U and one for 3DS) and I'm trading it for Animal Crossing New Leaf

Edited on by easp30

easp30

DefHalan

easp30 wrote:

I have both Mewtwo DLC codes (one for Wii U and one for 3DS) and I'm trading it for Animal Crossing New Leaf

That seems like a lot. Animal Crossing is $30 and Mewtwo DLC for both systems is like $8 I think.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

easp30

Yep, just checked and you're right... sorry, then I'll trade them for a 10$ eShop card

easp30

KoiKazma

Trading a Wii U Mewtwo code,
a steam key for:
Contraption Maker
MirrorMoon EP
or Don't Starve Together

for a 3DS US Mewtwo code, email is [email protected]

EDIT: Looking for a 3DS Code, not trading. Whoops, sorry x_x

Edited on by KoiKazma

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

KoiKazma

I was given a Mewtwo code for a friend, and I greatly appreciate it. I just have other friends that don't have him and I'd like to help them out too I think there was a misunderstanding, I'm LOOKING for a 3DS code haha. Just trying to get some codes for friends, don't like having them left out when we play Sm4sh 3DS and they don't have Mewtwo

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

mrmarrios

im looking for a mewtwo wii u code, have AC New Leaf and 10 $ eshop card

mrmarrios

Rintyrocks

pzadvance wrote:

Hey, everyone! So I achieved Elite/Platinum status with Club Nintendo which gives me my pick of the litter from the games on this page: https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do?eid=email_844...
Only problem is, I have basically all of the games I want of the ones offered. So I figured I'd see if anyone had some eShop Gift cards or unused download codes for games that AREN'T on this list that they might want to swap for the download code of their choice from this list--Wii U or 3DS!
I'd be totally willing to accept a smaller amount of eShop credit than the requested game is worth to make it a valuable trade for you. Make me an offer!
These gifts have to be redeemed by April 30th--so let me know if anyone's interested!

Hi there! I wasn't able to hit hit plat this year, and I'd love to work something out with you. Would you mind stating exactly what you would prefer?

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

KoiKazma

@mrmarrios I can hook you up with a Wii U code of you'd like to trade! You can email me at [email protected]

"Koi Koi!"

Twitter:

ReBirFh

Have 3DS Mewtwo (NA) Code
Want Code for Oracle of Ages or Seasons or some other club nintendo code for 3DS.

ReBirFh

unrandomsam

I have 2 * Link Between Worlds Soundtrack and 1 * Smash Bros Soundtrack that I don't want.

I want money or digital 4 lyfe games. (To work on UK Systems).

People seem to want these physical rewards but they are of no value to me.

sonicrings

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TRADING:

HAVE: Mario & DK Mini's On The Move - 3DSware Download Code off Club Nintendo.

WANT: Dillon's Rolling Western Last Ranger - 3DSware Download Code.

Download codes off Club Nintendo expire June 30th.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Ok. Since no one want Mario & DK Mini's on the move 3dsware I'll just put it on my old 3ds xl... Not letting the download code go to waste.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I want it! I just don't have anything to trade for it. :S

JaxonH

Updated List of Games for Trade/Sale- make an offer if you're interested in anything (all games are NA versions and physical games are mint unless stated otherwise)

Zelda Link Between Worlds digital code
Zelda Majora's Mask Prima eGuide digital code
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze digital code
Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition (sealed and brand new- small tear on box cutout)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition (sealed and brand new)
Gold Mario Amiibo (x2)
Toad Amiibo
450 Club Nintendo Coins

Digital copy of Majoras Mask, Xenoblade Chronicles, MH3U, or any other 3DS game would be considered for a trade. I'd like some extra digital copies of my games so I don't have to take carts with me everywhere.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic