General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Showing 1,901 to 1,920 of 2,030

AuthorMessage

_bae_

1,901. Posted:

@8BitSamurai How would one trade pjysical copies? By mail?

I like to draw.

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,902. Posted:

_bae_ wrote:

@8BitSamurai How would one trade pjysical copies? By mail?

Yeah, by PayPal and mail I'd assume.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,903. Posted:

I have a Dreamcast with 2 controllers, memory cards, and all the cables. I'm willing to sell it for 45$. I also have Quake 3 (15$), Sonic Adventure 1 (15$), and Crazy Taxi (10$), if anyone is interested.

If you are, PM me on Backloggery so we can discuss. I'm willing to strike a deal if you don't agree with the prices.

If you don't have a Backloggery, @message me on Nintendo Life (this site); that way, I can make sure I get your message (through the site's notification system).

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gma-X

1,904. Posted:

I got MK8 and ofcourse I have the possibility to download another game for free. Problem is, I'm a bit of a collector and I would really like the real thing instead of a download. Anyone interested in relieving me from the download code for the game of my choice (Pikmin 3) or for the cash equivalent?

You can't always get what you want...

AuthorMessage

GameDemonKing

1,905. Posted:

I have some steam games and I'm looking for a US 2000 wii points card or any US wii point card codes such as the promotional 500 wii point cards. Reply back ASAP My email address is gamedemonking@yahoo.com

Edited on by GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,906. Posted:

I have a download code for New SUPER MARIO BROS. U, The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3. and Wii Party U
Choose which one you want and i'm only accepting DIGITAL offers
Find me on Miiverse @Kentendo41 look for my mii and North American Eshop Cards instant yes!!!

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

3DS Friend Code: 5069-5153-0100

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,907. Posted:

15$-50$ eshop money is a instant yes!!

in game name is kenny
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

AuthorMessage

Dshubi

1,908. Posted:

Hello! I have a game code on that i will trade for some club nintendo points. I really want to get to platinum!!!!!!

Dshubi

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,909. Posted:

Email me at mcfoxempire@gmail.com @Dshubi

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,910. Posted:

Selling My White Wii U in Like-new condition for 35$-100$ worth of ESHOP money that'll i'll use for for my Wii U if you want to PURCHASE the Wii U for 35$-100$ email me @kennycooper754@gmail.com i will send you pictures of the game there and i have the following wii u games that come with it they are NSMBU Pikmin3 Zelda Windwaker HD Nintendo Land.

in game name is kenny

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,911. Posted:

Email me @Dshubi @kennycooper754@gmail.com

in game name is kenny

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,912. Posted:

**sorry there's a typo i'll use the Eshop money for my 3DS

in game name is kenny

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

1,913. Posted:

Have: Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
L/F: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), any 3DS Professor Layton game, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS), Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS).

Am from Australia, have traded here before, also used to be staff for this site, so I can be trusted, can you? ;)

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

Majinjin

1,914. Posted:

Looking for an even trade of 2000 Wii points for my (2) $10 point eshop cards for 3ds/WIIU. I derped out in the store and bought the wrong cards, haha.

Majinjin

AuthorMessage

Kentendo41

1,915. Posted:

@Majinjin Dmail me at kennycooper754

in game name is kenny

AuthorMessage

Majinjin

1,916. Posted:

Kentendo41 wrote:

@Majinjin Dmail me at kennycooper754

Done!

Majinjin

AuthorMessage

McFox

1,917. Posted:

Email me at mcfoxempire@gmail.com @Majinjin

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

AuthorMessage

sarahb67

1,918. Posted:

Hey looking to trade a copy of pikmin for the Wii u and looking to get some or a 3DS game. Looking for starfox64 but any and all offers will be looked at. Please e-mail me with your offers at sarahbuckingham5@gmail.com :) Thanks~ even Eshop money would be nice.

sarahb67

AuthorMessage

_Ampersand_

1,919. Posted:

Anyone wants to give me a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D code (one of the NA Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards) in return for one of the NA Club Nintendo Gold Rewards and any current Club Nintendo download reward?

Edited on by _Ampersand_

_Ampersand_

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,920. Posted:

If anyone wants to trade eShop credit for a CN Platinum reward, email me at dgrey1000@yahoo.com. Or if you have something else to offer, I'll listen.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494