General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,419

AuthorMessage
Hypemaster

Hypemaster

1,921. Posted:

Willing to trade Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Club Nintendo Platinum code for Nintendo $20 eshop card (preferable) or $20 paypal gift

Email me at: hjn5906@rit.edu

Thanks

Hypemaster

AuthorMessage
zekho

zekho

1,922. Posted:

McFox wrote:

Would anyone like Wario Land II or Paper Mario For the Wii U VC? Email me: mcfoxempire@gmail.com

i sent you an email, i really need paper mario

zekho

AuthorMessage
_Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

1,923. Posted:

zekho wrote:

McFox wrote:

Would anyone like Wario Land II or Paper Mario For the Wii U VC? Email me: mcfoxempire@gmail.com

Zekho, did you already get the code?

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage
omgitsrichie

omgitsrichie

1,924. Posted:

Would anyone be interested in trading an Earthbound code for 3 of the 4 featured Club Nintendo game offers? (Kid Icarus, Metal Torrent, Donkey Kong Jr., Paper Mario). You can choose which 3. I got scammed out of my gold reward, so all I have to offer are my 660 CN coins :(

Edited on by omgitsrichie

omgitsrichie

AuthorMessage
zekho

zekho

1,925. Posted:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

zekho wrote:

McFox wrote:

Zekho, did you already get the code?

yes , i already have the code thank you :)

zekho

AuthorMessage
_Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

1,926. Posted:

@Zekho
That's good. That was probably the code I gave to McFox (+ another one) yesterday, but he didn't give me the code, he promised me in return. At least not yet, but he isn't answering my mails anymore. So, I don't know what to think.

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage
megamanlego

megamanlego

1,927. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

If anyone wants to trade eShop credit for a CN Platinum reward, email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com. Or if you have something else to offer, I'll listen.

I sent you an e-mail!

megamanlego

AuthorMessage
_Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

1,928. Posted:

So, I should warn you not to trade with McFox, since it seems he has no intention to give me the DKCR3D code, he promised me.

Edited on by _Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage
McFox

McFox

1,929. Posted:

Ampersand is a scammer.

I like tears.

Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

1,930. Posted:

I have a few Steam games to trade (Terraria, Awesomenauts, Hammerwatch, FTL: Faster than Light) for any (EU) Club Nintendo code offers or gift cards. If you have any Steam games to offer, I'll check those out too.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
_Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

1,931. Posted:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho
If you have already redeemed the Paper Mario code you got from McFox, I can post the one I gave him, so you can confirm that it is the same code.
But I'm glad that at least you got the game you wanted so much. I have nothing left to offer anymore.

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage
zekho

zekho

1,932. Posted:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho
If you have already redeemed the Paper Mario code you got from McFox, I can post the one I gave him, so you can confirm that it is the same code.
But I'm glad that at least you got the game you wanted so much. I have nothing left to offer anymore.

i don´t know what is happening, but yeah, i already redeemed the code.

zekho

AuthorMessage
_Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

1,933. Posted:

zekho wrote:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho

A few posts earlier I offered two game codes (one gold reward and one monthly reward from Club Nintendo) in return for one Donkey Kong Country Returns code. McFox agreed to this trade and I gave him both codes. He then offered to trade these codes in this thread, and you told him that you wanted the Paper Mario code. The Paper Mario code he gave you should be A02T-FYCP-1LTY-EV9F. Is that right? Because that was the code I gave him, but I never got the Donkey Kong Country Returns code from him.

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage
McFox

McFox

1,934. Posted:

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

I like tears.

Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage
zekho

zekho

1,935. Posted:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

zekho wrote:

_Ampersand_ wrote:

McFox wrote:

Ampersand is a scammer.

Haha!

@Zekho

A few posts earlier I offered two game codes (one gold reward and one monthly reward from Club Nintendo) in return for one Donkey Kong Country Returns code. McFox agreed to this trade and I gave him both codes. He then offered to trade these codes in this thread, and you told him that you wanted the Paper Mario code. The Paper Mario code he gave you should be A02T-FYCP-1LTY-EV9F. Is that right? Because that was the code I gave him, but I never got the Donkey Kong Country Returns code from him.

yes is the same code, anyway i hope the issue is resolved

zekho

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

1,936. Posted:

McFox wrote:

Lol sorry man, I'll give your code sometime this week, at the moment I'm kinda busy.

If you're not ready to make a trade then don't advertise it. Taking someone's stuff and not finishing your half of the deal means no one here is going to trust you.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
Torchwood

Torchwood

1,937. Posted:

I've been doing some cleaning, and I have a few games that I want to sell/trade as I no longer play them and could use the money towards new games. I accept payment through PayPal or eShop credit, and I have feedback on eBay and amazon to show that I'm a trustworthy seller. The games I have are as follows and all are for the North America region-
Wii: Punch Out, Super Paper Mario, Red Steel 2, Metroid: Other M, Epic Mickey, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles
DS/3DS: Pokemon Platinum, Game and Watch Collection, Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D, Resident Evil Revelations, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Star Fox 64 3D, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, Sonic Generations
Wii U: Batman Arkham City, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Darksiders 2, Wonderful 101

Games that I am interested in are: DKC Tropical Freeze, Tomodachi Life, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I am open to any trade offer, but there aren't a ton of games that I haven't played and am interested in. Email me at juledostube@gmail.com or leave a message on this discussion to contact me!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,938. Posted:

Well, I guess this proves to be true.

babyguess wrote:

McFox wrote:

Email at mcfoxempire@gmail.com if you are interested in trading for a Pokemon X or Pokemon Y download ticket.

Beware! Do NOT trade with this person. This person is a scammer! I have a complete email thread detailing how this person scammed me. I can forward it to those interested. You have been warned.

EDIT: @theblackdragon
@_ Ampersand _

I don't think you should trade anymore McFox. I know you've done some fair trades before, but if you don't have the goods, refrain from saying you do.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

1,939. Posted:

McFox wrote:

You're too busy to email somebody a code you traded for, but you have time to post about it here instead. Looks like someone has no respect for others. :)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon

1,940. Posted:

... dammit i had a whole comment typed out and my phone ate it, FML.

anyway, user McFox has been banned until they make things right with users babyguess and Ampersand. @babyguess, sorry i missed it when you tried to @ me back in April (the system only works when the correct username is used!). if he still hasn't given you that eShop code he promised and you'd still like to forward on your evidence, please feel free to get in touch with me via the Contact Form. @Ampersand, thank you for proving that you sent your half of the deal! please let us know if he ever gives you what you were owed.

In the meantime, please, if you were already in the process of working out a deal with him via e-mail, DO NOT do business with user McFox! e-mail is 'mcfoxempire@gmail.com', 3DS FC is 2277-7078-8765, NNID is TheHammerBros, Steam ID is McFox745. This person has already fooled two users here into giving up their codes. Please beware who you trade with, make sure you trust the person on the other end of the trade!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: